It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Excerpt from a 2008 letter, Gov of Arizona Janet Napolitano

page: 1
9
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Excerpt from a 2008 letter, Gov of Arizona Janet Napolitano


Here is an excerpt from a 2008 letter then Gov of Arizona Janet Napolitano (now Secretary of Homeland Security) to then Secretary of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff:

Date: March 11, 2008

"[r]eal solutions to fix our broken borders cannot wait that long. Human and drug smuggling rings continue to thrive in Arizona, crossing our border and using our cities as major hubs to transport crosser throughout the country. While we wait for real progress on the "virtual fence," border communities in Arizona will continue to be strained by the millions of dollars in costs they must absorb due to the state of border security."

....

Yours very truly,

Janet Napolitano

Governor


gretawire.blogs.foxnews.com...

And according to this article this is not the only letter Janet Napolitano wrote on the subject and they have them available.




posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
And now that she's a part of the messiah's cabinet she doesn't even have time to read the new Arizona law but instead slams it. Great post s/f



posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68
And now that she's a part of the messiah's cabinet she doesn't even have time to read the new Arizona law but instead slams it. Great post s/f


ty.

I don't understand the hypocrisy of these people, how could she stand and applaud.

Something is not right, I mean this just doesn't make sense at all.

Did they sell their souls?



posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


Did they sell their souls?

Your assuming they had a soul to sell..

I guess a lot of pollies start off with great ideas and the public's
plight at heart, but then they get to DC and see how much they can
make by toeing the line..



posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


Did they sell their souls?

Your assuming they had a soul to sell..

I guess a lot of pollies start off with great ideas and the public's
plight at heart, but then they get to DC and see how much they can
make by toeing the line..


Every day there is another strange occurrence, I have never seen it like this in my life.



[edit on 113131p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777]



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


Rather disgusting, isn't it? And, yes, probably she and the many others who go to Washington really didn't have a soul to begin with.

She's been brought on board, that's for sure. She wasn't a racist when she wrote that letter, but the current governor who attempts to find a solution to the same problem ole Janet was faced with, Is.




posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred
 





She wasn't a racist when she wrote that letter, but the current governor who attempts to find a solution to the same problem ole Janet was faced with, Is.


Good point,



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Loken68
 


Because she is an idiot! Plain and simple. It just proves who pulls all the strings in that department and what they are really working for. Homeland Security is a scam!



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake
reply to post by Loken68
 


Because she is an idiot! Plain and simple. It just proves who pulls all the strings in that department and what they are really working for. Homeland Security is a scam!


What are they working for or towards?



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


Unfortunately I cannot say for sure, but it is not securing the border...but does it not speak volumes that Janet would have this one stance for securing the border and then do a 180 when she gets the HLS job?



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


Unfortunately I cannot say for sure, but it is not securing the border...but does it not speak volumes that Janet would have this one stance for securing the border and then do a 180 when she gets the HLS job?


Yes, and that makes me wonder just how this administration gets people to do their bidding?

Threats?

Hypnosis?

Seriously, something is amiss, beyond what we can imagine.



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


Every day there is another strange occurrence, I have never seen it like this in my life.

Totally agree and its world wide. The pollies are falling over themselves to give more and more to the Bankers.

Every thing is about money.

I just wonder what the end plan is as it seems close. They appear to be trying to force unrest.
They know even dumbed down sheeple have a breaking point and they are trying hard to reach it.



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Just goes to show the difference between "appointed" and some "elected" officials- the color of their nose.



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129
 





Every day there is another strange occurrence, I have never seen it like this in my life.


Yes, to me it seems like he is in a BIG hurry to get his agenda through before the TSHTF, and he doesn't care who knows it.



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


Like I said, it isn't just Obama and the US.

With the economy look at,
Greece
Iceland
Germany etc etc etc
All countries during the so called GFC reacted with bailouts and stimulus packages using "borrowed" money.
I'm in Australia and even our Gov went into debt..No real reason why.

With unrest look at
Korea
Iran
Syria
Gaza
Thailand etc etc etc

Something is gonna give.....



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
S&F OP.

Yes, they are all hypocrites.

When not in Washington, they attempt to do their job. Then they go to DC and then they attempt to destroy the US.

It is almost as if DC is the vortex of hell. That would be a good analogy.

I find that her being appointed may have been to pay her off. To avoid the issue of illegal immigration.

DC probably thought that Arizona was run like DC, with a dictator style government.

DC believes everything has to be done there and probably believes no one else has a frelling brain.

Or just maybe they are given pictures of their children and loved ones in every place they go to. A little bribery with threats to enforce the agenda, of the corruption that permeates that city.

I still think that the agenda has been to destroy the US. It has to be taken down if the globalization is to go through.

Be it the destruction of the economy, the destruction of the borders, the destruction of the very freedom and liberty that has been the beacon, that is the United States of America.

[edit on 5/23/2010 by endisnighe]



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by Loken68
And now that she's a part of the messiah's cabinet she doesn't even have time to read the new Arizona law but instead slams it. Great post s/f


ty.

I don't understand the hypocrisy of these people, how could she stand and applaud.

Something is not right, I mean this just doesn't make sense at all.

Did they sell their souls?


Political expediency ...

Political expediency

Adherence to self-serving means: an ambitious politician, guided by expediency rather than principle.

They say what they think the public wants to hear at the time to
get the power they want, and when they are in power then they
do what they want.

This is also clearly mentioned as the Alinsky method.

Alinksy method

"It is interesting, and EXTREMELY important to Americans, both as parents and as citizens, to clearly understand just HOW the "squeezing out" process takes place. It is a well defined, if not well perceived, process known as the "Alinsky Method" (which was derived from a procedure named as "The Delphi Technique.") This method of manipulating people is based on the fact that people in groups tend to share a common knowledge base and display certain identifiable characteristics known as "group dynamics."

In this process, one or more people known as "Change Agents" or "Facilitators" appear to be acting as organizers, "allowing" each person in the group to express their concerns about some program or policy under consideration. While this process is going on, people are urged to make lists or form into task forces. The Facilitator carefully notes which members of the group are leaders, which are "loud mouths" and which may be easily swayed to different viewpoints.

At a certain point, the previously friendly Change Agent begins to act as "devil’s advocate," becoming an agitator. The process involves playing one part of the group against another, the "divide and conquer" technique. Anyone who is not clearly in accord with the Facilitator’s agenda is made to appear ridiculous, inarticulate, ignorant or dogmatic. The idea is to make these members of the group angry thus escalating tensions. The end object being to shut opposition voices out of the group.

The "targets" of such manipulation rarely, if ever, realize how they are being manipulated. If they do suspect, they generally have no idea how to defeat the process."

Just my 2 cents...

Good Luck to you all !



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
When the Federal government restricted the powers of the Republic through briberies in the name of Federal aid that actually indebted the states to the Federal Reserve politicians in those states sold their state citizens and safety for money.

But Now that states are getting funding cuts and can not balance their budget they are starting to wake up to the reality that years of federal briberies are doing.

Nothing but a littler hardship for the states to sober them up.

I wish this letters will make it big in the media, but we all know to whom the media caters just like our for the people government.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by marg6043]



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129
 





Something is gonna give.....



Absolutely.



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
S&F OP.

Yes, they are all hypocrites.

When not in Washington, they attempt to do their job. Then they go to DC and then they attempt to destroy the US.

It is almost as if DC is the vortex of hell. That would be a good analogy.

I find that her being appointed may have been to pay her off. To avoid the issue of illegal immigration.

DC probably thought that Arizona was run like DC, with a dictator style government.

DC believes everything has to be done there and probably believes no one else has a frelling brain.

Or just maybe they are given pictures of their children and loved ones in every place they go to. A little bribery with threats to enforce the agenda, of the corruption that permeates that city.

I still think that the agenda has been to destroy the US. It has to be taken down if the globalization is to go through.

Be it the destruction of the economy, the destruction of the borders, the destruction of the very freedom and liberty that has been the beacon, that is the United States of America.

[edit on 5/23/2010 by endisnighe]


Vortex of hell sounds about right,

One does have to wonder how they can be so stupid, she forgot she has a paper trail?

It has to be obvious to anyone informed, that they are trying to destroy us.

Sadly, there are people like a friend of my sons who didn't even know about the Fort Hood shooting, or the NY car bomber, and trust me there are more like him then us.



new topics

top topics



 
9
<<   2 >>

log in

join