It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unitied Nations Convoy sighted in Pennsylvania

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Unitied Nations Convoy sighted in Pennsylvania

www.infowars.com

At approximately 0715 a convoy of 25-30 camouflaged military, Humvees and armored vehicles with
UN markings was observed traveling westbound between State College, PA, and Milroy, PA on US. Route 322.

At approximately 0900 the same member encountered another convoy of UNMARKED military vehicles, refueling at Toms's Travel Center on U.S. Route 322 at Milroy, PA. The member tried to engage the troops, but was ignored. They were in uniforms without insignia, but the covers did have ranks, from colonel to private.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.resistnet.com

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Has anyone else seen any UN Convoys on US Highways and back roads?

I am Located in South Mississippi and I try to photograph any out of the ordinary military troop / equipment movements.

I have to say I would think that the UN moving troops in the US should be closely monitored. Like a chess game the NWO wants to be several moves ahead. We must remember that the price of freedom is eternal vigilance!

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
the USA is a very large country, so large that someone from little old scotland like me really cant even comprehend its size!

not only that, USa is part of the UN, so no doubt the UN will have a presence and most likely do training in some of the outback style areas of the states.,

this is just more inforwars / alex jones tripe to make people think the NWO (*aka people jones does not agree with) are coming to get them!

[edit on 17-5-2010 by boaby_phet]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I am close to that area and if I see anything, I will take pictures and post.
EDIT: I am not as close as originally thought.
But, I will still be vigilant.

This is alarming at its very least and worth investigating.

I'll keep ya posted if I find anything.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by havok]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

Well the original source was not Alex Jones. www.resistnet.com... Thats where it came from. 1 eye witness.

I know Alex Jones Likes to hype stuff but there are things at play in the US that only a few people know about and we must watch everything!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Given the time of year, I'd say you probably saw a National Guard convoy en route to it's AT (Annual Training). US army rank is much harder to see than it was on the old green BDUs where it was always on the collar. Rank insignia on the new grey urban camo is on the centered down the button line. I have my doubts about the UN insignia but it is plausible that a Guard Unit that recently returned from somewhere like Sinai or Kosovo might still have UN markings on their vehicles.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

That is fantastic! That's why I posted it on ATS the Fine members on here Don't play, They are wiling to do the leg work to Debunk or Verify Claims made here.

I also have a Contact in NW PA Checking as well.

Thanks.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jefwane

The UN has had boots on the ground in the US since the '70's.

They had about 1500 here in MS back in the 1990's on Camp Shelby Training on a mock internment camp. That to my knowledge was verified by the MS Militia.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

All I have to say, is given the information in the article, if you google it, that 322 is an alternate route that the military uses, versus I95.

I also live in southern Mississippi, and see military vehicle that are not on the main drag, either.

Are they supposed to supply their routes, and plans ahead of time for you?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Alex Jones might be hyping stuff but at least he puts out his neck to get the word out. Not like Glenn Beck who just says what fox allows him to..

If/when the # hits the fan i'm pretty sure Alex Jones will be one of the first who gets put against the wall, and he knows that himself also i guess. We should respect him for that to be honest, i know i do.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I'm in Ohio... will keep my eyes on this.

Interestingly enough, I drove past our local Army Reserve center about a week ago and noticed more and more humvees showing up in their storage lot. For the past few years there were never more than a half dozen or so - now there is probably about 60 and growing.

Maybe it's nothing - or maybe it's something... who knows!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I think anytime the UN is going to move troops and EQ within the US local LE Should be notified. I know for a fact that that does happen here in MS.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Yes, but did you see where you can google to see that the route in question is used by the military? They were not on the sly.

Perhaps the size of the caravan was kept to that road, because of the number of slow moving vehicles.

It is also the time of year when a lot of reservists are doing weekend warrior routines.

I guess I am concerned about the paranoia level in the thread, given all other resonable explanations first.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Interesting. I live in Western New York. While it's not exactly a stone's throw away from State College, I recently saw (I think last Thursday) an all red black-hawk style helicopter fly over my house. The interesting thing is that there were no markings anywhere to be found on this helicopter. It was flying less than 500 feet from the ground, because it was just skimming the tops of trees. I wish for the life of me that I had a camera with me that day, because I'm sure someone at ATS could ID it for me. I was looking for stereotypical markings of perhaps a coast guard choppers (orange with white) or that of a hospital chopper. This one was all red, no markings. I wonder if this has anything to do with the UN convoy sighting in State College? I'll keep watching the skies. I haven't seen any more since I saw the first one, but I know it wasn't any of our area's emergency rescue 'copters. All of them are white with various colors of markings depending on what hospital it came from.

With that being said, has anybody else noticed these kinds of helicopters, and can anybody ID it for me with just written testimony?

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I am aware of NATO (usually Canadian) troops training at both Ft. Irwin and Ft. Polk (our light and heavy forces training areas. Also I'm aware of a couple of east coast training exercises with other NATO countries in the Ft. Bragg Camp Lejune area that have included both Brit and Dutch forces back in either the late nineties or early this past decade, I think it was called "Royal Dragoon". I have no problems opening our training facilities to countries that have defense treaties with us. I'm sure you are correct that someone was training at Shelby at sometime in the nineties. Not a problem in my opinion.

I personally couldn't name any other nation that uses HUMVEE's so i did a quick wiki search and found that more nations than I thought used them.

There is a thread like this almost every year around AT time.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Does anyone know any details about the Stryker Brigades?

In the past year, there have been at least three of these units 'installed' within 50 miles of Reading, PA.

I have had employees work in all three of them. The government built new buildings for these brigades.

The Strykers are, as well as I can describe them, urban assault vehicles.

It seems creepy that those types of units are being deployed in the numbers that they are in urban areas.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I know at least one Stryker Brigade is HQ'd in PA.

In 2001, the 28th Infantry Division's 56th Brigade was selected as the only National Guard force to be transformed to a Stryker Brigade Combat Team or SBCT. The other six SBCT units are active duty Army.

PA National Guard Homepage

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
Alex Jones might be hyping stuff but at least he puts out his neck to get the word out. Not like Glenn Beck who just says what fox allows him to..

If/when the # hits the fan i'm pretty sure Alex Jones will be one of the first who gets put against the wall, and he knows that himself also i guess. We should respect him for that to be honest, i know i do.

If Alex Jones was a threat he wouldn't be alive today.

Unlike Bill Cooper, who is not only possibly the most legitimate individual who has ever dabbled with conspiracy theories but has actively been taken down.

Alex Jones, at the very least, is in this only for the money. At the most, he is in some way a puppet of those in power to give many individuals another piper to follow.

This is not to say whatever Jones says is wrong or right...if it's wrong, he is more than likely just in it for the money, but if he is right about something, I can bet you he is a puppet.

Cooper is a true truth seeker who stuck his neck out for others, and he did so with the cost of his life.

If Jones was at all a threat, he would be dead already much like Cooper.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jefwane

I have personal knowledge of one in Reading, one in Graterford and one in Easton.
Yours is, if I am correct, at Indiantown Gap?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Those would probably be all the same brigade with subsidiary Battalions and their subsidiary Companies spread around the state. You usually have a headquaters in one city with it's three or four companies spread around other towns. So since PA has an entire brigade there would probably at least 13 cities with stryker units there.( 1 Battalion equals 3 rifle companies plus an HQ Company and there will be a Brigade HQ company as well.) Sometimes a company in the Guard is split between two cities for example A company of 123 Stryker battalion may be split ( split units are called detachments)between two cities and it would be presented A company Det 1 in nowhereville and A company Det 2 123 in somewhereville.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by jefwane]

[edit on 17-5-2010 by jefwane]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join