It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11, The spiritual alarm?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Im just curious about what this means. I am surfing around youtube checking out videos. Im a late night youtube junkie hahahaha. Im quite sure it has a lot to do with this part of the forum.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Yeah, if you often see a number you will recognize it all the time.
We had this topic here a lot of times. We have that thing with the number 43, because a friend of mine uses that number as his lucky number, even named his website after it and after some time i started to see the number everywhere...on the clock, in sports (Up until then i never realized Darren Helm wearing Nr. 43, now i just have to smile everytime i see it)

Same with frogs, we also have that thing with frogs, after some talk and watching all episodes of The Tijuana Toads i started to see frogs everywhere. Before that i never realized that the neighbour of a friend of mine has a doormat with frogs on it, and it was there even 10 years ago

But there is a story about the 11. It's called the jester's number in germany and so since hundreds of years the carnival in germany starts inofficially on the 11. November at 11:11.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
In numerology the number 11 is a master number. I believe 11:11 is suppose to indicate that you have to remember something.....or something to that extend. I really have no idea since numerology seems ridiculous to me..

Somebody with a bit more faith in synchronicity might be able to explain better.

Peace

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I had a dream that I took LSA. Then I woke up exactly at 11:11. The next day I saw a music video by The Klaxons where the guy wakes up at 11:11.

It was pretty weird to say at least. It's all about synchronicity, the experience itself has a meaning but the time itself doesn't.

[edit on 19/5/2010 by Tryptych]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Do you mean 11:11 specifically or just number synchronicities in general? It can mean "wake up" in the beginning but more often I find it means im on the right track or im getting warmer in terms of truth seeking. Like when you have an epiphany or even just a comptemplative moment then look at the next number and all the digits are the same it means the thought you were just thinking about before you saw the synch was how you need to be thinking. So I use it as feedback on my progress. If I spend much time on negative topics or just irrelevent polotics or somthign then I dont get any even though im cheaking the clock alot more, but then ill go for a walk out in nature where there are no clocks about and think love and light and all things nice and every single time I cheak the time on my iphone or pause a song its bang on a synch, its impossible to avoid them, looking at other clocks or deciding not to look just when you were about to it still ends up being a synch when you do finally look. So after a while you know its for real. At first I tried turning my alarm clock around for a day to see what would happen, had a positive morning, and when I got to my car it rolled over to 111111km on the odometer then I got to work and the first customer was $11.11c then had to cheack the work clock when another customer asked the time and it was....you guessed it..all day long it'll happen.

But what I do find is that if your looking at the clock too much then it wont happen. It only really happens when I dont check the clock much for example ill wake up at 3.33am then roll over agin and peer at the clock at 4.44 then 5.55 and get up to make tea but by mid morning if im cheaking the clock constantly cuz I have to be somwhere ill see 11.09 then 11.12 sorta thing, it wont happen at times where it could be confused for just being due to you looking so much and maybe thinking it just stands out compared to the rest...so I always get it "out of the blue" so to speak.

Its the perfect feedback because there no way to prove it to others, so nobodys free will can be violated yet it gives the seeker a constant update in "hot" "cold" terms of how they are going. You possibly program them into your own reality prior to incarnation, you decide weather that will be the type of thing for you then when your in resonence with a favorable progress direction the universe keeps letting you know

Apart from all the numnerological reasons for seeing 11 which are too long to list here it could have somthing to do with 21/12/2012 occuring at the solstice which occurs at exactly 11.11am. But more likely I think it is a synch in itself that 2012 happens at 11.11, the meaning of 11 can be varied and are all over the net.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
But there is a story about the 11. It's called the jester's number in germany and so since hundreds of years the carnival in germany starts inofficially on the 11. November at 11:11.

Armistice Day? The day set aside to commemorate the end of “the war to end all wars”? This day is to the Germans, a jester's carnival?

Does anyone know of any culture or ideology where the number 11 is traditionally associated with irony?

[edit on 19/5/2010 by teapot]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Its not 11.11 for me,i always see 11.13 not sure if this helps any.

Regards to all

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I see 222, 333, 555 and 1111 all the time. I did a google search for 11:11, some of the sites say that these strings of numbers are some sort of message from spirits. Others say its a sign of change. That's all I could get just skimming thru the sites. While I was reading I glanced at the clock on my computer and wouldn't you know it was 5:55.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I go through periods of seeing 11's everywhere, including 11:11 and then it suddenly stops. It then, unexpectedly starts occurring again. It's been at least 10 yrs. since I first noticed it, and it happens to my brother as well.

I attribute it to perhaps a symbolism of spiritual remembrance, or awakening and knowledge. Many don't see it, perhaps they have other symbols. I wonder if there's also a connection to those who see this number?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'll admit that when my days are flowing well and I personally feel I am on the 'right track' I'll notice 11:11 more and more. However, is it because I read somewhere in the past that this is what 11:11 means and now I subconsciously make myself look to see it, or is it actually a synchronicity thing? I don't know. I still see it and associate good things with it.

And I agree that if I try to look for it (consciously that is lol) I usually miss it.

- Dredge

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This is awareness, your Higher Self and Family of Light nudging you to awaken you. The Universe is like a Digital Hologram construct, broadcasting in from zero point, or the Beyond, and we are the Many In One, Family of Light in a duality school. The Creator is what is our connection, our Love, the Force if you will. Binary code is 1010101010101010101..............In infinity there can be no One, for there are no limits, no boundaries of awareness even, and One would percieve self therefore limits in awareness of Self would exist. We are all the brances of the vine, Infinite in number, and there is always a never ending progression, wihtout limits or boundaries, and always a Beyond, Beyond, and yet another Beyond, in infinite progression.

111111111........Is the Infinite Many In One, 000000000000.......Inifinity, infinite planets, systems. 11: 11 is the Universal Wake up call from your Self and Family.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

ones in one is evil, one is the result of objective absolute reality beyond infinity of zero
it represents the absolute truth realisations justifying existence right as free living one absolute reality not zero, above infinite positive freedom of zero
and that absolute objective fact can be source of true livings free ones, when awareness of that one truth rise to confirm that one truth present from itself as real true, so who confirm that as present reality is the free living out of that confrimation having a whole perspective of one truth existence freedom from meaning his free life as one alone there

but it is always the same principle, what is absolutely one is absolutely more then positive and what is more then positive is more then void that is absolutely positive base source, so what is more then positive objectively justified being one whole equality objective reality has the right to be whatever he wants totally free then, capish?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

We are always and eternally the Many In One, without limits or bounds progressing eternally, the branches of the vine, the Infinite Rays of Light, and the Drops of the Ocean, and there is a wonderful Quantum reality to the Beyond and the reason why this school/Universe/Hollogram has always existed as a construct by the Divine Plan, the Creator that is what is between and connects us all, and Who has never been submerged, at least to my understanding, is that not only are we learning to love here, but in addition, this moment of separation and perceieving self is the moment of Becoming Self, and it stretches Infinitely in both directions, in quantum, comparitively the Infinite roll of film of our lives, where each segment is another us, and our Future Selves are not only others in this system, such as Higher Level Ets, or our Family, but also our Highest Selve(s) in the Beyond.

This moment of Becoming never can be pegged in time for in reality, time is a construct and a perception, for we are truly in No Time, and we are also, the whole Infinity at once, in a global way, thereotically, so though at different levels of progression, by our perceptions, we are still profoundly equal and eternally Ourselves.
This school, the lower levels and becoming, is what each and every one of the Infinite Family of Light has to do to make it real, for this is the clip that holds the entire film roll in, and we all end up doing it Our Way, unique and individual expressions of the Divine, like Infinite snow flakes, Like and Similar in Make yet unique.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

but then with that full rise in justifying absolute formulation objectively, your freedom is exclusively of absolute concept always existent

which mean how you cannot mean your freedom from anything not you, and your life is your psoitive realisations alone

what is absolute character more then meaning one as equal living positive whole objective, is meaning certainty forever, it is a real comparaison with void full identifications from real truth realisations, it is not a joke you can be superior existing but then you should always integrate all the concept of void to rise above, and only on your realisation at the less level observed, for certeianty you cant be sure if there is point from out
that is why also freedom is absolutely right from truth

those are truths which mean they are not invented, it is much more then what god write on a rock, it is the essence of void speaking

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by PositivelyDetermined

its a time, just like 22:22 and only has any further meaning if you put one to it. Just a time.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

it is your choice to not speak of truth, there is no one when it is not positive free absolutely which is exclusively himself living or itself life

you cannot be one of another one, you are both then never ones and that is a fact of evil character living source

evil is not only what loves lies to pretend being positive one creator from what it can realize from knowledge as objective life, giving shapes and forms to pretenses wills that enjoy also this fake life

evil is also whatever is moving as living freedom without justifying all his moves freedom being absolutely positive objectively as one absolute equality free living
you must give to objective truth life before pretending being living true as free out then

that is why gods are evil they mean to enjoy truth as the source of their pretenses from its absolute realisations freedom, and they never enjoy being true themselves of their existence fact

they call it for beauty or love or glory whatever but never for truth sake

one is when it is alone psoitive and then absolutely one alone

and if your god was true he would say the same thing that i do, because it is truth logics and if he was true it would suit his business more
if everyone move and act according to positive absolute living objective facts

one is from what you are from what you know about one truth by giving confirmation to whole objective reality from your perspective as true real then you become back that knowledge living one for freedom of one out of it too, from what one true can have the right to realize anything he wants or moves like totally freely

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

Sorry, "evil" can't be defined - it's subjective. To some abortion is evil; killing another life.... even when the host has been raped. Good and evil are subjective in the eyes of the beholder, "i killed this man because he didn't believe in the good of god, or i thought he was an evil man because..."

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

evil is objective wills and means full realisations, evil is defined by the fact of truth result
you can of course dont mean truth as meaning nothing, or you can even pretend being someone but meaning it as a play or a dream but not seriously against any truth fact to attack it

anyone is true with truth, if you cant at least move back when you see objective fact true you are evil of what gods are that from powrs pretenses

what confrim what i say is truth, truth concept is one cannot be another one, free living objective absolute one justification and beyond

any letter denying that absolute equation is evil

evil is whatever negative sense in nothing being, nothing is absolutely positive certainty, you cannot be negative by being nothing to yourself

sorry but denying evil as powerful source of existence life is simply hating the truth

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

Love is never hatred. Truth is not lies. Right is not wrong. There is a way of Love and yearning strongly for equality for all, empowerment of others, and end to all wars, inequality and suffering, starvation and homelessness. And in this duality school, many are fooled into thinking that the duality means equal armies of Light and Dark, angels or demons, the power of love versus the love of power.

This cannot be farther from the truth, and is a distortion. To begin with, ALL are Light.
All consciousness/soul/life is Light. The opposite to that is void, ai, machine/toaster, etc.
We are all the Infinite Family of Light, and this school is about learning to Love and desire Heaven on earth, to become awake and aware, conscious of our choices, to stop reacting, to renounce negativity, and fear, to return Love to all, see the Light under the masks we all wear, under the muddied spots that some have, see in all our Profoundly Loved Brothers and Sisters, Family, Children from many lifetimes, and to assist others, to forgive all.

This is a test. The Duality is merely coded, night/day, in our bodies as well, how we can lose conscious awareness when tired or ill, or stressed, or traumatized. Do we react on others, or remain calm and connect to our Love. If we fail, do we observe, and contemplate this, and attempt to become conscious. These are examples.

The Duality only asks a question. The answer we give is what we are graded on. It is thereotically possible in a duality to have 100% of the citizens choose the loving answer.
Only love passes the test.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FeatheredSerpent

I see 11: 11, 12 12, 10 10 alot, 1 11, 22 22 23 23... nearly every day, all day long at times.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join