It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Banking Cartel Meeting In Sweden - Baron David de Rothschild And The European Elite - May 19

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Key2life
I would try to keep it as secret as possible.

For what i read in this thread, they are trying to keep it as secret as possible, it has been said several times here that this is only being mentioned in the media of that part of Europe, and nowhere else (I'm saying this based solely on what i read here).

[edit on (21/5/10) by kr0ss]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Here's a small update from DI about IIEB and the comments from its secretary general:

Banker Club Manager to counterattack - Bank IIEB Club has been criticized for its luxurious Stockholm Meeting - SHB Handelsbanken jumped the ship. This made The Secretary-General Eddy Wauters to see red and become furious.

The days are the super-secret bank manager IIEB Club meeting in Stockholm. But the meeting has received unwelcome attention, and SG, Eddy Wauters, swinging wildly at the Swedish business press.

"You think you have to know everything and have to write everything, and you think it is you who is boss"

To summarize Eddy Wauters his criticism of the Swedish journalists for the newspaper Dagens Industri.

Influential Eddy Wauters has a long career in the Belgian banking community. He has been in Stockholm since last Wednesday to prepare IIEB meeting.

Handelsbanken's CEO Pär Boman dropout club surprised him greatly, as Eddy Wauters said the DI has never happened before.

That it would have been a protest against the meeting because of luxury was rejected categorically:

"What I have heard is that he was inspired by some journalists who were seeking to create chaos," said Eddy Wauters to DI.

On Thursday, club members met at the Grand Hotel for buffet and mingle with Finance Minister Anders Borg.

di.se...

(strange! I couldn't link to the article page through google translation from the Swedish article?)

Haha! This old geezer of the club is now blaming this whole affair on some investigating journalists who had the balls to write about this and bring it out in the open.

Yes! How dare they!

Well kudos to the journalists in that case! - this is what they should be doing all of the time if you ask me.

"You think you have to know everything and have to write everything, and you think it is you who is boss"

Well! It's now perfectly clear to all of us that this geezer is now making it very clear for us the people that we are definitely not in charge here!

Thanks old geezer Bankster boss for reminding us about this!

And thanks for reminding us who's in charge here, and who the real adversary of the people is - with his own words!

Thanks for the help! I couldn't have said it any better myself!

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

I'm not so certain we should be afraid of the NWO. Look at it this way -- we don't know anything for certain, right? Only the really, really rich, who write the history because they won the wars and fill it with a lot of BS about manifest destiny and prudent planning (when dumb luck helped Cortez conquer Latin America).

So let's say, there are two or three groups that want to rule the world. It's not like ONLY one dude with the Rothchilds had such an idea -- it's not very novel. All of these groups, either think that they could do good, or that, they should rule because it's "survival of the fittest."

OK, If you are a group that thinks you are superior because you are on top, -- that basically eventually a DEATH CULT. Their methods will be a reflection of their philosophy. Why do I say that the "Uber Mensch" are a Death Cult? Because nature does NOT function with survival of the fittest -- it is way more cooperative. The lion does not eat every buffalo it can catch, nor does it keep getting faster, stronger or longer claws -- if it eats too much, then no more buffalo -- a "fitter Lion" is an extinct lion. Nature has a "good enough lion" who allows Buffalo to get away.

In nature, when an organism keeps grabbing resources -- it's a cancer.

The Motus Operandi of the Cancer group, is to get two sides to fight and sell them the weapons. To me, this clearly is the path of whoever is allied with the Bush family. Even now, people are freaking out about Mexicans "illegally entering the USA" -- why? Because these people don't want to starve and want a better life for their kids -- so lets round 'em up and show them we ain't gonna share!

reply to post by Chevalerous

I'm not so certain we should be afraid of the NWO. Look at it this way -- we don't know anything for certain, right? Only the really, really rich, who write the history because they won the wars and fill it with a lot of BS about manifest destiny and prudent planning (when dumb luck helped Cortez conquer Latin America).

So let's say, there are two or three groups that want to rule the world. It's not like ONLY one dude with the Rothchilds had such an idea -- it's not very novel. All of these groups, either think that they could do good, or that, they should rule because it's "survival of the fittest."

OK, If you are a group that thinks you are superior because you are on top, -- that basically eventually a DEATH CULT. Their methods will be a reflection of their philosophy. Why do I say that the "Uber Mensch" are a Death Cult? Because nature does NOT function with survival of the fittest -- it is way more cooperative. The lion does not eat every buffalo it can catch, nor does it keep getting faster, stronger or longer claws -- if it eats too much, then no more buffalo -- a "fitter Lion" is an extinct lion. Nature has a "good enough lion" who allows Buffalo to get away.

In nature, when an organism keeps grabbing resources -- it's a cancer.

The Motus Operandi of the Cancer group, is to get two sides to fight and sell them the weapons. To me, this clearly is the path of whoever is allied with the Bush family. Even now, people are freaking out about Mexicans "illegally entering the USA" -- why? Because these people don't want to starve and want a better life for their kids -- so lets round 'em up and show them we ain't gonna share!

We threaten Iran, and Iran has a crazy leader Bush helped get into power because we threatened Iran -- he returns the favor, and threatens us. More money for the military, and everybody worried about nuclear war -- great for business. Has everyone forgotten Iran/Contra? The Mullahs would NOT be in power if it weren't for Ollie North giving them have their weapons supply -- they are best buddies.

The Evangelical Churches all rant and rave in fear of "one world government" they also think that Satan will bring Peace to the Middle East. OK, this "Jesus" they like, seems to be very, very pro war. They explain that through revelations and this time Jesus isn't turning the other cheek -- again, it's all a Death Cult.

>> If we had ONE GOVERNMENT throughout the world -- then we wouldn't have a balance of trade for currency speculators. We wouldn't have a hundred different armies that take half the money to point weapons at each other and not be able to catch those guys with box cutters with New and Improved Hi-Tech blades.

If the EVIL LIARS are very much against something -- then if you don't know anything, don't follow the stampeding herd that is running off a cliff. I don't know if the BRICK nations are Better, than the NeoCons -- but I do know that the child molesting Christo-Fascist Death Cult really sucks. The European faction at least, have more people not living in poverty and are trying to protect jobs and standard of living. If nothing else, balancing the efforts of groups of really powerful despots keeps them in check.

But heck -- don't worry about the economy -- worry about the dead zone that the Gulf is turning into.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I would not really call it a secret meeting ,when it is mentioned on the internet like this.Its the really secret meetings that stay secret and does not get a mention on the internet that has some intreasting things occuring during the meetings.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
I would not really call it a secret meeting ,when it is mentioned on the internet like this.Its the really secret meetings that stay secret and does not get a mention on the internet that has some intreasting things occuring during the meetings.

Obviously! but this was suppose to be a secret meeting by a secretive group that most people never had heard of before.

But it's obviously not a secret meeting anymore since the information about the meeting is out in the open.

Its the really secret meetings that stay secret and does not get a mention on the internet that has some intreasting things occuring during the meetings.

Well! do you really think they changed the agenda of this cartel meeting just because the information about the meeting was leaked and became public knowledge in Scandinavia?

I don't think so!

I think they will go on with their meeting as nothing ever happened - they will discuss exactly the same things anyway!

And apparently they couldn't control the free press in Scandinavia as they can control the MSM in the rest of the world. That's why they are now furious about the Swedish journalists who brought the knowledge about their secret meeting out in the open!

It was from the beginning planned to be a secret meeting by a very secretive group - that's the whole point of the story.

Semantics!

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It would be completely secret if there hasn't been a whistleblower inside the meeting's staff that tipped off the journalists.
How can I feel safe and reasured that they are doing the best for us when they meet in secret? No good can come from secret meetings.
If it was good, it wouldn't be a secret.
The arrogance from Eddy Wauters's phrase "You think you have to know everything and have to write everything, and you think it is you who is boss" reflects this.

I've seen a secret meeting before, the Bohemian grove cremation of care, and it did not sound good. Nor do the Bilderberg meetings either.

Who the hell are those guys to decide what's best for us?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join