It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oath Keepers Proves That There WERE Troops Who Refused to Confiscate Guns During Katrina

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Oath Keepers Proves That There WERE Troops Who Refused to Confiscate Guns During Katrina

[url=http://www.prisonplanet.com/oath-keepers-proves-that-there-were-troops-who-refused-to-confiscate-guns-during-katrina.html]www.prisonplanet.com[/u rl]

Stewart Rhodes

Oath Keepers

May 17, 2010

We know that wholesale gun confiscation happened during Hurricane Katrina. We watched the Chief of Police of New Orleans declare on national television that “no one [no private citizen] will be able to be armed, we’re going to take all the weapons.” We watched an old lady being tackled in her own kitchen and disarmed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5/17/2010 by GoldenFleece]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Oath Keepers' founder Stewart Rhodes interviews Staff Sergeant Joshua May:

A Stand-Up Example from Katrina Emerges

This past week, on Friday May 14, 2010, I had the pleasure of meeting and interviewing Staff Sergeant (SSG) Joshua L. May of the Utah National Guard who told me how he, along with the other men in his military intelligence unit, refused to participate in any gun confiscation while deployed to assist during Hurricane Katrina in 2005.

[url=http://www.prisonplanet.com/oath-keepers-proves-that-there-were-troops-who-refused-to-confiscate-guns-during-katrina.html]www.prisonplanet.com[/u rl]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
F'K the Oath Keepers!

ANYONE whether they are LE or military or not should be able to become a "member". This whole civilian associate member crap makes me very distrustful of their organization. I don't care what they do or say. I don't trust them. And we as Americans need to come together regardless of our background. The fact that the Oath Keepers want to differentiate between their members..................I won't ever donate a dime to their cause!

And it's ironic that their "founder" is a Yale Graduate. LOL. Just another stupid organization trying to make a name for themselves like the Tea Partiers.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Zosynspiracy]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
F'K the Oath Keepers!

ANYONE whether they are LE or military or not should be able to become a "member". This whole civilian associate member crap makes me very distrustful of their organization.

What an obnoxious post. Why the hostility? First of all, you CAN become a member, but Oath Keepers was founded as an organization comprised of military, law enforcement and firefighters who've sworn an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution.

And why would being a Yale Law School graduate make you distrustful of Stewart Rhodes? Would you be more trusting if he was a community college dropout?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Yeah and I took an oath in Boy Scouts what's your point? That's a stupid reason to differentiate membership in your organization. I'll remind you these "Oath Keepers" took that oath when they swore allegiance to their tyrannt masters i.e. the government! So your argument is a pathetic one. They should take a new oath........a new oath in which they can share with their fellow Americans ex military police or not. And the fact that their "founder" was educated at an institution like Yale says enough for me.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

As a matter of fact YES I WOULD!

Yale and Harvard and the likes were built and funded by the Rockefellers and other bankers. They are NWO to the core. Look at the politicians that come out of those places. Obama, Kerry, Bush.

The fact that the Oath Keepers still "cling" to their puppet past of military service says even more. At one time they decided to serve their corrupt government yet decided to see the light and change? What about those of us who've seen the light all along and decided never to make our living serving a tyrant and corrupt government.

It's like a heroin junkie getting publicity because he's "clean". Well some of us had the strength and intelligence never to try heroin in the first place. Thats my point!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This man remindes me of my Brother in law.

Hes a officer of the OPP, and has turned orders down more than 20 times. Hes even commanded others to turn down orders that were under his jurisdiction.

Hes been suspended, only to have to revoked because of the constitution.

He said hes amazed on how many people would willingly break the constitution for no reason. Hes very worried.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Yeah and I took an oath in Boy Scouts what's your point? That's a stupid reason to differentiate membership in your organization. I'll remind you these "Oath Keepers" took that oath when they swore allegiance to their tyrannt masters i.e. the government! So your argument is a pathetic one. They should take a new oath........a new oath in which they can share with their fellow Americans ex military police or not. And the fact that their "founder" was educated at an institution like Yale says enough for me.

The Oath Keepers all took an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution for the United States of America, and maybe the Boy Scouts of America is no longer the institution it once was, but when I was a Boy Scout, they were quite diligent in teaching the principles of the Constitution and how that document stood as Supreme Law of the Land. Also, the Boy Scouts was once an organization that stressed the importance of an oath and keeping it, and didn't ever suggest that oaths are like channels to be changed based on populism.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

So let me get this straight. Your intense dislike towards Oath Keepers stems from their focus on military and law enforcement members and the fact that Stewart Rhodes graduated from Yale Law School? He was also an Army paratrooper and worked for Ron Paul during his 1988 and 2008 campaigns. Does that make him NWO?

I've rarely read posts from such an angry, misinformed and disturbed individual. Please spew your hatred elsewhere.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Oathkeepers is a fine organization. I am a member.
The mission is to "reach, teach, and inspire" LE (Law Enforcement) and Military personnel to uphold the constitution and not obey orders that are clearly unconstitutional.
This is difficult and hazardous to do individually, but can be quite effective done as a group.
Oathkeepers is primarily for these groups because these are the ones that can do you harm. Anyone can join that supports the cause however.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Yale and Harvard and the likes were built and funded by the Rockefellers and other bankers.

Yale was founded in 1701 by the Colony of Connecticut, under "An Act for Liberty to Erect a Collegiate School," by the general court of that colony.

Harvard was founded in 1636 by the general court Massachusetts Bay Colony, and it's first benefactor was John Harvard.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

That was over 300 years ago buddy. Why don't you do the research as to who has been funding them for well over a hundred years. They are NWO to the bone. Any American that doesn't see that is blind and hasn't done enough research.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

That was over 300 years ago buddy. Why don't you do the research as to who has been funding them for well over a hundred years. They are NWO to the bone. Any American that doesn't see that is blind and hasn't done enough research.

Oh I see, and everyone should just pretend you didn't claim that these people built those schools? I suppose we should all pretend that you were really a Boy Scout too.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Sign me up. This man definitely has my allegiance. Anyone who stands for the constitution of the United States has my allegiance. I am not born of American soil but my family and I made it here under duress and have worked hard to attain our citizenship. I will to fullest capability uphold the oath I attained to get my citizenship and also protect the constitution of the United States.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

YES!

Why is that so hard for you to understand? Higher elite institutions like Harvard and Yale are NWO to the core.

Here's a thought........why not get a new job in which your livelihood doesn't invovle serving the government. I find it pretty hypocritical that these "oath Keepers" talk about the Constitution yet still go to work everyday serving their same puppet masters. Yale educated? Haha. Bums off the street can see how corrupt the US government is. I have a real problem whatever the reason why a group like the Oath Keepers has to differentiate their members. It's hierarchical and elitist.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

You obviously need to learn your history kid. Elihu Yale was NWO to the bone. Governor of the British East India trading company? LOL

I find it rather ironic that the head of the Oath Keepers who pride themselves on protecting the US constitution is a Yale NWO graduate.

But like most idiot Americans many fail to realize the US has always been a colony of the British. We never really won our independence. Sure we might have had so called political independence but not economic independence. You people can keep drinking the Kool Aid. The Oath Keepers! LMAO!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

You obviously need to learn your history kid. Elihu Yale was NWO to the bone. Governor of the British East India trading company? LOL

I find it rather ironic that the head of the Oath Keepers who pride themselves on protecting the US constitution is a Yale NWO graduate.

But like most idiot Americans many fail to realize the US has always been a colony of the British. We never really won our independence. Sure we might have had so called political independence but not economic independence. You people can keep drinking the Kool Aid. The Oath Keepers! LMAO!

Oh, I see; these NWO people are so powerful that more than 300 years later they are no closer to their goals then they were back then. Ooooooooh! These mysterious acronymistic TPTB who worship at the alter of NWO are really scary. Thanks for the history lesson, Weblo.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Yale
You keep saying anyone and everyone attending Yale is also in on the NWO plan, this is quite paranoid, but nothing a good dose of lithium sulfate can't handle..
Lumping all of the students that have and will attend Yale into some big melting pot of new world order fanatics and supporters makes you the only one in this thread so far that looks very disturbed..

good luck with that

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

No closer to their goals? Oh wow! You must live in a bubble. Haha! Look at the world around you. Closer to their goals? They have met and completely suprassed their goals of world domination. Would you like some sugar with that kool aid? Why don't we have this argument 50 years from now. And you'll probably still be saying the same crap.

Yes the world is just a stage..........right? With actors and actresses? There is no such thing as a deep cabal of rich and powerful men hell bent on world domination.
I suggest you pick up a history and economics book and put down the Sartre and Shakespeare .

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Why don't we have this argument 50 years from now. And you'll probably still be saying the same crap.

Don't you think its odd those who "dominate" the world today are allowing us to have this conversation now? You know if they actually knew what they were doing, they never would have allowed those silly emoticons to be used. Yep, those guys are real bunch of bad asses, a conspiracy of dunces, a ship of fools. How about some chocolate mint Girl Scout cookies with that lemonade, Eagle Scout?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join