It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of Bones and Bloodlines: A genealogy of 'leadership'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by blitzer

You can read the above threads I've posted.

It is a fact that the founding father of the Dutch royal family was King of England when Holland still was a republic. After Napoleon invaded he installed his nephew as King.

Our national anthem is proof of our German heritage and the royal family name as well.

Van Nassau is is German and Van Oranje is French The Prince of orange.

link   

Originally posted by blitzer

i have always been intrested in the fact that the british royal family has ties to germany if you have anymore information on this it would be much apprieciated xD

blitz.

I'm not sure if it's what you're talking about but the Salian Franks who became the Merovingian dynasty were from Northern Netherlands/Belgium/German area... and the names Merovingian and Carolingian for those dynasties are translated from Old High German!

This could be totally unrelated to the G- surname you guys are looking for though?

link   
It is an interesting subject but as one replier said we are all 'connected'to some distant king somewhere.

An other reason why I think that people that will receive much power are handpicked is the fact that these old families did their best for centuries to protect their fortune and power and STILL ARE.

Behind the scenes it is these families who decide what is going to happen next. The english royal family appears to only enjoy the riches made by their ancestors but behind the scenes they are busy like bees to keep their power and to cultivate their money.

The dutch queen Beatrix suppose to have no power over the government but once a week the dutch primeminister has a closed meeting with her. And as we all know she is also very active with the Bilderberg group. She is highly respected among the powerfull on earth. Soon her son will take her place as king of the dutch and it will be no coincedence when he also will attend the Bilderberg meetings.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Her daddy even founded Bilderburg Prince Bernard

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
One more thing to consider is that a lot of the early Royals, ie Medieval Times had many 'Bast**d' children ...... because they are not considered of 'Noble Birth' they will never be considered Royal and therefore not of Royal lineage.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Tesla

Hey, Appreciate the post! Every time I hear stuff about the "NWO" It just makes me mad. The WakeUpProject.com have a sweet video about a lot of this. Check it out if u are interested is the "NWO"

again Thank You....Lets Figure out why we are held out on our dreams of bein the president.!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

could you please put links to your other threads in this thread as i am new to ats and am still getting use to it all thanx

Blitz.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Matt_B_TheTeamLead

Yes, in a country where they say anyone can be president, it seems to be a very exclusive club.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by blitzer

I did on the first page the fifth reply after the OP

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Yes the English Monarchy is Germanic or more broardly Nordic ! People have a tendancy to forget the Danish Viking invasions .Queen Elizabeth 2nd once claimed to be of Wooden (Odin Stock) .

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012
NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP.. NEVER GONNA SAY GOOD BYE..

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww GIVE YOU UP!

anyways.. what if these are all descendants of Jesus H Christ? What if Mary Magdalene took Jesus' baby to France, and from there went onto England and other european countries through his bloodline? HMMM?

[edit on 20-5-2010 by BeastMaster2012]

You know, I have to say, I too have had this very thought. The famous Merovingian Bloodline still around? Possible. There is some evidence that Mary traveled to France with her husband, (sorry Christians, who's wedding do you think it was when he turned water to wine?) She bore a daughter names Sarah, who married a King.

That being said, I too think Jesus/Yesuah was a hybrid human/ET, which easily explains his "beam up" when he "ascended." He was sent here with other teachers, such as Krishna, Buddha, and others, to teach man/womankind how to live and love each other. He traveled around wigh his men and his wife, telling everyone who would listen about his message of peace. It is not his fault that people took what he did and turned it into a religion. I personally think he loathed the established Church, and he hated the Roman oppression of the people. He hated "money changers," what we call bankers today, and threw them all out of the Temple. He performed what could be called sorcery. He told people, "I am not of this world."

I have to ask, what happens now days when someone speaks, and says he/she is "not of this Earth?" Does the word "crazy" come to mind? What if the person speaks in a peaceful way, is intelligent, and clues you in on things you did not know before?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I never really saw it like that.

I do think about the possibility that humans could be created by aliens. With genesis and The Tower of Babel as evidence. The royal families could very well be descendants from aliens and it could explain why they all married amongst their own.

It's interesting how this keeps coming up when a connection outlines the rulers of the past.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

5th cousins isn't that close. If you go back far enough in American history we're all pretty closely related. I'd be willing to bet that I'm at least 5th cousins with at least 25% of the Americans on ATS.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Well, claiming that all royalty is aliens is a bit of a stretch for me, but i can see there being biblical ties if anything.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

No no no... not claiming anything. It would explain a lot tho.

However they would just have alien ancestors. From way long ago like ancient history.
Certain genetic trades could be passed down the bloodlines and that would make it logical that they only married within the family, to preserve the genetic trades.

This is not really my belief but merely a possibility I do not rule out.
There are people who do actually claim this to be true.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

What genetic traits would help these people maintain power for almost 2,000 years?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
" i have always been intrested in the fact that the british royal family has ties to germany if you have anymore information on this it would be much apprieciated xD "

There is an excellent book : 'Judah's Sceptre and Joseph's Birthright' , by J H Allen .

I cannot over-emphasize what a superb read this is , for anyone interested in the royal bloodlines .

The author presents a spectacular story that traces the lineage from Abraham all the way to the Queen of England .

Obviously , I can't vouch for the accuracy of his presentation , but it is very convincing .

My copy was obtained thru Destiny Publications , Merrimac,Md ., if I'm not mistaken .

I have the address if you would like for me to find it for you .

I would recommend this book to anyone interested in this subject .

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I don't know.

If it would be true they probably realized it didn't work anymore. They are almost all marrying a common.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaNutter

Do you know how many people are related to those lines though? Considering that the United States is/was in large part spawned by European immigrants.

I did a genealogy project of my own and as it turns out I've got this same Royal Blood... as does half of America just about.

There's more to the story. But we don't know it... hence the conspiracy theories and blind attempts to pin it down to "HERE, these people!!!"

Make no mistake, we are living in a modern serfdom but after researching my own history I am very skeptical about the "bloodlines" theory.

If it were true then I want to know why I am not ruling the world yet lol

And really many more of you out there... I urge you all to dive as far back into your history as you can... you'll feel special!

Could be that some are more pure bloodlines and that is how they would differentiate between the people..

There is something to all these theories and "myths" and what not, but i doubt we will know the truth until we pass.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by LucidDreamer85]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join