It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Priory of Sion in the United States

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Okay,just read 'The Davinci Code'(I think its a very OVERrated book!)Anyway,I was however fascinated by the Priory of Sion(I had read years ago Holy Blood Holy Grail which I LOVED)anyway,does anyone know if there are any members of the Priory of Sion here in the US or is mostly Europe?

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
If you read HBHG, you will see that Plantard refers to a schism with the "American contingent".

As for the Priory? Here's an interesting website regarding it's activities.

www.alpheus.org...

Take it as you will, but it does shed another light on the subject.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Its been so long since I've read Holy Blood, Holy Grail I really should re-read it.Anyways, very interesting indeed! Many thanks again mate!

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I thought the Da Vinci Code was a great book but you, no doubt being a conspiracy buff were nit picking details. I saw it as a good work of fiction and didn't get bogged down in the truth of details. It also has the by-product of getting people interested in looking at things differently, which is always nice.

Variable

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
[Rant]

You see, this is my problem with "The Da Vinci Code" and those types of books. Everybody says, "Yes, yes, they're fiction, we know...." but nonetheless, they believe that the institutions and "background" of these books, if you will, are actually factual. It's as if I wanted to convince people that John Wilkes Booth was actually half-black, so I wrote a fictional book about Civil War theatre, and described Lincoln's assassin as "the half-black Booth!" Because the element of mistruth or misinformation isn't contained within the overtly fictionalised material of the work, people assume it to be true.

ARRRGH!

[/rant]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Yes, its going to be very interesting to see what Brown does with our craft, you think there are curious folk now, my god, I can see it. Thousands of posts and accusation about masonry, people quoting the book, listing pages, telling us we dont know what we are talking about, asking how Dan got this information, assuming its all true etc. etc. I just hope we dont turn out to be crazed-elitist-murderous-surgeons slaying hores in back alleys in the hopes of protecting the monarch. Oh wait, thats already been done.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Brown's book debunked:

www.ignatius.com...

Priory of Sion hoax debunked:

www.anzwers.org...

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Oh tooo bad it is not true... I was going to be a knights Templar and then transfer over..... oh well... just like the Fox Maidens!

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Ah. But if you're a good boy, follow the secret agenda, take a full part in the orgies and keep carrying out the blood letting sacrifices, you will probably be allowed to join the next secret group which is exposed in Dan Brown's new book.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I can`t wait! I have already rounded up enough chickens... now, I just need to get the squeegy and the ancient quintosian hooked toe owl.

The owl is no problem, but where are the good squeegys? The plastic ones just don`t do the ceremony justice.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Altho i agree with almost everything said here i still think something very strange happened at Rennes-le-Chateau in 1885. A poor provintial Priest dosent become filthy rich over night for no reason. The Alterenative Christianity thing apart, he had to get that wealth from some where. And if i remember the book correctly, ive not read it in a while, the priest ( his name escapes me ) would not even tell Papel investigators where the cash came from. I think the Authers let them selves be seduced by Secret Socioties (SP) like the so called "Priory of Sion" and other such boogaboos.
I still think the Mystery of Rennes-le-Chateau is worthy of serious investigation. But it needs to be done by a team of proffesionals(SP) who would not let their objectivity be compromised by the Romance of the legend and the area itself, as i think happened to the Authers.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Oh ye of little knowledge.

Don't you know that the squeegees are just a front? See that's the problem with freemasons. They're kept in the dark.
What they don't realise is that the people at the top use Chamois leathers.

And that's true. I swear a blood oath on the sacred jelly bean that it's a fact. I learnt the "true" secrets when I joined "The Order of Luciferian Windowcleaners."

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
And that's true. I swear a blood oath on the sacred jelly bean that it's a fact. I learnt the "true" secrets when I joined "The Order of Luciferian windowcleaners."

Well, on the SACRED JELLY BEAN? Wow, that seals it for all the freemasons on this board!

new topics

top topics

join