It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some decent ChemTrail vids...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
ChemTrails are real

Let me know what ya's think?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Nice , keep the pressure on.
Some day soon, Obama (Barry Soetoro) is going to go on tv and say: 'We have found a solution to the Manmade human exhaling induced global warming, and we have been tested it for some time, and it works' and every body will then see that they are infact real, and a whole new battle begins, then they must be told that it is a lie too.. LOl.

I post this, nice footage here...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Based on the chemical analysis of those contrails... oh wait - there IS NO chemical analysis!!

..... fail

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Ah....now, ChemBreather! Best you can do??

I invite everyone to just watch that video....won't take long, although it shows as over 10 minutes long, you can see within the first 45 seconds...FOUR contrails form, just as expected....one in trail, behind each engine.

Based on the paint scheme it is a Virgin Atlantic A340. (Only other four-engine long-haul equipment Virgin flies is the B-747, which it obviously is NOT).

A NORMAL PASSENGER JET! Quite obvious, to anyone who's educated, and knowledgable about such things, such as AVIATION!

Even most casual airline enthusisats and hobbyists can tell!

You have been PUNKED, yet again, by the "chemtrail" hoaxers!!! Good one! Now, turn off the fog machine, and let your brains air out....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deeper into video, more baloney I see.....

Starting about :45 to 1:15?? Little 'puffs' coming out? Anyone know what that is? Anyone??

WATER.

Look....has everyone flown at least once, on a large passenger jet? Been to the lavatory? When you use the toilet (flush it) the waste goes to a holding tank, is emptied on the ground. BUT, when you wash up in the sink...know where the water goes?

That's right...overboard. Out specially designed vents (they are electrically heated so the water won't freeze up, and clog them).

Know what the Flight Attendants do when they dump out coffee pots? They pour them down the galley drains. THOSE drains tie into the same lines that come from the lavatories. ANd overboard!

Really...that is the silliest "evidence" yet!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here, didn't take me long to find example:

(Be sure to read the photo comments, offered by the contributor)...

I tried to find closeup photos of bellies and drain masts from the airliners.net website, but you have to do a lot of searching sometimes, so I'll let the ATS membership have at it. (Hint: They are recognized, usually, by a copper-colored rim. That's the heating element portion, around the exit hole. There is usually a placard painted or stuck on nearby warning that they can be hot to the touch).

[edit on 24 May 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The ice crystals or frozen condensation can be created in several ways - it has to do with altitude (why you never see alleged chemtrails at low altitudes) and the disturbance of the atmosphere. This white condensation (ice) can be created from any surface of the airplane or behind the engines - they can show up at the wingtips, the tail, wherever the air is being compressed.

Pictures don't help AT ALL!!!! Show me chemical analysis of these or some real proof... the whole chemtrails conspiracy THEORY is a failure because you all can't provide anything but pictures or one reference in some old book.

Normal contrails due to disturbance of the air behind the engines.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

What ? I didnt hear you weed, 2 engine planes leaving 3 trails maybe normal in your Basment at pentagon. Next time I'm in a plane , Im gonna pee in the sink, just for fun...

I posted a Cool chemtrail Vid for the thread , no need for Trolling and Derailing is it now Weed ??

at 4:00 in this vid, you see a normal contrail, the 'stuff' you talk about Weed, and a chemtrail that is 1000x larger beneath it, common snce and some amount of free thinking will tell you those two trails are not the same thing, unless ofcourse you are payed to say other wise, right Weed ?

[edit on 24/5/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I didnt hear you weed, 2 engine planes leaving 3 trails maybe normal...

AND...

I posted a Cool chemtrail Vid for the thread , no need for Trolling and Derailing...

First, the comment on top....you didn't pay attention to my post, did you? Well, that's alright, I'm used to it. Fortunately, others can read and comprehend.

Secondly, you have the concept of "trolling" backwards. Or completely misunderstand it. (Maybe you should review the definition of 'Hoax' while you're on about it).

Because, the premise of the OP's video (well, not sure it's his, but the one he posted) is flawed, and therefore can easily be classed as 'hoax' in one sense. Or, to be charitable, not an intentionally criminal 'hoax', but instead just a poor example of not understanding science.

Following that same pattern, the video YOU posted also does not show what it claims, as I took pains to point out, with a photo to back that up as example.

I see the OP has now followed on with a REPEAT post of links (copied from another thread posting of his) that actually devastate the "chemtrail" believers' claims, if one bothers to actually read those links, and take time to understand them in context.

ATS has PLENTY of these nonsense threads already, and every time they are shown to be without merit. Repeating BAD "information" doesn't make it any good.....and is a detriment to the overall quality of ATS that should be expected.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

OK....I see you fail in the "Critical judgement on videos test", as well....

...at 4:00 in this vid, you see a normal contrail, the 'stuff' you talk about Weed, and a chemtrail that is 1000x larger beneath it...

I watched, before, during and after the 4:00 point.....

They shot a jet making a contrail, zoomed in, showed the contrial dissipating (as they will do, sometimes) then EDIT!! The cut to a shot of ANOTHER cloud, completely unrelated to the events just prior!!

I mean, YOU (falsely, but it's so cute and naive it's laughable) accuse me of being some sort of "agent"?? YET, you are so easily manipulated by the hoaxers in those stupid YouTube videos....:shk:

SO, who do you really think are the liars and 'agents'? Hmmmmm?

OH...and this willy-nilly name calling is only "cute" for so long....eventually the person doing the accusing had better put up or shut up.

By "put up", I suggest you contact ATS staff, or better yet Management (one of the Three Amigos, go right to the source).

Inform them of your concerns regarding ME, that I might be some sort of 'mole' or deep 'agent'...I'm sure you'll make their day, and give them a nice something to chuckle about.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The only thing any "chemtrail" video shows is that some people can use a camera and the internet.
The only video that would prove "chemtrails" exist would be a continuous take of a clean in situ sampling of a trail following chain of evidence through to testing with a mass spectrometer and electron microscope. Then those figures would have to show the contributions of jet fuel through a jet engine and atmosphere EXCLUDED.

Not going to happen. You probably believe the videos showing "spraying" plane are correct, when they really are showing the planes and instrumentation needed to do just the type of test I describe.

"Chemtrails" show only gulibility, science ignorance, and lack of common sense. It is the most visual, high-maintenance, expensive, scattershot method of distributing ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, ANY TIME, ANY LOCATION for ANY REASON. Logistically it CANNOT WORK.
"Chemtrails" used to "dumb-down" the population only applies to the people who believe in them.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Check weedwackers post out, This is a delusional man people. Listen to him try to explain away the global dimming project that has been going on over ten years now--[n - wisconsin] I think weed wacker has been smoking something i dont smoke , maybe he should smoke some real wacky tobacky instead of the poison he has been wacking-
People you will knotice right away the difference between a normal com- trail and a chem-trail after watching and investigating the matter a little.

1- A normal com-trail will dissapear soon behind the plane, since it is vapor from water, it will mix and delute with the air . A normal vapor trail will DISSAPEAR AT THE SAME RATE OF FLIGHT THE PLANE MAKES [mph]

2- A chem-trail now is different in the way it does not dissapate but continues from horizon to horizon, along the sides of other passes from other dimming planes-then you will see that it spreads out to mix with all trails to haze or cloud the skies by noon most days.

3-- These chem-trails contain alluminum, which keeps the sky blue but with a very noticable haze to it, LLWAYS sprayed up high. Some which really cloud up the sky low-level are cloud seeding trails, which can contain a few different things like barrium salts.

ITS THE GOVERNMENT GLOBAL DIMMING PROJECT THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR OVER 10 YEARS HERE IN N-WISCONSIN And i can say that the government has really picked up the pace with their spraying 4 years ago, till this past winter when they sprayed here during that season,
We had the warmest winter here in n-wisconsin since recorded temp have been kept. with low snow levels also.

Believe it or not, doesnt matter now, but the truth will come out just like everything usually does. You global warming deniers will eat your words, and have guilt for helping the NWO with their failure to change before it came to chem-spraying for dimming to reduce temp. All the poison they spray to dim is on your heads also for you failed to educate yourself on the matter. The science is there, you deniers fail to read it.
You deniers help kill the child with asthma or adult
You help poison people with barrium , aluminum oxides,and a host of other chemicals they use.
You deniers help poison the environment whith these chems. that are now proving to be a complication on wildlifes health
To not educate yourself and deny chem spraying for global warming does make you evil in that department.

LAST i will add the fact that heating up the outside of the globe will insulate and help warm the inside [ MOVEMENT OF PLATES DUE TO EXPANSION CAUSING MORE VOLCANOES AND EARTHQUAKES ]

TIME WILL TELL

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

Whats a "com-trail"

Thats a new one for me

Btw, can you show me proof to all the allegations you just made? Perhaps peer reviewed science papers?

And also, can you elaborate on this?

These chem-trails contain alluminum,

Shoot, I thought the chemtrail community was settling on Barium as the random chemical being sprayed

So what is it, Barium, or Aluminum?

Everytime you chemtrailers start to almost corroborate your "theories", noobs to the "theory",(like yourself) go and start spouting off nonsense to "disinform people".

Thats right, I just accused YOU! of disinforming people.

Please understand first what a persistent condensation vapor trail is, or coNtrail for short, before you go spouting off about "coM-trails".

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I AM sorry, but your slips are showing....

Might I suggest some REAL education on the topic?

Here's a pretty picture to share...since it's close-up, not sure how long the contrails lingered, in this instance. BUT, rest assured, when the conditions are just right they WILL last for a long time...along with the OTHER more natually-occuring clouds that form as well.

Oh, and be sure to read the notes that come with this photo...Hint: It's on an aviaiton-oriented website, and THEY (the audience) wouldn't stand for any baloney, IF what he (the photographer) says isn't true, and already well-understood by people in the field...(like me).

Second Hint: Don't try to BS someone when you don't have a clue what you're BS-ing about...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speaking of 'education', I see by the old clock on the wall it;'s about time to trot this out, again....it's been buried in other threads for some time, needs to see the light of day once more:

asd-www.larc.nasa.gov...

Please note the particular word there...it is the one referring to "persistance"....the red-dashed line.

What is really, really sad, though....it doesn't take much on Google to find idiots MIS-USING the Appleman Chart in order to 9in their warped sense of 'science') "Prove" so-called 'chemtrials'!!

Intelligent people, when they see one of those claims, will be well-served to investigate closely, and determine the agenda there. BUT, what's devious is how the "chemtrail" hoaxers try to double-speak, with the Appleman, in order to dazzle and confuse people....truly disengenuous.

Before you hear that "siren call of chemtrails" again, note that the fist linky to Appleman I gave is the "student' version...here, now, is the "Teacher' version:

asd-www.larc.nasa.gov...

And, here...I bet most ardent "believers" don't bother to read REAL sites that properly explain contrails:

en.wikipedia.org...

The Facts: Under certain meterological conditions, high-altitude contrails can serve as a catalyst for the growth of cirrus clouds that sometimes expand to enormous size. In other words, what starts out as a small contrail sometimes seeds the growth of a huge cirrus cloud. You will note that so-called "chemtrails" are seldom if ever seen except in the presence of cirrus clouds. However, if they were actually "posion spraying," this correlation would not exist, and they would be seen just as often in skies with cumulous clouds, or with no clouds at all.

Snippet from a generalized 'conspiracy' discussion page HERE.

How about the USA Today as a source?

www.usatoday.com...

AND, finally, perhaps the best:

contrailscience.com...

BUT, since this thread is about VIDEOS...let's see some clouds in time-lapse, and watch how they come down from the sky to attack us! (sarcasm)...

Watch now as a contrial fragment forms a larger cloud...it acts as the 'seed' for what nature does naturally, anyways:

Just as normal clouds pass effortlessly overhead, so do the artificial 'clouds' that are also called contrials, when they form:

(Not sure everyone here has heard the term "Mare's Tails" or not...it's something you pick up early on in meteorology lessons, as a very apt description of certain cirrus clouds)...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
What are chemtrails? I don't understand how smoke/vapor can be bad.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Trust me on this because I know you won't research it yourself, but only "chemtrailers" think that a contrail must evaporate with a few minutes. You all seem to forget about CLOUDS. Clouds being water/ice, and pollutants, just like a contrail, persist for HOURS AND MILES of drift. Get it? A cloud and a contrail are the same basic components, and their attributes will be the same.

And as too the aluminum and /or barium, show me a single valid test that contains either one. Notice I said 'valid'. You can't find one if you look on chemtrail sites. You'll find tests, taken from ground level sources without doing any background mineral profiles. Really, they have all been debunked.

And the onus is on YOU to prove, not on someone to disprove. We have over 70 years of science study, peer-reviewed, multi-national, and multi-disciplines. Everytime someone says "the science is there... read it", is a clue that you have no idea what true science is and no source that cannot be dismissed easily with critical thinking. Critical thinking and "chemtrails" are like oil and water.
And the "global dimming" plan? Will you "chemtrailers" ever agree on the same story? There are as many "chemtrail" stories as there all "chemtrailers".

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus

Whats a "com-trail"

Thats a new one for me

Btw, can you show me proof to all the allegations you just made? Perhaps peer reviewed science papers?

And also, can you elaborate on this?

These chem-trails contain alluminum,

Shoot, I thought the chemtrail community was settling on Barium as the random chemical being sprayed

So what is it, Barium, or Aluminum?

Everytime you chemtrailers start to almost corroborate your "theories", noobs to the "theory",(like yourself) go and start spouting off nonsense to "disinform people".

Thats right, I just accused YOU! of disinforming people.

Please understand first what a persistent condensation vapor trail is, or coNtrail for short, before you go spouting off about "coM-trails".

Like I said in my above posts,

www.ecd.bnl.gov...

www.igac.noaa.gov...

www.climatescience.gov...

www.asp.bnl.gov...

www.asp.bnl.gov...

www.asp.bnl.gov...

www.asp.bnl.gov...

www.atmos-chem-phys.net...

cires.colorado.edu...

www.atmos-chem-phys-discuss.net...

www.atmos-chem-phys.org...

www.atmos-meas-tech.net...

pubs.acs.org...

cires.colorado.edu...

pubs.acs.org...

www.ecd.bnl.gov...

cires.colorado.edu...

www.atmos.washington.edu...

9-8469-2009.pdf

Now, instead of name calling, why not read these and then come back here and explain what exactly you think they mean...

If not, you are the disinfo agent.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

"Chemtrails" are an internet myth. It is a story which is believed by people who don't understand really basic atmospheric science, meteorology, or aviation navigation. The "chemtrail" story says that the visible trails behind some jets are (choose any combination of the following):
* poisonous or toxic
* pharmaceutical
* pathogenic
* nobody knows, but it must be bad

The people doing "chemtrails" are:
* NWO, Illuminati, et al.
* US military, NATO, etc.
* Reptilian extra-terrestrial invaders (really)
* Anonymous "them"

"Chemtrails" are being used to:
* depopulate the world
* control the weather
* cool down the earth
* control the earth as a weapon ( example, aiming an earthquake)
* general "geo-engineering"
* dumb-down the world for easier conquest by "them"

See how silly it all sounds? What the white lines behind planes are are contrails, which have been studied extensively for decades.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Here, this may help some of our less-well-informed readers, for a start.

1940s. World War II. Contrails. FACT!

Some good reading, and testimony from WW II bomber pilots...they didn't WANT to make contrails! Bad for trying to 'sneak up' on the enemy!!

BUT, did happen, and sometimes..YES, they lasted long time...

www.google.com...://goodsky.homestead.com/files/B17trails.jpg&imgrefurl=http://goodsky.homestead.com/files/deception5.html&usg= __QoUjX67RyZqNoPmRQizFhjgB9lU=&h=343&w=800&sz=40&hl=en&start=7&itbs=1&tbnid=yhTQeVr-nlbfxM:&tbnh=61&tbnw=143&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dww%2BII%2Bcontrail%26h l%3Den%26sa%3DG%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1

Well, that link was a bust...maybe someone can sort it out??

Here, this might work:

www.aerospaceweb.org...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Oh, dear. I"ve run into your kind before. You see the word "aerosol", and you think it means something sprayed. WRONG. An aerosol is anything in the atmosphere that is not gaseous atmosphere. IOW, what is in the air that isn't air. Dust from the Sahara, pollution from burning biomass in Mexico City, volcanic, all are aersols. All have nothing to do with "chemtrail" theory. To present them as such just shows you believe what you are told, not what you read. At least not what the materials you provided clearly states.

I've actually read many of your cites before. I understand what I read. You apparently do not. None of the ones in your list support your view at all. If you understood them when (if) you read them, you wouldn't have supplied them here for us.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Thanks for all the links and absolutely NO input on your part

After perusing several of the links provided, it appears as if you googled the word "aerosol" and linked any science paper that contained that word.

My interpretation of the links provided, is a way to quantify measurements of man made and natural aerosols in our atmosphere, i.e. volcanoes, methane vents, pollution (vehicle emissions, industrial refineries, AIR TRAFFIC EMISSIONS, etc.).

Please point out ANYWHERE in the links provided, anything whatsoever that resembles "chemtrails".

Sorry to make you do your own work, but YOU presented the links, the burden of proof is on YOU.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join