It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stay away from the dirty meatsicles : )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I have read much on ATS with concern to meatsicles smh. I was wondering if there was a threat of humans becomming such snacks why not the populace undergo human genetic altering to say make humans less tasty if not infectious to some potential predators. Making those meatsicles less of a snack and more of a weapon by the touch. Ofcourse the modifications will be benine to human daily activities.

And to take it a little bit further why not just modify humanity using the talked about chemtrails to become the main predators by enlarging teeth, muscle tissue, skin thickness and stamina ect. Basically preparing humanity for future battles allowing us to eat our enimies. Just a thought. Werewolf and Vampires oh my!!

So what do you think ATS modify humanity for potential threats as a whole making humanity untasty meatsicles and a titan species against whatever is to come or do you have a better hypothetical potential answer to this hypothetical situation concerning hypothetical ALIENS WHO EAT HUMANS.

Feel free to use your imaginations as it would be nice to see you best answers.

[edit on 5/24/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Isn't this how the Star Trek franchise explained the difference from the old Klingons to the new and improved Klingons?

LOL! I think the answer to this question has ramifications in sports.

Why not let our professional athletes use PED? They are "professional" athletes and what other profession is hampered in the way they prepare for their job? We allow all kinds of drugs to help students, why are the physical ones outlawes? And don't give me the "unhealthy" argument. Professional Athletes have Nutritionists, and MDs, and Trainers on staff 7 days a week. They can administer steroids and growth hormones and insulin and cortisone and amino acid injections along with blood and urine tests and keep these guys in tip top shape!

So, as humans we must have some inate problem with this approach.

It is fairly common knowledge that today's humans are bigger, stronger, taller, and heavier than our recent ancestors. Look at 100 year old homes. They have low doorknobs, low countertops, narrower doors, etc. Look at todays football players, and NBA players, and track stars. Records are constantly being broken. Selective Breeding occurs naturally. Nutrition and Scientific approaches to training. If we had hormone therapy, the possibilities are HUGE!! If we add DNA therapy on top of that, we might be looking at 8 foot, 400bl humans running 3 minute miles and 7-8 second 100m dashes!

Why not?

As long as it is a choice and never a requirement.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by getreadyalready]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
As a real answer I would say that aliens most likely wouldn't need to eat humans. If they made it to Earth it means they are a super intelligent species that probably derive their energy directly from the sun and leave no waste.

As a fake answer, I would tell you to coat your skin in a thick molasses and then roll around in candy corn. We know that nothing living likes candy corn, so we can assume that an alien species wouldn't either.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Always as choice my friend. But you can see where I am comming from with this idea. Thanks for you comment.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
As a real answer I would say that aliens most likely wouldn't need to eat humans. If they made it to Earth it means they are a super intelligent species that probably derive their energy directly from the sun and leave no waste.

I would cosider those to energy absorbe to be interesting if they dont need any flesh deposits.

Originally posted by The_Zomar
As a fake answer, I would tell you to coat your skin in a thick molasses and then roll around in candy corn. We know that nothing living likes candy corn, so we can assume that an alien species wouldn't either.

lol good 1 ;0

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hey, pass that mug of formaldehyde, the one with the good head of foam.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by slank

Or you can get a good intake of formaldehyde by smoking. Sure you won't live as long, but you will be safe from flesh consuming alien hybrids from sector 4.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by slank

Diet soda comes to mind.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
First we must start with gene and dna splicing to make ourselves 10 feet tall. We will also need stronger and more pronounced leg muscles, let's say similiar to kangaroos. Then we need thicker skin, let's say like a rhinocerous. We need an average weight of 350pounds. Elongated jaws with razor sharp teeth, similiar to sharks. Add in a neurotoxin injector system like snake fangs. Let's not forget eyesight, we need vision like predator birds, able to see for miles. At that point I think we need to incorporate a few mechanical and cybernetic upgrades. Targeting systems, perhaps pulse energy weapons and a good old .50 cal minigun grafted into an arm.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Hahaha, best
answer yet!

top topics

join