It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11, The spiritual alarm?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
the love for truth because truth is not the source of life, the love of void life and truth objective jusitifications absolute positive realisations moves

the love to bases at the minimum rate, because the love more to freedom truth out of all wihtout meaning anything

it looks like how everyone jump on opportunity for positive life realisations to be a living positive whatever pretenses or true
and this is the love you talk about this is the word love for

so please dont say love when someone is meaning forever base and not really positive to move unless you proove how it is better then the base positive how it is more positive objective forever how it is more true always right

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

We are the Many In One, Profound Love & Light, and goodness. God is in all of us, we are that which is the Divine. Our existence is Quatum reality of the Divine's existence.
Evil is not a person, not a condition of life, but an action. And only an action that is choice, or free will. There are many mitigating circumstances and we are not ever tojudge,for that person themselves judges self, and so must be taught to forgive self and all others, for they experience great shame when they realize who they are, and that they harmed their beloved family and friends. But their Higher Self, and Family of Light also are aware and nothing is ever by accident, for all is done according to both the law of consequence to action, in accordance with ability and amount/degree of free will and forgiveness. I am awake.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
To some, of course 11:11 is "just a time", but to those who have experienced the phenomenon, we know for sure that there's more to it. Believe you me!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

sorry but no

please stop talking divine and nonsense words when someone is using very simple logic to say something
what is divine and love beloved, stop that crap

noone is in another one, that is a fact of being, you should thank the truth that allow any positive expression indenpent of you, when you are such in love with creations to want it as a whole one life you are within anything yourself one

truth is always objective source results life moves, what you call being of one god is many gods you are through moving expressions, but you should be more aware where you are in what you mean absolutely, it should not be your business the way, you can of course try to detach or attach to some that suit you more but you are not aware sorry if you are not first existing absolutely free

use logics that is what i do and you get there to talk about anything

please logic, you cannot be of something and knowing what it is and knwoing you inn come on please lols

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

and sorry this is again what you mean in inventing anything by one powrful living unknown as justification to your sources
evil is never ashamed, evil livings are free livings that are never someones to thmselves, their only source of life is that freedom by chasing any realities existing, very easy using the sense lies powers to intimidate directly even subjectively only meaning any reality less and surely not free then, they deal with freedom life to justify them as free living only
it is very evil what they do they attack the livings directly

but they know exactly what they do and mean it claerly, it is pur intelligence for them

obviously you dont believe in truth and that is a shame fact, anyone normal cannot do what evil livings do, because at a certain point they are true so they cannot hurt themselves roots

but evil they are not true at all and totally free livings of lies joys

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

Not really clear on what you're saying. It won't change what I understand, and have both remembered and been given along with my Higher Self stepping forth in me. We're all truly Light, anything with consciousness/soul and not merely a program in this school is Light, we are the Many In One, the Many Infinite Rays, and this duality digital hologram is a school to learn love in, so we can go back home in the Beyond and continue our progression in countless other Infinities.

Infinities nestle within each other as in Horton Hears A Who, and this entire Infinite Universe could be a grain of sand on another world in the Beyond, or a well tended flower in the garden as it does have a seed germination/big bang and the galaxies resemble cells.

Underneath the masks each and everyone wears is light, though some have lost their way and are blinded. Advanced souls do enter into this system to get their families through so they do not get trapped in cycles like Groundhog Day the movie after the law of consequence, experiencing what they've done to others. For its a very hard test.

11 11 is the Universal Wakeup call from the Infinite Family of Light!

Even though coming here can cause forgetfulness and lower our vibrations in the negative system and risk our getting lost for a time too.

What Dreams May Come 'Hell Scene'

"Good people go to hell because they can't forgive themselves.
Well I can't, but I can forgive you."

"For killing my children, and my sweet husband?"

"No, for being so wonderful a guy would choose hell over heaven just to hang around you."

What dreams may come is the eutopias, which we will form our own eutopian worlds, in the Beyond, that which streams this broadcast in to erect this Hologram via the only lasers we have, our stars. Our stars are not gods, nor angels, but they are projectors, reflect the size of our light here, our collective consciousness, and are a phone home in sungazing to Home and the Family of Light in the Beyond.

I highly recommend contemplating the Infinity within in solitude, meditation and through sungazing, listening to dolphin and whale songs, and binaurals/hemisync, to raise your frequency and ask within to your Higher Self, who am I? Why am I here? Help me remember? I wish to help this world!

The truth is wonderful, and filled with love and endless progression, by the Perfect Divine Plan of the Creator, connecting all of us in Love.

Peace, Love & Enlightenment.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I never got the whole "11:11" spirit time stuff. What timezone is my soul in? What "spirit cock" is my sould lined up with. I have several cocks in my house they are all within a few minutes of each other and im sure none of them are exactly right. So if i look at my bedroom clock and it says 11:10 my kitchen clock may say 11:11 so if i just look at my bedroom clock that says 11:10 does that still count?
Why is it that people always digital clocks for this? I do not think i have heard of someone looking at a clock with hands and pointing out the 11:11 thing probably because it does not look the same.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

stay with your creator then but you cant say that this is the truth

and anyway 111111 say clearly how it is not 1, and how one is a free absolute number fact existing stand with total different ones next but absolutes positive free whole one too
and how equality is held now at the base horizontality and not vertically as before that was meant as test

the whole creation systems was the test that is why it was all of one and to one
how could you put such weight on everyone when you know how everyone is innocent and evil is of gods from ever

the correction is the whole one before any reality of free true one

someone was meant to give to truth life from what only evil was living
source, and then truth is in control since absolute fact existence is true

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

yes but if truth comes the day might be probable. Peace keeping people with the fact of truch dog beware.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

it cant be worse without truth and only powers creations as one life keeping such opposites and rejections wills together one forced

what is the worse to expect? what do you think is going to happen that day?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

worse be out truth powers as one life keeping opposite rejections forces one forced

expect what is worse. That day will happen in the good day behind the day?.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

Infinity is ever expansive and the Creator is the Many In One, we are the Many Infinite Rays of the One, that cannot, via the nature of Infinity, and by Design as well, ever contract to limit to One. This is endless progression and learning. This duality school is the hardest one, it sets the strongest foundation for love and equality, grounded deeply in us. All of us, have already made it through, and are already the Fully Equal Loving Family of Light, for our Future Selves span Infinitely forward, and Infinitely backward. And our Future Selves, Family both here in this cosmos, the more advanced benevolent ETS, and from the Beyond, the Creators/Designers/Programmers of this system, assist us and nudge us and urge us to seek the way within--our Higher Selves.

The Kingdom of Heaven lies within. 1111111111111.........is the Family of Light, the Infinite Rays of Energy, and 11 11 is their call to you to wake up.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

so you are saying being save dont pretend worrying for me, and please keep those sick images for fake whole one, i am just an individual like you but that happen being meant to give to truth but the worse to expect is you next without any excuse

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

you are not infinite when void is not you and when truth is not you there for sure
what you want is to benefit from creations and never be of truth
at least worship your creator without meaning being infinite yourself at all

you dont understand, what you call the creator was meaning objective truth and him out totally free living thta is why mister we have nature and god and satan since god

you are happy to confuse everything so you can pretend being of everything definite result creations source

it doesnt matter truth is not something to justify only time will tell who is right

what you cant respect objective sources without being of or existing from proove the fact i mean how you cant be true one

what is the problem for you to recognize something right without having any benefit from or roots with, when you dont have any reference in your mind to positive absolute fact justifications then you cant pretend being one

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

yes, when the truth becomes we become and the light of truth is greater than that which os not great in the eye of the one. both are right but true is what is.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

one is the result realisation of living free source, the proof of living freedom rights as existence fact justifications of void evolutions life

but one is not a source of anything, objective absolute reality justification is itself free living absolutely, what is already real fact one cannot be a source
source is the quality existence of free living justification, that is why evil is what i say against truth as taking advantage from freedom living proof to give as hard as it sound

so god is powerful life freedom and since he is not an objective equal positive one reality then he is not existence truth nor living free truth as source of positive absolute one justifications

as powerful living he is evil and was maybe true because you cannot mix true and evil

now what i say sound catastrophic if it was true, but truth is so it is an outside opinion, im just an individual real with truth but more free from truth then true and not what is
but i think that even if gods can do without truth truth still is first
but it is truth so it cant be hard at all, it is only evil that is hard to accept and deal with

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PositivelyDetermined
Im just curious about what this means. I am surfing around youtube checking out videos. Im a late night youtube junkie hahahaha. Im quite sure it has a lot to do with this part of the forum.

For a whole year in either 10th or 11th grade....2001 i believe , I would just happen to look at the clock in my English class at 11:11 AM....

I never tried too...it just happened....I would get into class and BS with my friends then teach would come in and would begin and we would just be in class as normal and for some reason that year , every day, when I happened to look at the clock it was 11:11...

The weird thing was ....I never felt an urge to look at any other time , and not really at 11:11 either...I just happened too...And the whole " it's 11:11 , make a wish " thing that was going around school..so for that whole year I made a wish every day..

I have no clue if any came true , but I always found it weird that for the whole year ( not sure if it was semester class of full year ) I always saw 11:11......

And now thinking about it....was same year 9/11 happened.....not sure if there is any significance in that but that is my little addition to this convo.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Wow thanks for all of your responses. I appreciate it!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
I never got the whole "11:11" spirit time stuff.

I'll explain.

What timezone is my soul in?

First off, you are your soul. And you are in the 'now'.

What "spirit cock" is my sould lined up with.

Do you mean clock? Either way it's not lined up with any.

I have several cocks in my house they are all within a few minutes of each other and im sure none of them are exactly right.

I know the feeling, i lived in a house with 3 guys, all cocks, all within seconds of me and none of them were 'right'.

So if i look at my bedroom clock and it says 11:10 my kitchen clock may say 11:11 so if i just look at my bedroom clock that says 11:10 does that still count?

No, doesn't count, 11:11 is the wake up call. Although some people have numbers personal to them or to who/whatever is prompting/nudging them. It's the numbers/codes they want you to see, not the time.

Why is it that people always digital clocks for this?

They don't. And its not people doing it. Your attention is drawn to codes on:

Bank statements
Receipts
Times/dates when articles/posts are posted.
Conventional clocks
Tape measures
Tacho/odometer on your vehicle
Number plates
House numbers
Road signs
Random people asking\telling\announcing the time
And many more

I do not think i have heard of someone looking at a clock with hands and pointing out the 11:11 thing probably because it does not look the same.

One of my encounters with this code was with a bank receipt that i pulled out my pocket, it had been there since(11/01/10@11:11) still have the receipt if you want to see, then i noticed the conventional clock showing 11 past 11( It was like this because i borrowed it as i needed an alarm clock as my phone was dead, after i used it, the next night i pulled the battery out as the 'tick tock tick tock' was peeing me off, it stopped at 11 past 11, i didn't even notice at the time! And then my attention was drawn to the time (11:11) that an article was posted i was looking at. This all happened within 1 min and then i remembered that earlier in the day i was serving a lady and she abruptly announced "Gosh, 11 past 11, is that the time, i must get going". All this took place at around 9pm NOT 11:11pm/am.

Shortly after i went into what could be described as a heightened state of awareness and was told that i was in danger and had to rectify a bad decision/choice i made. It's now quite clear i was in dire need of awakening. I was, from my current perspective, at an all time low.

Since those events I've been told/shown/taught things that have really knocked me of my feet. I've been on a journey of enlightenment, met many great new people through synchronistical events and numbers. I'm finally finding myself, but for me, being on the spiritual/awakening fast lane in the 'now' is a lonely one. I have disassociated myself with 'Rome' and almost all that comes with it. I hope/pray/wish everyday that more will look into their hearts and find the 'road that leads away from Rome' so we can all have a grand celebration of cosmic proportions, together, as one, united.

Much LOVE to ALL.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I see 10:10 mostly every morning. I nail it down to just pure coincidence though. We humans spend a lot of time looking at numbers and surely by seeing a number like 11:11 is just more memerable than say 11:52.

I think this is a case where humans are looking for meaning in places where there is non.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Trying Times]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join