It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was I Abducted ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Please Read it all

Hello guys,

Ok last night i had this Awsome but scary dream, Now nothing i know of could have caused this. like eaten cheese
that kind of thing and i dream alot but this was wierd.

Now i took a break from the topic of aliens/ufos and never looked at anything for about 4 days. Here is My Dream

I was helping my bro at work in our family business, now i went to bed. (real life... night before dream)

(the dream)
I Woke up and my bro says to me why did you just wake up all of a sudden, i said i dunno, he asked this because i jerked and sat up fast. Now i got my clothes on and went for a slash
and i had a feeling like i was being watched. and i saw a orb in the sky now this orb got nearer and nearer. But heres were it gets wierd. as the orb got closer it got smaller and was no bigger than i shoe and shaped like one. Now my bro was next to me, as i shouted when i saw the orb. i touched the orb when it stopped in front of me and thier was a flashing light and the yard we work at lit up and we saw several figures crouched in the tall grass verge inside of the yard. The second my bro shined his torch on one of them. they looked back as if it blinded them and then ran at us. another flash of light and i went unconscious now the next thing i remember is waking up feeling ill. a few hours later and my bro was asleep aswell which is unusual he never goes to sleep at work. he doesnt remember a thing.

Now My Question is this.
What i have Dreamt is it real or not,did i get abducted and because i understand this subject more i can remember,i'm panicky and when i think about it my adrenaline starts rushing and i feel lightheaded.

Please Help me. omg i'm actually crying i feel soo emotional.....please can someone reassure me this isnt real.

i cant explain it.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Don't you worry, that was just a bad dream. Hush now...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It's probably just a weird dream, they come in all shapes & forms. I would grill your brother with more questions to help ease your mind. Like when did he go to sleep, why did he go to sleep, what he remembers before going to sleep, etc.

If he cant even remember laying down for bed then you might want to look into it more

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by samureyed

I have asked him more about it he says "I remember what i did last night kinda, i know it i just cant remember, its at the back of my mind i think what i did but it just isnt thier kinda" then he got angry and went for a walk.

Every time i talk to him about it he gets agitated and very defensive.

Is that normal

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Whatever happened, dream or otherwsie, you're here now to write about it so be thankful =)

Alien interaction and abductions are very common with some polls saying 15 million people worldwide have seen a UFO/Alien. If it did happen to be a real occurance such as that it's best to talk it out - find someone who will listen without judging (like a therapist or Buddhist monk or something) and just explore your feelings about it.

It's scary I'm sure, but hang in there. If you believe something happened then "own that" don't let people talk you out of it.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Probably just a dream hun. If not, there are people who can help you. And we are here to listen and help in any way we can. Talk to your brother and keep us posted.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

That's a very normal reaction to either fear, memory loss, or something unexplainable.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I thought it may be a dream then i thought about this.

My brother doesnt know much about ufo or the alien topic, he doesnt understand it.

I have more knowledge and can understand the concept of it.

So with my subconsious being prepared,would that explain the theory that if it did happen my mind didnt block it out because i was Prepared in a way. Were my brother cant remember because his mind isnt prepared.

Does that make sense at all.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Yes but its even more unusual because i havent told him about my dream, for the reason i didnt want to influence him i just asked him if he could remember last night.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Anger and confusion are a very normal reaction to this kinda thing; and like you said he seems to be this way without even hearing your side which points to the fact something really did happen. I'd recommend telling him a little about what you think might have happened, or maybe just an odd light if you don't wanna get too into it. You guys could walk out to where the event happened and see if you both have clearer memories.

Have you looked around the area where the beings were crouching. Are there any footprints, signs of anything? If so call MUFON or some local UFO reporting agency if you're up to it. I recognize it's scary but I guarantee talking about it the best thing.

I run a paranormal/spiritual/extraterrestrial encounter group and people are always SO thankful they were able to talk about their experiences without feeling judged or that they are considered a liar or crazy. Just be careful who you talk to about it.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

well i'm at work with him now and well got a problem
i told him about it and he sorta changed acted strange, then he said he remembers and nothing happend. He insists it was just a dream. I have never seen my brother talk the way he did. i walked out to the place which is like 30ft from were i am now and i got a strange migraine and was nearly sick so i had to move away from it.

I am going to bed soon.
Maybe i will see more of this dream and then maybe shed some light on this.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I'd just like to add a description of the beings as i forgot to do so in first post. this is what i remember.

Grey bodies.
Skinny limbs and body
black tattoo down 1 side(or it looked like a tatoo) just a simple one a line with a curl)
Large Heads White Caps Over Thier Eyes and a wire going to the back of thier neck from them.
No Clothing on.

I know this is accurate but this dream was so real and i remember it clear.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Interesting thread. Going to the spot could have triggered a memory of your dream or real experience, and there may not be any way to know which it was.

I'd recommend that you DON'T suppress it - meaning talk about it on here or if you find someone who you can tell comfortably. Maybe draw the beings or write a story about it. Deal with the feelings now and eventually you'll have a different mindset about it and probably won't have any fear about it.

U2U me if you like, I may not get back to the thread for a few days.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
The things that you dream are not, in fact, real. They can reflect your subconscious fears and desires, and I have reason to believe that they can contain heavily distorted and unreliable scraps of information to which one would not normally have access, but as for representing actual, literal experiences, no, fortunately, they do not.

They can seem that way, certainly. A dream activates many of the same perceptual centers in your brain which are at work when you are awake; some of the same faculties which allow your mind to perceive the exterior, physical world help to create the experience of the inner, imagined world you inhabit in your dreams. A deep enough dream can be totally indistinguishable from genuine reality, as long as the dreamer remains asleep.

But we cannot let this mislead us into clinging to an illusion once we enter the waking world. This is dangerous-- this world is complex and strange enough as it is, even with a clear boundary between reality and dreams.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

No, you were Not just abducted.

You are a new member making up Stories to seek Flags and Stars.

THis , and some of your other Threads like..

Just Seen a UFO in the Sky www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are sad Cries for Attention.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

I do not seek to make up story`s i have authentic experiences.

If i wanted to seek stars and flags i would not make a thread like this.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
A hypnotherapist may be able to bring the truth out for you. You could contact MUFON who could look into it as well.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

How do i go about contacting Mufon and i'm guessing i can find a hynotherapist in the big book of numbers.

top topics

join