It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Georgia Guard and Reserve troops imminent/mobilzation

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Sorry about that I must have missed it skimming thru the thread at work. Soviet markings seem probable if maybe it was part of an airshow. My main point was that it seemed like the poster was intentionally trying to mislead people here with that picture.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The Chinese, Russians, South American forces, Cuban and Mexican forces are preparing to invade the US soon. The Russians are in Canada, Cuba, and Alaska (airborne unit) and over 2 million UN troops are already inside the US and have been for some time. They will also used former felons, trained by Blackwater, hired temporarily by private security firms until martial law is declared. The US has in fact been divided into 10 regions with five states per region, and one governor and UN RA per region. This has been set up since Nixon signed Executive Order 11647 in 1972 and taken up by "FEMA Transition 2009" disaster control manuel, Page 24. We have been had and lied to since day one. Literally all presidents, except for the assassinated presidents, have been traitors to this country that makes Jane Fonda a girlscout and pale in comparison. Historical research proves out. ALL. the worse was Wilson, FDR (evil), Carter, Reagan (cowboy), Bush, Bush Jr. LBJ, Clinton (never balanced the budge he lied), and of course Obama. All are part of this Masonic, Jesuit, Zionist, and 13 Illuminati family conspiracy. EVIDENCE is irrefutable and its a shame but we have been scammed.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I haven't posted on ATS in a long time, you'll excuse my absence... I was called and asked to look at this thread by a friend and fellow member here.

The last several months I have been preparing to defend and protect my family if need be, not talking about it here on ATS or other forums. People that have been here a while will know who I am.

I live near several large installations on the east coast, one of them a NGTC with premier facilities, one a major Naval supply/logistics hub, and another Army supply hub. I am well accquainted with civilians and military working at all three. I am within spitting distance of Site R as well, have an accquaintance that "may or may not" (his words) work there.

That said, I'm not seeing any solid evidence of a major operation or "ramp up" going on, and I assure you all... I WOULD notice. Today alone I have seen 2 Apaches, a handful of Blackhawks and Lakotas, and a Chinook. That is not unusual around here, as there is a major helicopter training area within view of my home. Thursday and Friday are the "busy" days. Another Lakota just flew over as I typed this.

My advice? Sit tight, observe, and only report SOLID evidence. Hearsay is useless, and only serves to get the collective panties in a bunch.

While I agree that something is definitely rotten in Denmark, and tensions are high, I urge all of you to keep the info SOLID. Any intel that is passed through these channels could be of critical value someday.

Why cry "the sky is falling" when it isn't? We all should take notice to what happened in chicken little's case.

My $.02... See y'all when the REAL S is Hing TF.

EDIT to add: That "combloc" plane IS an F5. Likely involved in an exercise at Miramar. Spaz down and learn your airframes or don't say anything. Misinformation kills.

[edit on 21/5/10 by cbianchi513]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
www.navy.mil...
Truman Strike Group

www.defpro.com...
Winnefeld takes the top spot

www.benzinga.com...

just a few tidbits

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I was visiting Fort Carson until last night,home now but was "told" by a ranking official there that the highest deployment EVER in the history of the Army base had started and would continue through June...just an FYI.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The picture of the F5 was taken above San Francisco from a friend that was at Baker Beach Yesterday Thursday May 20th, 2010. If you don't believe it was taken in SF you can look at the photo stream here of the beach and golden gate that were taken at the same time.

www.flickr.com...

reply to post by cbianchi513

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by paratus
www.navy.mil...
Truman Strike Group

www.defpro.com...
Winnefeld takes the top spot

www.benzinga.com...

just a few tidbits

The links are appreciated, thanks paratus.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Wow, this thread is an excellent study on hysteria
I don't know what else to say.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

My pressure, I mean pleasure...

hamptonroads.com...
1 more

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Its not hysteria when you have evidence. Evidence includes testimony, court cases, Quotes and testimony from Presidents, congressmen, historical researchers, real ones and not the morons at the CFR.....

Colonel Edward Mandel House to Woodrow Wilson found in Wilson’s personal diary/logs

“Very soon, every American will be required to register their biological property (that's you and your children) in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a charge back for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer being able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattels (property) and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading (Birth Certificate) to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debts to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud, which we will call "Social Insurance." Without realizing it, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and we will employ the high office (presidency) of our dummy corporation (USA) to foment this plot against America."

March 4, 1939 - Quote from a report of the secret committee by President Roosevelt,;

“I am making no concessions to business, or for relief. I have a military machine sufficient to stop any organized revolt. I am putting MY PEOPLE ahead of all instruments [Means American PEOPLE or assets]. I’ll have had a full understanding with Chamberlain, and we will destroy this unemployed condition with a WAR, and a WAR only. To Hell with the American people, as far as a Democracy is concerned. It does not exist. It never did, and we will never let it happen that way. I am going to crush business, infest America with all the aliens possible, and in the last analysis, declare Martial Law, and confiscate everything I need for a true and forceful Dictatorship. My New Deal is a failure, and I know it, but no one else will tell me that I must discontinue my present activities, and program.”

From the Secret Audience with the Military Appropriation Committee;
The Ways and Means Committee;
The Special War Finance Committee;

This copy was presented to me by mail through Senator Lundeen.” “The Red Fog Over America ” by William Guy Carr, 1955.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I live in Los Angeles and drove down to San Diego Yesterday around 4:pm or so. I drive there at least 1 every week so I know that there is alot of air traffic there as well. Out of all the times i've driven to San Diego i've never seen to Armed Helicopters Flying in formation traveling North bound on the 5 Freeway..

Cmon it was traffic hour and lots of Socal commuters that were on the freeway had to take notice of that???? Post here on ATS if you commute the 5 and noticed this..

Anyone???

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
The picture of the F5 was taken above San Francisco from a friend that was at Baker Beach Yesterday Thursday May 20th, 2010. If you don't believe it was taken in SF you can look at the photo stream here of the beach and golden gate that were taken at the same time.

www.flickr.com...

reply to post by cbianchi513

Surprised the city didn't erupt in giddy jubilation thinking their brothers in ideology and arms were coming to liberate the country from the vile freedom loving capitalist occupiers!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by promomag

Oh I believe that pic was taken near SF... Where do you think Miramar is???

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by irishchic

Irish... I don't care that you told me long ago that "red" is from a bottle... I LOVE that avatar. Got to put one of those poles in my house so I can see my "red" on it!

Edit to add: I'm out... See y'all in another 9 or so months... I don't like posting too much on NSA sites. I'm sure I'll get a call or two when this thread has something tangible backed up with pics.

Those who matter know how to get ahold of me. 513 out.

[edit on 21/5/10 by cbianchi513]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

Could you provide a link to the sources? It could make for some interesting reading.
For line two refer to line one.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513
reply to post by promomag

Oh I believe that pic was taken near SF... Where do you think Miramar is???

Its by San Diego

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
US, S.Korea say they will make N.Korea pay for sinking

The United States and South Korea vowed Friday to make
North Korea pay the price for torpedoing a warship in March,
as international anger grew over the attack which claimed 46
lives.

In Tokyo, visiting US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said it
was "important to send a clear message to North Korea that
provocative actions have consequences".

news.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I live in Louisville, Ky right on the edge/outskirts. About 5 miles from Ft. Knox and have noticed a ton of activity heading towards the bas on Dixie Hwy. Today alone I saw 2 convoys on Dixie and 1 on I-265 heading toward the base. I have also noticed an increase in military aircraft flying in but have not seen any flying out. I am certain Ky guard or Army is being deployed as well. I see convoys a lot but never this big and never this often. Something big is definately happening.

Each convoy was at least 10 heavy armor humvees and 2 tanker trucks. I managed to snap a few pictures but have no idea how to post pics from a cell to here no access to computer at this time. Anyone that can help lemme know. Maybe I can email the pics from my phone and someone can post them for me or something. If they did evacuate the gulf states and nuked the leak I'm fairly certain fallout would force martial law. Let's hope its just for the oil spill and not martial law

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag

www.flickr.com...

Navy Aggressor Squadron F-5. Great pic!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
well im going to say first that this is my very first post and that i just registered to ATS to make this post. over the past couple weeks ive come to really enjoy reading here at ATS.

Last weekend on sunday (may 16th) my room mate and i were driving on the PA turnpike (i76) heading east to breezewood. we were a little bit past the ligoneer exit heading to somerset area when we saw a pretty large 25+ convoy of millitary hummers mraps and other trucks. some of the trucks were carying other hummers and mraps. they were woodland camo scheme only 1 of the hummers was desert camo and the troops driving them were all in uniform. i assumed they were reserves or national guard and i really didnt even think anything of it at the time. i even remember saying to my room mate jokingly "uh oh martial law is coming." we laughed kept driving along and it even slipped my memory till i came across this post.

i never had intention of registering to this site till now because it just thought it would be a good idea to add this info.

im not sure whats going on or why i saw the troops. i dont want to fear monger or anything like that, but i did see some activity and i thought it would be a good idea to share.

also please excuse my bad punctuation and grammar. i typed this quick.

also i forgot be detailed. the convoy was heading west. i was heading east.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by 2grlNames.]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join