Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

oil spill fake??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Has the US accepted international help yet? Has BP?

What is really going?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I just can't believe this is still going on......

This must have SOME HOW been intentional.....

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
it's not really oily...more like an intentional misdirection to poison people....it's not really oily like inches thick on the beach....it's asphalt that drops to the bottom

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

I know that now, lol..... just way back then it was such an obvious loop we were watching of the gushing...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I think its because MSM is playing it down. I especially enjoyed the Fox News Propaganda, Beaches open, everyones having a great time, see everyone swimming and a band playing too..... then the headlines the next day (not from fox by the way) that 400 people got sick from being on the beach that day.
If you look in the right places there are some very telling pictures, just not from main stream media sources.
blogs.tampabay.com...

In this link there is a picture of a layer of oil under the sand. It is not always visible on top of the beaches.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Give me the right to go and grab whatever i want (national emergency act) and i promise you it would not have taken me a month to piece together something to fit under the tophat, to collect the oilfrom a bigger area and funneling it to the suction device. If the problem is the amount of suction, then more of the same devices working aside the current one!

It has been done, it could be repeated. Why are they not building tophat after tophat and sending them down? Thats right, BP handles it, BP do not want to invest more in something temporary. They are just drilling the relief wells and lifting their hands when the whole planet watches in disgust

No, i don't think we know what the hell the government is thinking when they haven't done more. A conspiracy or are they just that incompetent?

[edit on 6/29/2010 by above]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

That is so scary, 400 sick, but what were they thinking!

I also wonder why/how, if this is our true mother earth, then why is she filled with poison???

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Here's a documentary done by Australian 60 Minutes on the gulf spill. It's very well done, should learn quite a bit about it.

There is a part 2. Shouldn't be hard to find.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I cant watch as soon as they show the animals.....

I guess I was in a sad state of denial really.....

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

See, even you were fooled by government media blackout plan. Think about someone who does not know what a conspiracy is and the 8 o'clock news is their only news source... since it has always been like that.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by above

Originally posted by mellisamouse

See, even you were fooled by government media blackout plan. Think about someone who does not know what a conspiracy is and the 8 o'clock news is their only news source... since it has always been like that.

Yes, that is a scary thought! I don't even have cable, but was spending time at my grandmas and she was watching it 24/7......

I just don't understand how others can miss what an obvious loop it was....

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Is it THAT hard to admit that man can cause problems he doesnt have a solution for?

This website has some AMAZING photos of the oil.

grassrootsmapping.org...

lots here, too:

www.flickr.com...@N22/pool/

[edit on 29-6-2010 by justadood]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Excuse me for being blunt, but didn't you once say that you had an IQ >160 ??

I find it hard to believe that someone with an IQ this high would even consider asking a question like this. Either I am mistaken about this, or you were lying, or IQ isn't really good for much.

Just curious is all.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

This is not a problem to earth, it is a problem for creatures living on earth, we are not even sure of that.

So, if the reports of large amounts of dead, well every kind of sea creature that lives in the gulf aren't a sign that this is bad for the creatures of earth, what would be in your mathematically gifted opinion?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mumbotron

And where are those reports?

Not saying animals arent dying, but i have yet to see these reports you refer to with no link. media blackout and all.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
You can't see most of the oil that has leaked on the surface because of the use of dispersants and emulsifiers which keep the majority of the oil under the surface in massive cloud like plumes.

Most people would panic if they could see what has actually leaked out floating on the surface.

Thanks to dispersants and emulsifiers it doesn't look nearly as bad as it actually is.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
waiting for Alex Jones to start screaming it was a zionist inside job false flag

It wasn't an explosion though, it was really thermite and remote controlled air plane that caused the explosion on the well. The tv footage is all faked!

oh wait starting to sound like 911 forums

nm

hehe

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Here is the real reason bp wont stop the gusher IMO

1st: they dont want to abandon that well. they knew months in advance that the well had problems, so they know that they will need a better one. They know that once the oil is stopped that a ban on offshore drilling will be called, but not if drilling a NEW well is touted as the solution.

Mark my words!!!! once the new well is ready to go online, the gusher will magically be stopped.

2nd: Obama wants his carbon tax, and he will use this disaster to get it, no doubt.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

I'm not your secretary, if you are willing to form your own opinion, you should base it on your own research.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
oh yeah, i haven't seen in here that the Koreans blew the well with a stealth microsub conspiracy theory, has anyone flown that one here yet? too much info to go through.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join