It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Climate Change Conference Live---Right Now!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Watch Climate Change Conference Live---Right Now!!

www.pjtv.com

Because of our interest in Climate Gate, PJTV will be closely covering the Heartlland Institute's 4th International Conference on Climate Change in Chicago, May 16-18. We will be doing direct interviews with participants and live streaming the keynote speakers exclusively to the Internet. See our Press Release further down this page for more details of our coverage.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This is great!! Everyone should see this!! Get friends and family together and watch this.

The emails were real, hide the decline happened, yet the MSM still spins it in a crooked way. I'm sick of people blabbing about carbon footprints and green slave sugarcoated baloney.

Let's settle this once and for all.

Man made global warming is a HOAX!

www.pjtv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
After looking at the website it does look interesting because you have people speaking who are in opposition to the AGW agenda. Too bad Al Gore won't be there so he can get torn to shreds.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Climate change, global warming, global cooling, just another NWO scare tactic to make us all feel guilty and submit our free will to the elite who rule this world. Mans impact on the climate dont amount to a needle in a haystack. If our influence was that big then we could shape the climate to whatever we will, which the NWO is already doing and blaming on us.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I wanted to watch it, But I am not going to register to that site to do so.

Too bad

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

I would not reg on any site just to watch some BS. If I did all my reg info would be pure BS. If you cant dazzle them with your intellect then baffle them with your BS.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Yep - pretty much even the most hard core denialists from the very heart of the Big Oil propaganda machine have admitted that Global Warming is real - there are a few fruit cakes on the extremities hanging on to this strange idea - as there always is with such massive paradigm shifts - what baffles me the most is how they are going to live with the embarrassment in years to come - I guess there are still those that believe God made the earth in 7 days though...........

HEre is some reading for you - from people infinitely smarter than yourselves.....

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

So anyone who disagrees with you is an idiot. The difference is I will survive while you perish. I would rather be a live idiot than a dead genesis.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rothmans
reply to post by audas

So anyone who disagrees with you is an idiot. The difference is I will survive while you perish. I would rather be a live idiot than a dead genesis.

Looks like you already provided the genesis of your own demise - hillarious stuff.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

At least I will die honorably on my own terms, while you gag & choke to death on current opinion.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
[SNIP]

Bodyslam!

HAHAH you guys crack me up! Why are you arguing over Al Gore (NWO) fear tactics. Anyone with a clue isn't going to fall for it anymore.

If you are duped again ... clumsy you!

Go for the Darwin award.

EDIT:

Wake up schleepyhead, Charlie(s)! Candy Mountain!

[edit on 5·17·10 by DrMattMaddix]

Mod Edit: Removed off-topic quotes.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Gemwolf]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
ATTENTION:

Can we now please focus on the topic and leave the personal insults and bickering at the door.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

Was it less real when they called for a new Ice Age in 1970?

new topics

top topics

join