It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Babaji is Jesus, Muhammad, And Krishna!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
There are many interpretations of babaji, and many people claiming to be him. Babaji takes many forms and inhabits the bodies of many a people. Babaji speaks to all who will listen and shows himself to all who wish to see. Now there is a theory that Babaji taught Jesus Christ, the book claims that they are the same person. Babaji has been with us since long ago, there are sightings of this figure even today. There are many stories of Babaji all through out the world. Babaji is claimed as living high up in the Himalayas for thousands of years, yet many people have also seen this figure die only to resurrect himself.
I was wondering what many people thought of this illustrious figure? There are many similarities between his teachings and those of many other religions. For example, if you speak Babaji's name with reverence he will come to you; could this be a misinterpretation of Jesus's 'Thou shalt not say the lord's name in vain.' Does anyone know of any websites that may be of more use? I have seen many books for sale about Babaji, but I wonder how credible they would be...
I first heard about Babaji in the book listed below, and I tried saying his name, and I have never been filled with such a peacefulness as when I say his name...

"Something in this Book is True," by Bob Frissell

www.liveindia.com...

"Babaji is a great manifestation of the Divine,
who has a history of appearing in a
flesh and blood human form throughout the
course of human civilisation to help humankind
understand, experience and achieve its relationship to the Divine."

www.liveindia.com...

www.sondraray.com...

Here is another interesting site for a good story, don't know if it's true: www.greatdreams.com...

www.anandapaloalto.org...

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Why do you wish to entertain a false god.

Here is what Jesus said-
"I have come in my Fathers' Name, and you receive me not: another shall come in his own name, and him you will receive."
John5:43

"Search the SCRIPTURES (Old Test. in Jesus' Time) For in them you think to have eternal life - but they [the scriptures - messianic prohecies of the OT Prophets] are they which testify of me."
John 5:39 (ie. no life without Jesus).

Why would he go through the trouble all throughout scripture to prove who he is if he was some false god? Why would God feel it necessary to be something He's not - why the need to change form? Sounds like the father of lies to me - NOT JESUS who is, was and always will be. LOL

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I don't think Babaji claims to be God, but like I said, I am not sure about who Babaji really was in history. I have read something about Jesus being christened by Babaji and I have also read that Babaji was Jesus...

I am more inclined that Jesus knew Babaji, and they are of the same God, but its possible Jesus spoke of Babaji as a human representation of God...I dunno

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
In my spiritual learnings...I to have learned of Babaji.....and i am inclined to think he is one of the very enlightened beings that have come to our planet.
Like Krishna, and Buddah, and Jesus, and Muhammad.
I dont seam to think that Babaji ~~IS~~ these other people, just that he is VERY LIKE them, yes.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Can you expand on any of the relations between Babaji's appearance throughout the years and his possible connection to major religious figures? I read Jesus for sure, and I read he was a reincarnation of Krishna...

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I see no relevent proof to assert any of these claims. Babaji ( wise old man in punjabi/hindu ) is giving just as much credence as did Jesus..

Deep

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
he reminds me of those called maitreya and sananada (i think the names are usually part of one whole name, but i'm unsure).

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
In my spiritual learnings...I to have learned of Babaji.....and i am inclined to think he is one of the very enlightened beings that have come to our planet.
Like Krishna, and Buddah, and Jesus, and Muhammad.
I dont seam to think that Babaji ~~IS~~ these other people, just that he is VERY LIKE them, yes.

You mean Babaji having the same consciousness as they did?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I agree that many of the spirituals leaders were awesome with the exeption of Muhammad. He was a tool of satan and a murderous butcher and didn't follow his own rules. Islam needs to be eradicated.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Babaji is just another, false god or which does not lean to the path of Jesus but, astray to hell.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I agree that many of the spirituals leaders were awesome with the exeption of Muhammad. He was a tool of satan and a murderous butcher and didn't follow his own rules. Islam needs to be eradicated.

This has nothing to do with Islam, so why the hostilite and ignorant remark ?

He may be enlightened, but if really is all of these men incarnate, is highly debatable.

Babaji is just another, false god or which does not lean to the path of Jesus but, astray to hell.

He is not claiming to be a god............

Deep

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
What makes Babaji enlighten?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
He is a teacher, what makes him enlightened? He teaches wisdom and truth. If you want more info, just ask him

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Babaji claims to be the manifestation of Krishna, so he does claim to be a devine authority, but makes passive gestures at it. I am sense that your hostility resides in the fact that you refuse to accept anyone other than Christ as a the bearer of truth and justice, no ? Wether or not he is truly ligitimate would require more indepth research in his character, which unfortunaly, I have not the time, yet.

I should have read in more detail the message, and not jumped to conclusions myself, my mistake, but a mistake noted and corrected. I suggest before you jump the gun, you take some time to read over his message and not make the mistake as I have.

This is his message, not to hard to comprehend, and seems quite universal amongst more spiritual leaders.

Babaji lived and taught squarely against the Western quip of 'you only live once'. He taught from the position that the human soul, like its Source and Goal, is eternal and that the essence and experience (of millions of lifetimes in various forms) of the soul proceeds in a continuum from life to life. Each life in human form is a opportunity and challenge to build toward perfection of the soul, which returns again and again (through reincarnation) until the soul attains perfection. The Soul's goal is to return to a state of unity with the Divine Perfection from which is came and from whence it has strayed in its experiencing itself and life's
pleasures through constantly expanding senses and the concept of itself as an individual body, rather than as a manifestation of the Supreme Soul. Each lifetime can take the should and its temporary human body closer to the goal of reunion, or we can throw away a lifetime's opportunity through carelessness, ignorance or wilfulness.

Deep

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   

TextIslam needs to be eradicated.

Islam as a religion is not evil, Mohamed,Babaji ,Budha and others, taught religion in a benevolent manner. And with all religions extremist group will sprout everywhere with their own views and most of those groups that stray from the original teachings are call extremist..

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Wrong. Islam as a religon is evil and the Koran is poison. Muslims are involved in nearly every conflict on this planet. They are at war with their neighbors constantly and get their inspiration from a book that is a fraud.

Read History. Muhammad was not benevolent!!!!!!!!! Do not be fooled, he was a murderer who claimed he had a book in his head that was better than all other books when that clearly is not the case. Again the most hilarious arguement I hear from Muslim is the Quran is the most beautiful book on the planet and that is proof of its validity. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! LOL!!!! Shakespeare, Homer, early Hindus, Hawkings, can all write at a more profecient level than God!!!!! Give me a break. Pure brainwashing. Sorry but its the truth.

Muhammad was a glorious warrior, which is the number one reason he did not have the love of the great spirit in him. No true man of spirit would slaughter in the name of God and that includes so- called "christians" as well. He was a politican, need I say more? He spread his religon through fear and subversion. Believe it or else!! I don't want to worship a God who demands me to submit. I don't believe God is jealous, that goes for the Jews "God" as well. If God is love, then God cannot be jealous because he can't break his rules correct? Well that is just another contradiction in a long list that the Bible and the Quran perpetuate.

countrystudies.us...

[edit on 11-6-2004 by wooten123]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Wrong. Islam as a religon is evil and the Koran is poison. Muslims are involved in nearly every conflict on this planet. They are at war with their neighbors constantly and get their inspiration from a book that is a fraud.

False and ignorant assumption. Are all Muslims evil ? Are all Muslims in conflict with the rest of the world ? Have you even had a Muslim freind ?

Why are Judging an entire race of people without even realizing the good and pious deeds commited by some, this is ignorance at its best.

Ismalis are a sect of Islam, that have been revered, " The Intellects " of Islam. In fact the most liberal of them all. The head Cleric, the Aga Khan, is a highly esteemed figure and responsible for devoloping schools, clinics, etc....
www.akdn.org...

Introduction: What is the Aga Khan Foundation?
The Foundation focuses on a small number of specific development problems by forming intellectual and financial partnerships with organisations sharing its objectives. Most Foundation grants are made to grassroots organisations testing innovative approaches in the field.

With a small staff, a host of cooperating agencies and thousands of volunteers, the Foundation reaches out to vulnerable populations on four continents, irrespective of their race, religion, political persuasion or gender. In 1999, it funded 120 projects in 13 countries and spent $88.9 million.

Focus Areas
To make the most of its resources, the Aga Khan Foundation has a sharp focus, clearly defined objectives and a consistent approach to its work. It concentrates on selected issues in health, education, rural development and the enhancement of non- governmental organisations.

Within its thematic areas of interest, the Foundation looks for innovative approaches to generic problems. Projects are designed to be learning experiences that contribute to the understanding of complex issues and identify solutions that can be adapted to conditions in many different regions. Replicability is essential to the creation of useful models. Wherever appropriate, approaches are tested in urban as well as rural settings, and in different cultures and geographic environments.

Evaluation and dissemination are equally essential. International teams, together with the implementers, conduct reviews at agreed intervals in the project cycle. Their conclusions are made available to Foundation affiliates, to grantees and to other interested governmental and non-governmental organisations.

The Foundation is highly selective in its programme choices. The principal criterion is the potential for bringing lasting benefit to project participants. AKF measures its success by what its grantees achieve and the importance of what they have learned for projects elsewhere.

It is equally committed to bringing valuable lessons to the attention of policymakers and others whose decisions affect the lives of the poor.

The Foundation shares what it learns with the public, raising awareness of important issues facing disadvantaged sectors of the international community

www.aku.edu...
www.akfc.ca...

Deep

[edit on 11-6-2004 by ZeroDeep]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This is from a secular site. Gives you a little more introspect in the "character" of Muhammad the Great. What a joke.

www.fsmitha.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Read History. Muhammad was not benevolent!!!!!!!!! Do not be fooled, he was a murderer who claimed he had a book in his head that was better than all other books when that clearly is not the case. Again the most hilarious arguement I hear from Muslim is the Quran is the most beautiful book on the planet and that is proof of its validity. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! LOL!!!! Shakespeare, Homer, early Hindus, Hawkings, can all write at a more profecient level than God!!!!! Give me a break. Pure brainwashing. Sorry but its the truth.

But that still does not give you the right to categorize all Muslims as Evil, or always in a neverending conflict with the rest of the world.

Deep

[edit on 11-6-2004 by ZeroDeep]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
When Muslims have 1/6th of the worlds population and are involved in 9 out of ten conflicts in the world, there is something wrong. The Bible states that the decendants of Ishmael would live in hostility towards other and that prophecy did come true. I DO NOT HATE MUSLIMS I FEEL SORRY FOR THEM AND WANT TO SHOW THEM THAT REASON AND THE QURAN DON'T MIX.

We did not do the dividing, Muhammad did. Your are either in the house of peace or the house of war. He is the one who called us "infidels" and quite frankly I am insulted. Muhammad can kiss my ass and I would have loved to have fought against his army of "God". If the rest of the world would have known what he was up too he would have been crushed before he could scare enough people into believing him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join