It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unitied Nations Convoy sighted in Pennsylvania

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I made a new thread so ATS members all accross the US can post updates and Photos of what they saw and when.

UN troop movements inside the US thread

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
I made a new thread so ATS members all accross the US can post updates and Photos of what they saw and when.

UN troop movements inside the US thread

We have been through this before. You might want to U2U Valhall and ask her about this. There are security issues involved here that ATS might not want to get involved with.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

We have a "UN troops moving in US thread" every year about this time. The same time that state guard units tend to be moving to their Annual Training.

I vaguely remember something about that with Valhall but not the specifics.

We have a large country, with a large military that also has a large Reserve component that often trains this time of year.

I'd be more interested and less skeptical of "UN Troops" claims anytime other than May-Aug. Oh, and some pics would be nice, not just word of mouth.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
America is a member of the United Nations.

Therefore ANY troop movements within America might just as well be said involve UN troops.
Because all American military are UN troops.

So what is the big deal ?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I don't understand what the conspiricay or concern is.

The US is part of the UN.

We have US troops assigned to UN peacekeeping duties.

Those troops travel to and from the US, and at times must travel from one base in the US to another.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jefwane

A few years ago there was a thread started concerning a couple of freight cars of rockets being left unattended on a railroad siding. Somebody got the idea of starting a thread that tracked troop movements and military equipment movements. The thread was axed because it was determined that it could be a matter of national security because ATS is an international forum.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Why are there no pictures of these troops?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

Alex Jones is way too well known and baked into the internet conspiracy scene that wiping him out would mean an instant justification of ALL his claims in the eyes of the Theorists. One of the biggest reasons most likely that he IS still walking the face of the earth.

Saying he's in it for the money aint cutting it in my point of view. If so, why isnt any of his material copyrighted? Why does he always release all his video's on Youtube in full length also? He has loads of expenses (studio, travel cost, websites, lawsuits) im not amazed that he ASKS you to buy his dvd's, and then only one, that you can then copy freely as much as you like.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The UN has no troops whatsoever, so this thread is just paranoid rubbish.

What you probably saw, and other members have posted as such, was US troops with UN markings. The US contributes troops to UN missions such as Bosnia and Kosovo.

This is a recurring theme and we've been over this soooo many times before. A simple google search would tell you that the UN doesn't have an army and a whole lot more about the UN to boot. It just goes to show the level of ignorance, really.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I wouldn't take everything Alex Jones says as credible. The reason I say this is because if you remember a while back he was saying that Ga. is stockpiling plastic coffins. Well I know first hand that what he says about the coffins is a big fabricated story. I seen them and they are only coffin liners and I live near them and have worked at the company that manufactures them.Before you think something nefarious is going on do a little research on your own and you may find out the truth instead of going by what infowars tells you. If there is something bad about to happen then I will say i was wrong and I appologize.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
justo to add to the discussion, ive seen 2-3 choppers fly over my area the past week or so witch is unusal.. i cant say they were military but we rarely see them fly over head and lately its been kinda often.. just sayin.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Just to inform those not in PA or more specifically the area of concern we're talking about.

The 322 runs straight into Harrisburg, which connects to the 81 freeway, etc. There are a lot of military installations in the Harrisburg area such as the Naval Support Activity installation, Air National Guard based in Harrisburg Intl. airport which consists of the 193rd Special Operations Wing. There's also the U.S. Army War College, and the Carlisle Barracks in which both are closely related.

Seeing military movements is nothing new for me. Every week I usually see military movements, ranging from equipment being hauled (Just last week I saw 2 flat bed trucks carrying Strykers), HMMVEE convoys, and a plethora of aircraft. Types of aircraft I see often are A-10's, F-16's, CH-47's, UH-60's, AH-1's, the EC-130's from the 193rd Special Operations Wing as mentioned earlier, etc...

So yeah, I would not worry about this, it's nothing new. Even if it were non-American forces, who's to say that they were going/coming from these installations or performing operations with us? Who knows, but no need to panic.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
The UN has no troops whatsoever, so this thread is just paranoid rubbish.

What you probably saw, and other members have posted as such, was US troops with UN markings. The US contributes troops to UN missions such as Bosnia and Kosovo.

This is a recurring theme and we've been over this soooo many times before. A simple google search would tell you that the UN doesn't have an army and a whole lot more about the UN to boot. It just goes to show the level of ignorance, really.

ummmmmm. I could be wrong, but whats NATO?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The North Atlantic Treaty Oragisation is a collective defense treaty of the noth atlantic nations and the EU nations further east...
It was begun to defend europe from the ravages of the communist hordes out of the east bloc...
Recently it has expanded to many other nations let into the EU, plus a few of the baltic nations...
The plane crash in smolensk probably gave the russians a windfall of NATO codes and plans...as poland is a recent memeber of nato....
Any rate the Nato org has acted in defiance of the UN at times in the past, ans is no way part of the UN.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I live near Middletown Pennsylvania and there have been 2 different locations that have recently "gone out of business" and been replaced by the parking lots full of white unmarked Van's. There was a flea market called Saturday's market that the owner has refused to sell for years and had made a very big fuss about anyone trying to buy the place but then out of nowhere the place is sold and closed and the massive parking lot is filled with white unmarked Van's. Similar story for darenkamps family market in elizabethtown pa. Now within the past few years a huge Nordstrom warehouse was built between these two towns and an Amazon fulfillment center and that's what the official story is regarding said parking lots full of Van's, however there is a national guard training center between the two towns as well and several army forts close by as well as it being an extremely Masonic area with an old folks/orphans home run by them that spans massive grounds and has multiple temples on the property. I was getting gas one evening and one of these Van's pulled in behind me to wait I assumed while I was pumping gas, I had to go inside to pay and after returning to my vehicle and getting my child back in the car I was about to get in myself and this van that's been sitting behind me for 10 minutes at the minimum flies into reverse and exits the parking lot. The person in the van was on their phone and could have been recording but there was no flash, but with the way the phone was held it seemed possible and that thought was only given more potential validity by them leaving when I was finished when they had been waiting for a considerable amount of time. Have also been seeing many more army or military vehicles on the road in larger groups for some time.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Off2seethelizard
Englishtown Drag Race track in NJ was sold last year. I was told that it was sold to someone to park vehicles in.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
America has troops in 80% of Countries on the planet, You would think you would be a bit more understanding of foriegn troops in your own.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join