It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great news! Hawass 'rainchecks' retirement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I personally don't like the man.

But saying that,he has moved mountains to make sure Egyptian heritage that was removed through grave-robbing and other illegal means is being returned to its rightful home.

He is trying to make sure through thorough careful digs,artifacts and the HUMAN story can be revealed in a meaningful context that we all can benefit from.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
That really sucks that Hawass is not retiring. His TV specials always reminded me of when Gerlado had his big Al Capone vault show years ago. Looked like it was going to be great, but a complete dud in the end.

All that Hawass does is to hide the truth about any of their more important finds, and then creates his own credit for doing nothing.

And yeah, I bet this is related to the chamber under the paw.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mutly

Personally, from what I know, this is not a good thing for humanity or the general public, however you want to look at it. I was looking forward to his retirement.

A whole lot of ATSers feel the same way and I can understand the sentiment even if I disagree with it.

I think too many people have their pride and livelihoods at stake to accept the growing knowledge of ancient Egypt. Hancock, Bauval, Herschell, Wilcock, ARE and a number of others would have to concede their imaginations overreached the evidence.

Hawass is the pinana they've focussed their excuses on. As long as they blame him, they don't have to account for their shortcomings. There's a notion that bashing him will cause all the candies to fall in the open.

It's a fair possibility that the next Director of SCA will draw the same fire. He or she will be criticised in the same way because the evidence won't ever be found to support so many conflicting, imaginative claims.

Stargates, time machines, inter-dimensional machines, spacecraft, power generators, harmonic resonators, docking ports, star maps, beacons, alien relics etc.

As things stand, the pyramids are all these things and more to a lot of people. Realistically, they can't be all these things can they?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I love to see how everybody complains about this man. I find him suspicious, yet, he is in charge of the country where vast discoveries are made, on his soil.

Frankly, I'm surprised he shares anything with the world, before checking it out with his own country first.

He's just doing his job, and while we can't love him for his actions, he is a political pawn, and a government employee.

Relax, people.

Would you just let anybody dig in your own back yard?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Do some of you not realize the earth shattering knowledge that Egypt holds, that hawASS and the elites know about. Theyve probable been in contact with the gaurdians of the sky. I,mean the true secrets of the universe, of life, of ET's /gods, lots and lots of grounbreaking artifacts are buried away there, and hawass has probably discovered some, which is why he no longer lets excavations be carried out, other than his own. And the "funny" thing is that his plans to retire suddenly changed a couple weeks into the sphinx dig....hmmm, wonder what ye unearthed...thoths spaceship, atlantean hall of records anyone? Welo they're Hawass' now.,.and just imagine how much our lives would change if it was released to the public that mainstream religion is based upon our ET creators.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Strangely enough, in Jamaica, some people try to protect one that is largely responsible for the acceptance of all this cr*p. I say "give it to the people for free", since it is what the people want - a means to get away from their pathetic every day lives.

Guardians of the Sky, yeah right!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join