It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police find explosives in raid on cult (2012 Doomsday Cult)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

They also had explosives. I dont know why you would need explosives for defence purposes, so they cant really argue that point.

It would make sense if they were going to blast rock with it. Ya know, to get down deep enough to survive whatever it is they are running from. I'm assuming they are no small weapons laws on at least a few deserted islands left on Earth.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

A doomsday cult were moving? Hello? Do they have a brain between them?

Doomsday means the end of the world, and they were trying to move somewhere else in the world?

Oh, please, give me a break.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

According to today's paper, they were "brainwashed". This is an article from today's Sunday Mail here on page 2:

Members brainwashed on world conspiracy

Cult members - including children as young as five - were ordered to watch chilling right-wing conspiracy theory videos urging opposition to a supposed secret plan by shadowy elites to impose a single world government, a former cult member claims.
The videos point to a host of so-called conspiracies, including the September 11, 2001, attacks on the World Trade Centre, the torpedoing of the Lusitania in World War I and the bombing of Pearl Harbour as being orchestrated by sinister wealthy pawnbrokers intent on taking control of the world.
The American-made videos - including Endgame and Wake Up Call - were also shown to the congregation with the warning from church leaders that "this is what will happen when the government imposes martial law".
The videos - with graphic images including enslavement, war dead, starvation and bombings - each run for 2 1/2 hours, urging viewers not to trust authority figures, including politicians, and constantly refer to secret plans by a network of the rich and powerful to create a New World Order.
This would see the end to individual freedom, a single world government and constant Big Brother-style surveillance to quell any protests.
Topics covered include the secretive Bilderburg Group, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, North American Union, the Rockefeller/Rothschild families, Freemasonry, September 11, war profiteering, the "phony War on Terrorism", the impending Big Brother Surveillance Society, civil liberties, microchipping and media control.
Wake Up Call tells viewers to "put everything you think you know temporarily on hold and open up to the possibility you may have been systematically deceived and lied to your entire life".

I wonder if we know any of them?

[edit on 23/5/10 by NuclearPaul]

The paper said all that?! OMG.
No way the reporter just knew to say all that. He was told what to say.

It sounds like the "cult" wasn't brainwashing them after all. They were waking people up!

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Winnuting]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by 12voltz

I believe the cult members were looking for an off shore island, somwhere in international waters......

Apparently it was Vanuatu.
Here is another article that explains a bit more.

"They were doing shooting practices up at Kuitpo, they were learning how to shoot properly," Trevor said. "They used to go, maybe 10 people, 12, 13 maybe; sometimes they would even sleep there, women went there too, children too.

"I know a guy who was practising nearly shot himself in the foot, so I think they scaled down after that.

"After that, we were told by Rock (Leo) to go and start learning how to use a gun and learn how to shoot. This is when the farm became obsolete and the island (Vanuatu) came into play.

"We were told to go learn how to shoot because if the natives that are there (on Vanuatu) uprise, we were to defend ourselves; the main thing was just to wipe them out and take over the whole island - that's why the weapons were there."

Strange really, i mean it's always nice to get news from back home but this wasn't what i was expecting.
These guys were getting tax free status aswell because they were a registered religion, so make of it what yo will but that does need to change.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by pazcat]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

lol, you just listed my favorite documentaries on the Web
Is this cult still welcoming members? haha

About explosives - as far as I know they are essential for a certain type of construction (deep underground) so I would be curious about the plans.

Excepting the fact that they stored ammunition that was not permitted according to the local law, I see that the group has the legal right to associate - as a cult or as political group, nothing bad on that

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I have been reading about this today in the paper . It gets a bit sad when children are involved with this . They think the leader has taken of out of Australia

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat

"We were told to go learn how to shoot because if the natives that are there (on Vanuatu) uprise, we were to defend ourselves; the main thing was just to wipe them out and take over the whole island - that's why the weapons were there."

So it was really only going to be doomsday for the local inhabitants of Vanuatu!

IRM

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Yeah that bit got me, i mean what type of vision did he have of the natives? That they would all be dancing around sacrificing virgins and throwing spears.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
So now the police force will be watching people stock pile on bullets and watch them closely now?

i don't know who is fear mongering more the mainstream media or cults or maybe both?!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join