It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

oil spill fake??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
ok, EVERY video I have seen of the oil gushing out is the same....... bunch of oil, surrounded by nice clear clean blue water???

Why isn't it completely back around there by now???

It has been a MONTH....

Are they trying to make us think it is worse than it really is???

Is this to push through teir bills and further push up oil prices???

Why are planes forbidden to fly over top of it???

WHO are THEY BP to even SAY "you can't fly over there"....

60 days to nuke the hole???? SIXTY DAYS?????

If it worked in the past it should be done in sixty SECONDS!

Isn't this just getting a little too fishy????

These are a few thought in my head, what do you guys and gals think???

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Planes and helicopters ARE flying over it.

There's video of it all over YOUTUBE.

It's washing up everywhere.

It's real. Wish it were not.

Don't believe the cover up.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

I have said this before, and I will say it again, they are hiding something.

The big freaken box they made wasn't to stop the oil gush, but to remove something from the sea.

The oil gush is just a cover for something we are not ready see yet.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
Planes and helicopters ARE flying over it.

There's video of it all over YOUTUBE.

It's washing up everywhere.

It's real. Wish it were not.

Don't believe the cover up.

they aren't aloud to show most of it, only selcted beaches....... there could have been a smaller spill being used to cover something bigger...

there is definalty something not right.

why won't they stop it???

Don't say they can't, that is BS they are feeding out if anyone believes that...

only certain planes are aloud to fly over certain areas.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I think the spill is real, and we can see it is.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Something is fishy and a lot is not being told (specially Halliburton's role in the whole thing) but there's definitely oil spilled there. Check out some of the videos on YouTube or CBS.

One reason the video you're seeing from the source of the spill might look that way is that it's so far below surface it's not easy to get pics and the area would need to be lit up manually. It could be fake but why bother when there's oil everywhere?

There's also a lot of pressure, gravity, and natural gas blowing everything upward away from the sea floor.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
this is making me sooo sad, I want this to be over. I feel it has taken away my hope for a future on this planet....

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

Don't say they can't, that is BS they are feeding out if anyone believes that...

Imagine doing surgery in the dark using chopsticks to hold the scalpel

These people have to work on something they can't see that is under huge pressure, freezing cold temperature, a mile deep, AND we don't have tools to do the job. It's very plausible they can't stop it.

I personally think they can do a better job to stop it but the media pay-off, public fear, future oil price increases, and probable agenda aspect of this are too much to pass up. Also recognize that BP LEASES the rig, Halliburton owns it, and some smaller company ran it - BP is named in this for a reason even though it seems they shouldn't be the sole responsible party for the main clean-up and stopping efforts.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

this is making me sooo sad, I want this to be over. I feel it has taken away my hope for a future on this planet....

My god, chill out, nothing bad will come out of this, the earth has survived bigger disasters and a #load of meteorites, compared to that, that bit of oil isn't even wort talking about.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

There have been quite a few worse spills than this that didn't cause planet altering effects, far as we know.

Take a look at my thread Worst historical oil spills if you like.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

Imagine doing surgery in the dark using chopsticks to hold the scalpel

I wish I could reward you for the belly laughs of that analogy. Very cool, very good, you have made my day!!!!!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85

My god, chill out, nothing bad will come out of this, the earth has survived bigger disasters and a #load of meteorites, compared to that, that bit of oil isn't even wort talking about.

The Earth has also shed the vast majority of its inhabitants in the past. That would include us. If you feel safe remembering it has survived bad stuff, feel good remembering it has shed itself of its fleas before too.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
10^21 liters of sea water..

That is 100000000000000000000..

Approximately (795,000 liters) of oil a day is gushing out..

Now put the numbers together:
286200000 per year.

In ten years:
2862000000/10 yrs

In 100 years:
28620000000/100 yrs

The Earth has its own healing mechanism, just like humans, animals and plants.

This is a very small wound..

This is not a problem to earth, it is a problem for creatures living on earth, we are not even sure of that.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

I have said this before, and I will say it again, they are hiding something.

The big freaken box they made wasn't to stop the oil gush, but to remove something from the sea.

The oil gush is just a cover for something we are not ready see yet.

Could you expand upon these thoughts .

What do you think they removed from the sea ?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Or we use the eyes in the sky that are ever present and are not hindered by BP or the Coast guard.
You know...our friends at NASA!

They have put up some pictures of the spill:

The spill from space

In picture number 17 of their slideshow you can compare the oil slick to the city of New Orleans. That should give you an idea of the enormity of the spill.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Godzilla, UFO, The Little Mermaid, Mutatet Firsherman, The Creature from The Host, Or maybe just oil :p

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I was watching the live camera feed from the ISS yesterday as it flew over the gulf. Yup, its there all right.

And what would make you think they are pulling something from the gulf? They wouldn't have attracted attention if there wasn't a spill there in the first place. Just doesn't seem logical to me.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Sometimes, the best way to hide things is right in front of your face.

I think something is amiss. I think we need to take a more careful look at the situation.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
hey whoa what's this box they put in the water?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Seeing as how it is washing up on shore...

would this not indicate that it is being carried FROM the source? I am just asking, guessing maybe but it seems to me that if oil is hitting the beach, then the chance of that same oil sticking around to cloud the water where it is spilling from is pretty slim. Am I way off?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join