It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] We have a serious problem!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Alright, are you, Cerberus, really part of this game or not??
If you are not then Hunt Admin needs to intervene or else I think people are going to follow false clues.
What is part of this game and what isn't?!?
It's getting to the point where I am fed up...I think others might agree.

[edit on 9-6-2004 by demm1980]

[edit on 9-6-2004 by demm1980]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Didn't they say that the first ring would unlock the encryption procedure of the file list? I guess we have to wait for the decryption routine to be confirmed.

i've locked the extraction codes in concert with the decryption routine revealed when mine is located and ownership confirmed.

I think we can pretty sure Cerberus is part of the game. No other member has Paladin as member title. His points are uncalculated, while he has posted in forums that give you points.

[edit on 9-6-2004 by amantine]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
In respose to cerebus's post

could be critical yes anythings possible but probably not. unless ur referring to it being critical as in him knowing something we dont (i think u r refering to him as a character reaviling clues) which makes alot. either way it would be nice to be able to get in contact with -5- just so we have all possibilities open. anyone remebr his email or anything?

[edit on 9-6-2004 by DarkDragon]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hey Admin forget banning -5- can you ban everyone that hasn't read up, and insists on posting a new theory. Cheers.

Hey while I'm at it, I've got an Idea.
What if the Rings ARE REAL!!!!!

no....no too obvious.....I've got it..... lets email -5- maybe he knows something...Na he would've said earlier....BINGO thats it...you guys are so stupid...er sorry not stupid obviously that would be offensive....but its obvious now Simon is Uncle Jeff AND -5-.
GENIOUS. Simon do you send me my ring now or do I need to take my shovel to Trafalgar Square and start digging under the James 2nd as Julius Ceasar Statue.
OMG look Aring around the letter A

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
dude im just doing this as a game. i mean who here is actually taking this seriously? just something to try and get done and i happen to like these puzzle like things like the mystery of time and space game.

[edit on 9-6-2004 by DarkDragon]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Your just doing it as a game, but your not taking it seriously hmmmmm......
are you a decoy... I mean is there any code in your posts hhhmmmm....

Hey DUDE, please don't be offended at my inane drivel, I'm not offended with yo......oops I nearly said it.... sorry again

There are lots of people who have put in a lot of time who are also
" just doing this as a game..." needless to say the organisers more than most, its not just aimed at you I just wish folks would do all these people the service of finding out whats going on first.
Hell.... there's thousands of words been written on it. Three independant research sites created, that I know of.....its all there DUDE.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
lololololololol yea it is pretty funny that ppl put alot of time into this if there are any ppl that do. but cmon u no a little challange here and there is a little fun

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I would suggest taking what you're given at face value.

It doesn't matter if you believe who is playing whom as part of the game. If you believe something to be part of the game, then so be it, believe it for the sake of the game.

Why am I not able to find any posts in here from this elusive "-5-" person. Have they been removed?

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
yea cuz he was banned. and like u said u just kinda gotta go along with everything just for the sake of the plot

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
@ Black Mask Chap
Your probably already aware of -5-'s posting habits... aren't you -5-.
Yes thats right I said aren't you -5-. Just kidding New guy.
Hope you don't mind but I've been checking your profile and your previous posts, and you appear to have been away for some time...... about the same amount of time as Cerberus. I also see that one of your last posts was on a same topic as cerberus', the very next post infact.
Funny that...... he has just returned as well.......hhhmmmmm curiouser and curiouser.
Are you a friend of Cerberus, the new, as opposed to the old.
If not and all this makes no sense to you I applogise in advance.
You don't speak Sumerian do you.....
Which friend told you about the hunt?
Are you one of the Old LINES.

[edit on 9-6-2004 by Smudge]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
who me? wth i just accidently stumbled across this website and got interested in it scince i was so bored today.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
No sir not your good self, I believe that the return of the chap with long name could be similar to the return of Cerberus. A new player.
C'mon then R Daneel Orivaw or whatever your name is, are you a friend of our new guide Cerberus. The Old Lines.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Cerberus = one of the four???

In disguise maybe???

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I don't see any reason to be confused.
I'm 100% sure that Cerberus and -5- are part of the game. They are providing hints for solving the clues.

The current hint, is to look back at what -5- said right before he was banned. Any ideas?

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I really don't like "jonny come-lateys"...

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Neither do I jameo......

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
if ur talking about him catching a plane then we can infer that hes the one who got ahead of simon which is pretty obvious.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I didn't see this mentioned anywhere but I could have missed it. On -5-'s profile page is a URL

www.hammurabi5.com...

I did a member search for Hammurabi and found a Hammurabi6 who just registered 6/8/04.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
JOY AND CELEBRATION! while i cannot contain all four word rings, i have three which suit our goals just as well, as our agelss enemy will not ever wrest them from us! oh joy and victory. soon, we shall have our long awaited convergence!

found at the bottom of above link.

I wonder if this is the reason for delay!

[edit on 10-6-2004 by smirkley]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
on the link where it says contact it says chromeline henoradaki cerebrus called five chromeline many times

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join