It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens in Nick Clegg's hometown? VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Reports in the last two weeks say that two fighter jets chased a UFO and then an alien was seen on the ground. Also, a local said he videoed this on his mobile phone, looks fake but, watch it, what do you think?

Also, just because the video may be fake doesn;t mean the rest of the reports are.

Nick Clegg's birthplace a UFO hotspot.

Alien video from alien in shed

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Durant
Alien video from alien in shed

While the website of the local newspaper says the video it received "appears to show an alien in a garden shed in the village", the relevant video is simply a few seconds of the video below:

Internos and other members of ATS have repeatedly posted the true story behind that video. See, among the numerous relevant threads, this one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In short, it is a piece of CGI artwork by Philipe Kling David (who is, or at least was, active here on ATS).

The shortened edited version of the video appears to have been designed to eliminate the foreign langugage, so that it could be passed off as being a "local" video to the local newsaper.

A while ago I would have sent a quick email to let that local newspaper know the above facts, but I've generally been ignored when pointing out the true story behind such videos of "aliens" and "videos" to journalists so these days I'm less inclined to waste my time writing to them.

All the best,

Isaac

[edit on 19-5-2010 by IsaacKoi]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
My first thoughts were that it looked fake as well. Almost like the Roswell interview that look like it could have easily been a puppet. However after watching the video several times the lip movements look very realistic, but its a very dark cheap video. To bad the guy didn't have a nice new phone, or better yet a video camera. But good find over all. Ill be watching to see what other people think too, maybe someone who knows more about video editing and can find some telltale signs of a hoax.
edit
i just seen that full version that is poster here on ATS and it really makes me wonder, if it were really an alien would that guy be laughing in the background?? I don't think that would be my reaction to first contact but to each his own

[edit on 19-5-2010 by GummB]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
As noted above, this has been discussed. Please add to that discussion.

Thread closed.

After a brief discussion with a long time respected member, I am opening this thread back up for discussion.

[edit on May 19th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
all i needed to see was the .BR and i knew it was fake. is good CGI work tho.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Durant
Reports in the last two weeks say that two fighter jets chased a UFO and then an alien was seen on the ground.

Hi Durant,

Can you post the links for the other recent local reports and photos that you mention?

I seem to recall reading one or two of them (and also have a vague recollection that there was a recent local competition for hoaxed UFO photos...).

All the best,

Isaac

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Nevermind. It seems to be impossible now to post many YouTube videos. I don't know why.

Go to this YouTube channel and watch Prova Final

[edit on 5/19/2010 by Blaine91555]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I'm so confused the video is obviously not the right video because its been around much longer but I heard there have been sitings there recently.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Id heard about the jets chasing a UFO but not teh vid. It could'nt look more CGI if it tryed.

My guess is someones trying to cash in on the whole situation. Like people do with crop circles.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
In short, it is a piece of CGI artwork by Philipe Kling David (who is, or at least was, active here on ATS).

The shortened edited version of the video appears to have been designed to eliminate the foreign langugage, so that it could be passed off as being a "local" video to the local newsaper.

The hoaxing of various recent sightings, photos and videos of UFOs/aliens in Chalfont St Giles has now been admitted.

The website of a local newspaper reports the following:

UFO footage starts internet story

Posted by Jack Abell on May 25, 10 12:16 PM in

THE recent mystery surrounding pictures of apparent UFOs over Chalfont St Giles has been revealed as the beginning of an elaborate story.
Over the last month, the Advertiser has received a number of pictures showing a UFO hovering over the village, or being chased by military fighter jets.

There was even a video sent in which showed an alien that was supposedly found in a Chalfont St Giles shed after crash landing near to the village.

A website, www.antgrewbag.com, posted regular updates on the story, and told how the alien was on the run in the Chilterns and was trying to evade the authorities.

This week, the makers of the site came clean about the pictures and videos, saying that they hoped that the newspaper stories will encourage visitors to get involved in an elaborate internet story which they are planning.

A statement from the website said: "Recent reports of an alien craft crash-landing in Chalfont St Giles have captured the collective imaginations of the entire village.

"We prefer to think of it not so much as a hoax, but as pure fiction. And that's precisely where our story begins.

"Inspired by the Chalfont Literary Festival, our aim is to create the greatest story that has still yet to be told, unleashing the dreams, imaginations and creativity of the entire community. It's a story with a difference.

"Everyone has the opportunity to take part, to collaborate using the on-line medium of Twitter, to create a unique serial fantasy story - the story of the little lost alien, Ant Grewbag."

Via Twitter, people will be able to add a paragraph each to the story,
determining what happens to the alien, meaning that there is the potential for hundreds of people to co-author the tale.

The story will be launched on Thursday, May 27 and to find out more, visit www.antgrewbag.com, or go to www.twitter.com/antgrewbagstory to read the story so far.

So, this hoax appears to be the latest of several incidents arising from an intention to create a work of art.

Previous examples of UFO related "art"/hoaxes have included a series of hoaxed UFO videos created as part of an art project in Australia and, probably most obviously, numerous crop circles.

All the best,

Isaac

[edit on 2-6-2010 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
And the videographer....laughs?????
Not quite the response I would think one would have whilst filming an alien in a hole.

top topics

join