It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My cat went crazy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It wasnt a bug I checked and it could have been a spirit thingy i dont really know, I dont know much about that kind of thing.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
cats are very sensitive to their surroundings. A cat we had was once sitting in the middle of the room. All of a sudden he jumped up, all four legs in the air and started running in circles. later that day we heard there was an earthquake in our area (very rare here in Northeastern New Jersry). it was a small one, not even noticable except to instruments.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
My cat always does this and it freaks the crap out of me........ but I do think he's seeing something I cannot.....

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
fleas and ear mites can make a cat freeeek out,and bad tuna

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:32 AM
link   
My cats seem to be just cats. They have bouts of what we refer to around the house as the five o'clock frenzies. They race about, chasing each other and generally acting weird. They haven't reported any extra sensory perception in my presence.

That said, I want to tell about the odd behavior of a friend of mine's dog.
I and many others observed the dog, an afgan, of gentle and excellent persuasion, go into fits on the stairway of my friends home on Fort Sam Houston. The house was old, on officers row, within walking distance of BAMC hospital, built almost a century ago when President Eisenhower was a young officer on the army base.

Halfway up, or down the stairs, the afgan would go rigid with fear. His eyes would lock on some spot above (or below him) and his head would track the movement on the stairwell of whatever it was that fixated his attention. I watched as his head turned to the side then shifted backward till he was looking the opposite direction at either to the top or the bottom of the steps. (The dog clearly followed the movement of someone or something up and down the steps past it.) Then, the moment the dog percieved the invisible spectre out of range it would bolt back into movement, charging to complete its own journey on the stairs.

Since my friend wasn't in the den with me as I observed the dog's eccentric behavior, I asked her mother what was wrong with the dog. The mother shrugged her shoulders, sighed and replied, "It's the ghost. The dog sees it. Fortunately, I don't. But Shotzie is very sensitive."

About that time my friend and her father returned to the den with snacks for all of us to eat. The dog laid at our feet, passive and content until a short while later when it rose to its feet, hackles raised across its back and started growling while staring at the open doorway of the den where there was absolutely nothing whatsoever to see. It did not bark, just growled low and deep. Nor did the dog venture out to the hallway to confront any intruders.

My friend and I wanted to have a seance but her parents were against stirring up the forces within their home. Only the dog was being haunted.

I spent many nights there visiting overnight. I never saw the ghost, myself, but we did learn of rumors about a menage a trois that went very badly in the house some fifty years prior to my friend's father's tour of duty at Fort Sam Houston.

I believe dogs and cats are more attuned to other dimensions than we are. Pity. Your cat must be very special and so too must be the home you live in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join