It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terminator is Here! Heather Material

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

The
 Alpha 
and 
the 
Omega’s

In September of 07 we were presented with our future, Omega 13 was the designation of one unit that was our prototype, we had DNA samples from our previous units and the metal frames were brought in, these grew living human tissue around the frames, also we would take a human and remove the spinal cord and place the exactor and this grew a combination of metal and enhanced bone,

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8b6aad3358ab.jpg[/atsimg]

I have had a relationship with unit 0100101/ Rodger as his name was but would not answer to, again these units could not be harmed by chemical weapons, you could put a nine millimeter slug in the units chest but the bullet would never breach the exoskeleton to harm the organs, some of the units were amazing to watch them grow, they would be in a sleep induced coma, as you saw muscles grow in a period of hours over the metallic surface of the exoskeletons.

And once again they could pick up a tank, but would suffer damage to their tissue, they are not easy to spot but , they are big men, they sweat a waxy substance, on command that protects their skin against chemicals or acidic compounds such as VX, the nervous system works independently so neurotoxin is ineffective, and due to the a self oxygenating chamber in the neck feeding through to two gas chambers in the chest they do not breath, they could literally survive in space, with no suit as they have internal heat, This is their biggest problem as they tend to overheat, and considering each unit contains a smart bomb then they could very well be the cause of any nuclear attack.

We have 29 units in the USA today that have been active since 2008, I have codes to shut down 66 of these units but by now there are many more, but I do not know how many. A report that was leaked to our department spoke of these units stopping an alien attack and then being used to enforce the government of the united countries. Also these units are multicultural men can pass for every color and creed; they can also simulate/feign death.

These units shall either be the greatest asset to the human race,
or the biggest nightmare that we have brought upon ourselves.

Operation Retaliation
From what was disclosed to me, This was due to be a mock invasion using our own units, to overpower and control our military, we have factions of military personnel that know what is going to happen and fight tooth and nail to stop the plans for the new 2oth century from taking place, including the de population of the planet, but not by nuclear war, of course one or two bombs will fly before the war is over, but if you infiltrate the military and cut the cord of some of the troublemakers, then we can get back on track and continue down our unfettered path, to global domination.

These units were designed to be the best of the best, one unit was equal to ten human units and superior to any human being, they could calculate faster, they ran faster, they did not get tired quickly, they jump higher and longer, they had no need for water or to stay hydrated, as their organics were able to recycle certain waste into a hydration unit in the base of the spinal Column They were going to be turned on the US army, and then who ever decided not to fall into line, so the possibility of them being turned on the people was very real

This was from a whistleblower that sent message to project camelot.
here is original pdf file
projectcamelotproductions.com...

As one that remembers past and future lives,
I would like to give my fulfilled support for this evidence.

A future self is a little girl that's metal on the inside, flesh on the outside.
Robot biological hybrid, a little red riding hood, dances in a circus.
Has fabrication labs for making new parts and technologies.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by lowki]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Bull crap. He has codes to shut down 66 units, but only 29 exist? Nice little hole in the story, there.

Needs a hoax tag already.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
There is absolutely no way I would even entertain the thought of this being remotely true. This dudes higher than a kite. They should rubber stamp him right into the funny farm. And I won't insult you, either. The fact of the matter is, that no future is written in stone as we have all come to realize, I'm sure. So I can't, in good conscience believe your future self story. This guy sounds like sci - fi is being taken as sci - fact, and a real healthy imagination. I have an open mind, but this? No way.

Just look at the big dog 'mule', and very recently, his little brother just shown recently in the ATS forums. Big dog sounds like a chain saw going bannanas trying to get through the woods. Sorry. I can't do it. Good story, though.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
Bull crap. He has codes to shut down 66 units, but only 29 exist? Nice little hole in the story, there.

i cant stand disinfo, especialy when the name Heather is attached to it.

and here is my proof, and again why is my stuff in the gray forum area and this gets mititary headlines.

reason i say this is i ran into one that claimed such things, he also said heather was murderd.

he mentioned how to kill him, something do do with the spine.

an elaborate coverup i would say.

just my take on the little ive read.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
some good terminator based sci fi, sounds like the plot to some z list movie .

on the plot hole though, it did say 29 in the usa, not 29 over all. (so its not really a plot hole)

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

where is support for me, i have proof, not just paper work and story's.

crazy huh.
how is it im called crazy because i dont write well and have poor writting skills but hten why would a victim of such things not be able to write as if they had an edjucation or brain that worked, i wonder.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
you know whats funny buy T2 sara connor was in a mental institution.
Here we are saying this dude is wak and its proble true BUT just what if he wasnt? then what?
Think about if the gov did have this tek they sure wouldn't want it known .
and wile killing a guy may seam easy sometimes it better to use the person for disinfo then just out and out kill them. knowing every one would think what a flake lololol.
T2 meet cyber man let the battle begin

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
by Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde, MD Former Chief Medical Officer of Finland December 6, 2000
Today's microchips operate by means of low-frequency radio waves that target them. With the help of satellites, the implanted person can be tracked anywhere on the globe. Such a technique was among a number tested in the Iraq war, according to Dr. Carl Sanders, who invented the intelligence-manned interface (IMI) biotic, which is injected into people. (Earlier during the Vietnam War, soldiers were injected with the Rambo chip, designed to increase adrenaline flow into the bloodstream.) The 20-billion-bit/second supercomputers at the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) could now "see and hear" what soldiers experience in the battlefield with a remote monitoring system (RMS).

When a 5-micromillimeter microchip (the diameter of a strand of hair is 50 micromillimeters) is placed into optical nerve of the eye, it draws neuroimpulses from the brain that embody the experiences, smells, sights, and voice of the implanted person. Once transferred and stored in a computer, these neuroimpulses can be projected back to the person’s brain via the microchip to be reexperienced. Using a RMS, a land-based computer operator can send electromagnetic messages (encoded as signals) to the nervous system, affecting the target's performance. With RMS, healthy persons can be induced to see hallucinations and to hear voices in their heads.

Every thought, reaction, hearing, and visual observation causes a certain neurological potential, spikes, and patterns in the brain and its electromagnetic fields, which can now be decoded into thoughts, pictures, and voices. Electromagnetic stimulation can therefore change a person's brainwaves and affect muscular activity, causing painful muscular cramps experienced as torture.

that is the closest to the truth ive come across.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by fortis]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

29 active units in USA at time of her writing.
66 she has codes for, some may be inactive, or outside USA.
Many more exist.

Originally posted by fortis
reply to post by lowki

Yes.
Thanks!
*hugs* you're great.

I'm having a party today in about an hour,
so will probably only be able to discuss much of it tommorrow or the day after.

I support you for being here to uphold true information.
:-D *hugs*

crazy huh.
how is it im called crazy because i dont write well and have poor writting skills but hten why would a victim of such things not be able to write as if they had an edjucation or brain that worked, i wonder.

if people were using the word in such a way then in it is incorrect.
Clinically a person is only crazy in a detainable fashion if they are a "serious physical harm to themselves or others".

Informing the public about technology is a perfectly safe and happy thing to do.
So is contacting aliens, spirit guides, gardening and meditation.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by fortis

Ya I know a guy Eric Burton from a forum groups.google.com... he's had those implants.
Sometimes he vents on the forums, before he was talking about it in listserv AGI (Artificial General Intelligence) forums, but they kicked him.

The story goes he was camping near a CIA military base,
got abducted, and now he has the chip.

an excerpt of what he's said

Implant is really hyper lately. It buzzes in my head like crazy. Like it'll bug out its eyes if I make a typo then like zoom away as soon as it has my attention but the zoom will be loud like buzzing, to remind me of the night they electroshocked me with it four times.

At some point I was experiencing many of the same symptoms,
like electroshocks and what not,
but I think it was from kundalini awakening.

Also "Alien chip found in the skull of Napoleon Bonaparte"
www.disclose.tv...

Anyhow, this thread is way beyond mere implants.
Though in the Heather Material the initial trials were implanting humans.
We now have machines with biological flesh growing on the exterior.

Like most Hollywood sci-fi movies,
Terminator is simply misinfo or watered-down versions,
of the technology already available.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
WoW I know I'm on ATS, but when did I walk thru the door to the twilight zone? Umm where do I report to get my upgrades?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
"Terminators" (for lack of something better to call them) are here. OK. Why? Who's building/growing them? How many? When did this project start? Who is involved? Govt.? Private industry? Combination of both? Who developed this technology? How do you safely identify them, without getting yourself killed/hurt? What is the purpose for developing these things?

Could you answer those questions, please? Can you answer those questions?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

You have my support, the hell with the non believers. Perhaps you should read my thread on this...Skynet and Cyberdyne are real, and they equal trouble I first came onto this project in 2004 when a friend of mine came to visit from Panama. During a 90 proof confession he told me a lot of things, and terminator type super soldiers was one of them. He didn't go into any detail but did say they were being tested down there at the time. Can you post any details? The only things I know are in the post.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
"Terminators" (for lack of something better to call them) are here. OK. Why? Who's building/growing them? How many? When did this project start? Who is involved? Govt.? Private industry? Combination of both? Who developed this technology? How do you safely identify them, without getting yourself killed/hurt? What is the purpose for developing these things?

Could you answer those questions, please? Can you answer those questions?

All of them are already answered in the original post.
but if you really want it laid out.

Why?

govt:
A report that was leaked to our department spoke of these units stopping an alien attack and then being used to enforce the government of the united countries.

rebels:
This was due to be a mock invasion using our own units, to overpower and control our military,

Who's building/growing them?

when working on implanted humans:

^LWe worked very closely with the units until February of 07, when a man from the department of defense came to the facility, we were actually excited to show off the units and their enhancements, we had solved many of the emotional problems using electrical stimulation, but our excitement turned to shock when he gave the order to destroy every unit, as better alternatives had recently been authorized, when asked about “Retaliation” we was said to have stated “ we have waited this long, a few more years won’t hurt”

project retaliation:
we have factions of military personnel that know what is going to happen and fight tooth and nail to stop the plans for the new 2oth century from taking place, including the de population of the planet,

How many?

quote:
We have 29 units in the USA today that have been active since 2008, I have codes to shut down 66 of these units but by now there are many more, but I do not know how many.

When did this project start?

quote:
In September of 07 we were presented with our future, Omega 13 was the designation of one unit that was our prototype

we were simply the assembly crew
enquote

Who is involved? Govt.? Private industry?
Combination of both? Who developed this technology?

it seems like some secret black ops project,
that seems to be anti-USA and pro globalist.

How do you safely identify them, without getting yourself killed/hurt?

they are not easy to spot but , they are big men, they sweat a waxy substance

units are multicultural men can pass for every color and creed; they can also simulate/feign death.
enquote

of course there might be some women by now,
but perhaps in a few years there will be.

What is the purpose for developing these things?

same as why:
govt:
A report that was leaked to our department spoke of these units stopping an alien attack and then being used to enforce the government of the united countries.

rebels:
This was due to be a mock invasion using our own units, to overpower and control our military,

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxcalbier
you know whats funny buy T2 sara connor was in a mental institution.
Here we are saying this dude is wak and its proble true BUT just what if he wasnt? then what?

The answer to that question is pretty clear. Then the 'good guy' terminator, played again by Arnold, comes in guns blazing and rescues Sara - I mean, the crazy guy, from the institution while blowing up cop cars and stuff.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
If y'all worked on them you must know something of the developmental history? When did this project first get started? Sixties? Seventies? When?

Who? Some names would be nice. Surely "they" have names? Scientists usually do...

Forgive me if I sound skeptical, but I see a whole lot of gloss, and very little in the way of substance here...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
If y'all worked on them you must know something of the developmental history? When did this project first get started? Sixties? Seventies? When?

probably the 80's or earlier,
since Terminator movie was released in 84.
Typically Hollywood has a at least a few years delay after the military develops something.

Who? Some names would be nice. Surely "they" have names? Scientists usually do...

Bill, Rodger, Stanley, Heather. ;-)
does that make you feel better?

names are irrelevant.
especially for black-ops projects.
most of these people go by pseudonyms,
and have no publically verifiable identity.
as that would be a national security threat.

Though there are project names available in the pdf document linked in opening post.

There is a prophecy of Animus a robot species from m51 galaxy coming to earth.
www.wingmakers.com...

They might potentially be involved.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowki

29 active units in USA at time of her writing.
66 she has codes for, some may be inactive, or outside USA.
Many more exist.

Originally posted by fortis
reply to post by lowki

Yes.
Thanks!
*hugs* you're great.

I'm having a party today in about an hour,
so will probably only be able to discuss much of it tommorrow or the day after.

I support you for being here to uphold true information.
:-D *hugs*

crazy huh.

if people were using the word in such a way then in it is incorrect.
Clinically a person is only crazy in a detainable fashion if they are a "serious physical harm to themselves or others".

Informing the public about technology is a perfectly safe and happy thing to do.
So is contacting aliens, spirit guides, gardening and meditation.

that i what they did to me as a boy, the party is more important,,,,,,,,,,,,,sounds more like you have a list of triggers for those like myself, whay you failed to realize is im one that was also conditioned to sniff such as you may be out.

i did say may be.

then the insanity jacket, the tried to make so many false diagnosis stick it has gotten very old.

either you are niave and dont take it seriosly or are a controler yourself, so run along to you party and understand this,

i should state that my group had safety type things to cause us to go docile yet emotionaly in turmoil.

in ohterwords torture me to an inch of my life and my mind locks away certain information and memories.

and well someone knew about this, as well as the trigger words to herd us an such while in an incapacitated state.

anyways, Heather was murdered or went bad.
she was my childhood freind.
as well as ever hear of golman sachs

war is not pretty just as the way i write is not when at war.

want to know what realy happend in Somalia back in 93.

want to know how they took a few of us and tortured us to lock our minds, then put us through a torturous experiment.
now think of if you have a well trained, delta force, and he doesnt know he is that, he was forced into amnesia, now take him and manipulate him into another life, say drug dealing, hitman, investigator of sorts, etc, most of the places they manipulated some as well as tried to do to me were all very illegal.

now take me for instance, is it because i recieved a differnt training, is it because of my faith since childhood, im pretty sure some genouse wants to find out, so when will they know, when i declare war is that when.

thing is a declaration of war is not neaded when attacked.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Names are irrelevant? Really? That shoots a big ol' hole in the credibility screen there, my friend.

Names are how we identify the goobers doing this, surely there are a few names...? Expecting me, or anyone else for that matter, to believe something like this on just blind faith is asking a bit much...

The names of the scientists are irrelevant?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
sounds familar the link you put up, funny 1997, i wonder, strange that was around the time of the month of testing i went though.

i have never mentioned any of this, nor of the instinctual time travel ability of light benders, one of those bloodlines some talk about, related to Pendragon and Merovingian, actualy the precursor of the two.

www.wingmakers.com...
Dr. Neruda: "No one is absolutely sure. And his reasons may have changed over time. The accepted purpose was to develop Blank Slate Technology or BST. BST is a form of time travel that enables the re-write of history at what are called intervention points. Intervention points are the causal energy centers that create a major event like the break-up of the Soviet Union or the NASA space program.

"BST is the most advanced technology and clearly anyone who is in possession of BST, can defend themselves against any aggressor. It is, as Fifteen was fond of saying, the freedom key. Remember that the ACIO was the primary interface with extraterrestrial technologies and how to adapt them into mainstream society as well as military applications. We were exposed to ETs and knew of their agenda. Some of these ETs scared the hell out of the ACIO."

thing is asimov wrote about such things, as so to did frank herbert.

question is this, what happens when someone destroys that foundation that that tech is built upon.

such as calling a day back from yesterday as it were today as written in 2 esdras.

ya i know a bit about time travel.

after all i did mention my experience of my older self leading a rescue team in to rescue my unit, thing is i was the only survivor, i managed to defeat the alien that killed my team, no guns or weopons, just energy, thought, heart, will power, hard to explain.

you want to know what that BST realy is, i meen realy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its to control those like myself, and well that is the part i know, other than that.

thing is i seem to be one that they fear, well that boht sides fear so i suppose time to create a third side

oh did i mention that im decendant to King Arthur, Sitting Bull, War Eagle, let me see a few ohters im sure but the two most should recognize, and ya i kinda was like ya right na thats crazy, but then i thought well it would explane a few things, as well as when i tried to disprove it all i found was more proof.

so what if my little existance is what blows this all apart.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join