It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yooooooo!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
So, basically, this is what I have to say:
My name is Mister Tenkay, I am 16 and I live in Florida. I really am into the Bases on the Moon. And after I watched the Omega Project Codes video, i feel like talkin on this site. Here's the deal though. Some human beings, in their PURE lifetime, just thjinkin. Even when I am preparing to go to bed, I THINK. So i am a thinker. Basically, I have ALOT of ideas for you guys, so please, DISREGARD MY AGE!!.

Just one thing I want to spit out there: Have you guys seen an Athenian coin (i believe?) with the picture of the woman on one-side and the picture of an owl (Chillingly, the same owl seen on the dollar bill) on the other?. Look at your quarter, although it's ot aN oWL, IT'S STRIKINGLY SIMILAR (forgive the Caps)

So, I'm from New York, and I am Jamiacan ( of Indian Decent) and I can speak a little spanish, and i can talk with an English accent.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
welcome mr10k! i wont disregard your age, as far as the coin is considered of ancient greek origin, interesting, there are people on this board who believe the usa is actually a province of ancient rome, maybe they can shed some light on the topic..

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Welcome. Nobody here cares how old you are because I am 15 and nobody has ever said anything. Enjoy ATS ^.^

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Hi Mister Tenkay, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hi,

I'm new here too.

top topics

join