It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by awake_and_aware
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE
No i'm sorry, good and evil are subjective. I'd see "good" as giving a lady an abortion who'd been raped but you would see that as evil. See what i mean? define good, define evil, for it is different in each of the eyes of the beholder.
All i know that a god who works in mysterious ways i.e. sends floods to kill because of his anger or disapointment in what he'd created then he's a tyranous god, isn't he? And he's seems so magical that he can just turn light on at the flick of switch.
And gnostic's i don't mind your beliefs but theists who quote the bible as the word of god are just plain and simply deluded. END
adj. e·vil·er, e·vil·est
1. Morally bad or wrong; wicked: an evil tyrant.
2. Causing ruin, injury, or pain; harmful: the evil effects of a poor diet.
3. Characterized by or indicating future misfortune; ominous: evil omens.
4. Bad or blameworthy by report; infamous: an evil reputation.
5. Characterized by anger or spite; malicious: an evil temper.
1. The quality of being morally bad or wrong; wickedness.
2. That which causes harm, misfortune, or destruction: a leader's power to do both good and evil.
3. An evil force, power, or personification.
4. Something that is a cause or source of suffering, injury, or destruction: the social evils of poverty and injustice.
In an evil manner.
Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by AsTaR
Truth is all there is.
Lies do not exist except in the mind of man.