It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excerpt from a 2008 letter, Gov of Arizona Janet Napolitano

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

the "divide and conquer" technique

Yes, thanks for reminding me, let me tell you what my sons friend said when my son tried to inform him about Fort hood, he said he didn't want to hear any of that conservative crap, even though he is oblivious to everything else around him, the division they have created has worked, heck his main reason for voting Obama was he was positive pot would be legalized.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

HI Marg,

But Now that states are getting funding cuts and can not balance their budget they are starting to wake up to the reality that years of federal briberies are doing.

I heard some where recently that we have to localize to survive, small community life.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
So, basically she "sold out" not only her own beliefs but also the people of Arizona when she became part of President Obama's administration. She's a disgrace and the people of Arizona who she has abandoned should rise up and write her en masse to let her know their opinion of her. In my opinion, she now looks like a total hypocrite--sad but true.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by xtradimensions
So, basically she "sold out" not only her own beliefs but also the people of Arizona when she became part of President Obama's administration. She's a disgrace and the people of Arizona who she has abandoned should rise up and write her en masse to let her know their opinion of her. In my opinion, she now looks like a total hypocrite--sad but true.

Yes she sold out, and still the unanswered question is, why?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join