It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of Bones and Bloodlines: A genealogy of 'leadership'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It seems like everyone is talking about the New World Order, but where exactly did it start? Please join us on this walk through genealogy in an effort to discover it's possible origin.

It all started with the house of Wessex. Since tracing it back to 534AD, it has been responsible for cultivating more than 90% of the leaders of England and America. It is not a coincidence that 7 of our presidents are blood relatives, and 25 related through marriage.

Alfred the great is the first worthy of mention because all these lines could go back directly to him. Way back in the 9th century, Alfred was hailed as a hero of the Christian church, King of the Anglo-Saxons. He was educated man, and had a lot of plans for his kingdom. He re-did the entire legal structure and improved the military. He wrote a law book that has been arranged into 120 chapters and with that book is how he ruled. It was a mix between religious law and current law, giving him divine authority. The 120 chapters stand for the age at which Moses died, these NWO type really love their numbers. There might be more books like that one, that our current leaders are following.

Skip forward 400 years, and we get Edward I, ancestor of George Bush (Sr. and Jr. obviously), Zachary Taylor, Gerald Ford, Grover Cleveland, and James Madison. Oh and Obama, yea Obama has royal blood, on the mothers side.

Now, to say that 7 direct blood relatives can hold this level of political office is nothing but a coincidence is ignorant. Especially, if we start considering the relationships that exist through marriage. We can quickly realize that 32 of our presidents would all be part of the same family reunion. Statistically you have a 1 : 37,500 chance to being related to a fore father (if your last few generations have been born in America).

What makes this bloodline so special? And how are they still in power? We in chat are still digging through books and articles, but this goes a lot deeper than some secret college groups. The skull and bones is only the latest branch of this lineage.

Being the raving atheist that I am I find the next words hard to say, but I would not doubt that there is some religious blood flowing through them if you catch my drift. The bloodline of Christ has always been studied but the trail always goes cold, because the bible and the church are so adamant that Jesus never had kids. Maybe this is the reason.

Taking this new information into account the world becomes a much scarier place. Knowing that all of our leaders have been pre-planned and handpicked is a wakeup call. Every war fought, and every change made has been planned by someone. It is being seemingly harder to fight something that has apparently been in the works for the last millennia and a half.

Please help contribute any information or resources into one nice and neat thread.

This has been a collaboration between me and Patmac, so if you enjoyed don't forget to thank him too.

And a big shout out to the people in chat for the help. (come join us button is up on the top bar next to help and submit.)

en.wikipedia.org...
Ancestors of American Presidents(1995)
www.ancestry.com
www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Doc Tesla]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP.. NEVER GONNA SAY GOOD BYE..

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww GIVE YOU UP!

anyways.. what if these are all descendants of Jesus H Christ? What if Mary Magdalene took Jesus' baby to France, and from there went onto England and other european countries through his bloodline? HMMM?

[edit on 20-5-2010 by BeastMaster2012]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

Well, I do not specifically put it that way, but as stated, i would not be surprised if that is how it happened.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Tesla

Do you know how many people are related to those lines though? Considering that the United States is/was in large part spawned by European immigrants.

I did a genealogy project of my own and as it turns out I've got this same Royal Blood... as does half of America just about.

There's more to the story. But we don't know it... hence the conspiracy theories and blind attempts to pin it down to "HERE, these people!!!"

Make no mistake, we are living in a modern serfdom but after researching my own history I am very skeptical about the "bloodlines" theory.

If it were true then I want to know why I am not ruling the world yet lol

And really many more of you out there... I urge you all to dive as far back into your history as you can... you'll feel special!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well if what u are saying is true would that not mean that alot of the american presidents are actually half british ?

Why do u think that they have been pre-picked ?

And i very much doubt that they are related to the royal family considering that there is a rumour that the royal family isnt britains true royal family and that they are actual german decendants.

Blitz.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Wow. Thanks.

If you're interested. You are gonna love my threads.
The storyline isn't finished yet but I've translated the first 2 parts.

It is totally the same subject as yours. You can read them here.
The World as a hostage. Part 1
And
The world as a hostage. Part 2

Thanks S & F

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by blitzer
Well if what u are saying is true would that not mean that alot of the american presidents are actually half british ?

Well, considering that the first settlers to this country were British, and that our founding father's hailed from Britain, then anyone not Native American, and whose family has been here since colonial times is a British.

I believe they have been pre-picked because it is too much of a coincidence, that all these people are blood relatives or marital relatives and all ended up in the white house.

I am not talking about related by 30 people in between, most of these guys are 5th cousins or closer.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaNutter

im pretty sure if every american could trace there bloodlines as far bck as possible alot would find that they do in fact have some british connections after all it is where most of you came from lol

blitz.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by blitzer

And i very much doubt that they are related to the royal family considering that there is a rumour that the royal family isnt britains true royal family and that they are actual german decendants.

Blitz.

It get's "bred" out over time.. for instance.. I have German/Scottish/Irish/English/Dutch/Norwegian (and some other) heritage but I don't claim to be any of these... why? Because I was born in America, my parents were born in America, my grandparents were born in America... you get the picture. And this point I'm just an American of European descent.. as are a lot of the presidents .. and about half the nation or so.

reply to other post edited in: I know! I made the same point... that's how the country got started... a massive group from England. They and their descendants populated a large portion of the U.S..... so it's of course no surprise that so many are related back to the same people if you go far enough!

[edit on 20-5-2010 by ImaNutter]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by blitzer

You are right about the English royal family. Their true name is Guelpe if I'm correct. German to.

However the European royalty are all related somewhere somehow.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaNutter

As i said before, royal blood is not that rare considering how many kids these people had, but they absolutely direct relatives. A lot closer then having your great grandpas, uncle's, cousin's, cousin's ex-wife being a housekeeper.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Sorry I can't help it....

[edit on 5/20/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

When I say half of America is traced back to the ruling class in England I mean directly through PATERNAL and MATERNAL lines.

I didn't spend any time whatsoever into finding cousins and uncles and aunts and what have you... I just went straight for sperm and egg connection.

Instead of researching other people's family history we should really spend a little time researching our own family's and a high percentage of you will find some very cool stuff!

link   

wow doc that last part of ur last post really messed me head up good job lmao xD

blitz.

link   
As a previous poster pointed out, most modern British and American peoples would/could be related to Nobility ...... its just a matter of Mathematics.

What most posts on the subject say about 'direct' lineage is just not true. The bloodline is so watered down to be of no consequence whatsoever, ie 27th cousin twice removed etc etc.

The true direct lineages are the current Royal and Noble familys. If the Bushs, Fords etc etc were direct lineage they would have Royal titles etc etc.

Another fact to consider is that a lot of this type of research is not true research. What I mean is, it is not 1st level research but plagerised research and a lot of that is from very doubtful sources. It only takes one of the previous researchers to make a mistake or a wrong interpretation and everyone that follows makes the assumption that the mistake is factual.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by blitzer

You are right about the English royal family. Their true name is Guelpe if I'm correct. German to.

However the European royalty are all related somewhere somehow.

i have always been intrested in the fact that the british royal family has ties to germany if you have anymore information on this it would be much apprieciated xD

blitz.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan

The true direct lineages are the current Royal and Noble familys. If the Bushs, Fords etc etc were direct lineage they would have Royal titles etc etc.

That is what I am trying to show. That these people have royal blood, but are keeping it hush so instead of ruling just one country, they can hold leadership positions in 2.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
You guys need to consider that at some point... these Royal families had children that would not hold any title. Eventually there will be more children in a noble family than land to rule... these people have children, who have children, who have children, who have children... etc.. All directly descended through maternal and paternal lines, but from that 5th brother of the noble family when there was 4 areas to rule.

And think of sibling rivalry.. there was a lot of that, competing for land and control back in those times.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by blitzer

When you look at the full history and lineage of the British Royal familiy, you will see that they are just like most people lineage ........ mongrel.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I have yet to see any 'American Presidents' lineage that gives any of them a direct descendance to any Royal throne/crown.

Once you are down to the 5th/6th/7th in line, basically you are considered a Minor Royal and how no power whatsoever. Only the top four in line have any power of any significance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join