It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*New*My Latest Prediction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

My Latest Prediction

I Just have to let you know i dont have a full date for this happening. Sorry

I wake Up feeling unwell.... i get to work and the roads are clear, thier is hardly anyone around. My whole family is thier at work.(family business) and the second i get out of the car my Brother says havent you heard, i said heard what, at that time a jet flying really low zooms overhead it hurt my ears,dunno how fast it was going, and i can here explosions very far away. now at this moment my mom collapses and i look up at the sky and see a large ship come crashing into the field atleast 1 mile away it expels a large cloud of dust and dirt showers nearby. followed by small planed not of human origin firing upon houses near us. we jump in a car and drive ,we meet some soldiers who say we are all being evacuated and are told to make our way to leeming some sort of army base i think. but personally never hear of it.ships start landing all around us as we drive up the motorway and something shoots down the bridge in front of us we crash and i get knocked unconscious. i wake up being dragged away by someone or something my family nowere to be seen. i see a wierd canister being sprayed in front of us by one of the figures it made me choke took my breath away but they seemed too love it.

Now i appear in a room somewere i dont know were. and a strange being enters he drags me away and gets me dressed i hear his words but i cant understand them but i know in my head what he is saying. he takes me to a room hands me a watch and tells me i know what must be done. he leaves i wait a while at this time its 5.20pm.

I plunge my hand into a circle hole in console and pull out sometype of organic machine it melts in my hands and dissapears then i hear a warning sound and all around me explodes.

Judging by clock radio when i woke up this started at 11.11 am and the date was 29/5 but i do not know the year my radio does not show it.

Everyone is entitled to make thier own interpretation of this and i dont judge you for anything you may say.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Did it cross your mind that perhaps you were simply dreaming? You know, from time to time, people do that sort of thing while they sleep.

And generally they don't mean much of anything, unless your dreaming about cigars and tunnels and such.

Everybody wants to feel special, I get it. Not to rain on your parade , but you have no more insight into the future than I do, or than the 10 year old terrier mix currently napping at my feet does.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

Well i would agree with you thier if it wasnt for the fact i wasnt asleep at the time i was awake drinking cofee and i just like zoomed in my mind and saw this stuff. Hard to explain

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I've known a few people with dreams/visions of similar scenarios, minus your personal perceptions.

And in a book called Journey of Souls.. or A Souls Journey you will read about a similar attack being conducted by an invading race, as reported to the hypnotist working a client through their "pre-life" or in between lives experiences.

Personally, I do think our little world will be attacked some day, as I've had my own dreams and visions of such things.

Ignore those who want to claim you are mentally ill

By Monger;
Everybody wants to feel special, I get it. Not to rain on your parade , but you have no more insight into the future than I do, or than the 10 year old terrier mix currently napping at my feet does.

Without knowing the person very well you cannot know to what degree of Insight the OP is able to open up to.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Tayesin]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

hmm i will take a read of that

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

Ignore those who want to claim you are mentally ill

That right there is a fairly solid piece of advice.

Remember kids, whatever you do, ALWAYS ignore those who claim that you're mentally ill. Those voices telling you to do things? Listen to them, those are the good guys.

Okay, I'll be serious for a minute. For the record, I didn't call him mentally ill, I suggested that maybe he was dreaming.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
You could quite easily be just dreaming, have you had dreams that have came true before?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
Without knowing the person very well you cannot know to what degree of Insight the OP is able to open up to.

I couldn't possibly disagree more. Is the OP a human being, flesh and blood, and not some sort of mystical future-seeing wizard?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueFireWolf

I have had several dreams that have come true but nothing of this calibre. I have deja vu like 5 times a day it gets a little annoying lol.

I'll make a little list of dreams that have come true.

1)My brother fell off his motorbike and broke his leg

2)a women i havent seen before walked upto me in the street and kissed me on the cheek(came true but was wierd as hell.

3)had dreams of seeing ufo`s and a week later i saw the ufo in the exact place i saw it in my dream.

Thiers alot more but thier very minor things stuff that only matters to me lyk a friend coming around. or a loved one dying that kind of thing

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
reply to post by Monger

Well i would agree with you thier if it wasnt for the fact i wasnt asleep at the time i was awake drinking cofee and i just like zoomed in my mind and saw this stuff. Hard to explain

That is called 'daydreaming'. Your mind CAN wander away out of focus and have a dream, even though you are awake, and that is why it is called a daydream.
If your trying to make a prediction on ATS why not post in the 'predictions' forum? Daydreams are not that mysterious.....happens all the time, no need to consider this 'mysterious'
I am sorry to nag a bit, but PLEASE learn to use spell check.

EDIT:....TO BEG you... PLEASE OH PLEASE use spell check so your writing can make sense to those who can't read typonese.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

I Agree with you 100%.

Even if i am the OP

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Yes i know about spell check sorry

and erm i am in the correct forum

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Well since they have come true before, this may be plausible.

Though what happened to you were pretty common thing.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueFireWolf

I read somewere that people who are more active in a psychic manner have deja vu very often. Anyone know if thats true could maybe help me understand why i have these dreams a littlle better

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer

Yes i know about spell check sorry

and erm i am in the correct forum

oh sheesh I am so sorry. I swear this was in 'mysterious' when I first came upon it........
(I am having a bad day)
I will tuck tail and hide now.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

lol do not worry
i have those moments.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

Not that it really matters to you, but,
my outlook on dreams is a bit different than what you
describe as them not meaning anything.

I get the feeling that dreams are a way to tap into the
universe and the notion of "infinite possibilities."

So perhaps, to the OP, this view/prediction can very well
be a possibility that exists somewhere out there, deep into
the unknown... or perhaps it's screaming at us, right up in
our face!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGiantPeach

I once had a dream that Carmen Electra, Angelina Jolie (both in their prime, mind you) and I were hanging out in a hot tub. Do you mean to tell me that in some alternate universe, that actually happened?

Great, now I hate my alternate-universe self for hogging all the action.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Dreams are just your mind occupying time, thinking of random situations that could range between realistic and completely ridiculous.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

Yeah, I am actually.
As difficult as it may sound, it's all created by
a thought. Instantaneously, that thought transforms
into energy, and the energy finds a way to manifest
it'self. Similiar to Life!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join