It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Babaji is Jesus, Muhammad, And Krishna!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Did you even read the links I provided?

Deep

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Those are fantastic organizations it seems. Of course every other religon has fantastic organizations as well but they are not helping as much as the respective religons have hurt. Eastern Religons withstanding, they don't go around killing in the name of God.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I want to provide another link on Babaji and where my speculations come from:
www.wie.org...

"Babaji in that tradition is actually Sunanda, who is the son of Shiva and was created out of light.

Jesus born to a virgin mary.

"So when that divinity, whom you call God, whom you call Shiva�call it by any name that you like�manifests itself in the spiritual plane, the greatest of criminals becomes a saint. And when that divine consciousness manifests itself in the intellectual plane, you become a sage, you become a jnani. When it manifests itself in the mental plane, you become a Patanjali, who gave us the Raja Yoga Sutras. When that divinity manifests itself in the vital plane, you become a Boganathar, who is the guru of Babaji, you become a yogi Jesus Christ. And when that divinity manifests itself in the physical plane, you become a Babaji. Now do you understand the importance of Babaji?"

Even respected Christian authorities like Brother David Steindl-Rast have pursued similarities between Eastern conceptions of the "light body" and the Christian faith in the "resurrection body."

Check it out:
www.wie.org...

<< 1   >>

join