It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harlequin Fetus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hmmm... I thought about where to post this, and I decided to post it here, altough it might fit more to the medical forum.

I don't know if this subject was discussed before, and I don't want to search for it (
), but anyway, watchthis video and tell me what you think. You have nothing to worry about, it's just a video of a cute looking baby
MUHAHAHA

In some other forum, people started to debunk this video, saying it's fake and that the baby is not real, etc'.

Well, acutally it is very real, and this is a rare desease called Harlequin Fetus. There isn't much to talk about, but I just wanted to share this video with you : )

Enjoy

[edit on 8-6-2004 by Transc3ndent]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Transc3ndent

I don't know if this subject was discussed before, and I don't want to search for it

Probably should've given it a go.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

An infant suffering from this disorder is NOT a mythical beast.

-B.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Ok... maybe I should have searched the forums after all...

And I know that is not a mythical beast, but it looks like it if you don't know what this really is.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Wouldn't have said that it looked like a mythical beast, but rather a baby with some really rather unpleasant deformities. Its eyes are bloody horrible.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This is gonna sound really harsh but will that baby actually live longer than 1y/o???

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I think they are supposed to die in a few days after birth, mostly becuase their "skin" (more like scales) can't stop different infections I think.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
That is so sad, and I havn't even see the video yet...I sort of dread seeing it. But I have got to have seen worse things on the net, so I'll give it a go.

If I don't reply again to this thread, it will be due to the fact my opinion hasn't changed.

OMG!!!
That is not right...

[edit on 8-6-2004 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Thats some sick #, its got like hoof's, damn shame though poor little thing, wonder how it ended up like that though?

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
omg this desease scares the bejesus outta me. ive seen the way they look. omg! its horrible! what are the chances of this sickness being reptile related?

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Those poor parents . I've been seeing pics of these infants around the net, I wonder if it�s environmental.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This is not the worst baby I have ever seen, but still, it is a shame s**t like this happens.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I was scared when i saw the baby. It is sad.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The condition is always fatal (and within hours or a very very few days.) No, it's not the result of experiments or reptoids or alien abductions or government experiments. There aren't clusters of these births, so it's not directly related to a chemical in the environment.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
crap happens to those who dont deserve it

yeah a shame but old news..

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Transc3ndent i think you are totally disgusting. That is a human being not a freak show. Its someone's child that you are klaughing at.Somewhere a mother is mourning the loss of a child. Shame on you - this is truly the sickest posting I have seen online. I am 8 and a half months pregnant. You really should signpost your total demntia with a warning to people.

I won't apologise for my strong response because truly nobody has the right to post this kind of thing.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
you go girl

i agree...its sad but u also have to move on.

congrads on the baby and stay well

mrq

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I really wish that that was fake.
That's really made me sad.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reminds me of David Lynch's first film Earserhead. When He had that baby yuk.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The title of the movie is called Alien Baby. The parents must have posted it as they are in the video at home. Where did the video come from? A relative/friend? Thats pretty sick and you must feel for the child as it was never it's fault nor did it ever have a chance.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
That is truly upsetting....poor thing

it sounded asif it was a japenese documentary, sounded solem....but very sad indeed

new topics

top topics

join