It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dubai police hunt Briton over murder of Hamas official

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Dubai police hunt Briton over murder of Hamas official

www.indepe ndent.co.uk

The document, the details of which are known by The Independent on Sunday but which we have decided not to publish, shows that he holds a real British passport dated 24 October 2007, valid for 11 years, and was born in 1948. It is believed that his father was a Jewish Palestinian who migrated to the UK just after the Second World War. Dubai police have informed Interpol of the name and passport number of the suspect. The man is believed to be hiding in Western Europe.

According to Dubai sources, the British man was identified parking a rental car close to the hotel where Mr Mabhouh was murd
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Dubai assassins used Mossad methods to kill Hamas leader
Report: Credit cards link Mossad to Dubai hit
'Europeans' wanted over Hamas Dubai murder

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
So what does this mean? Is this man (who the Independent does not specifically identify note: check out the picture in the link) MI6? Does this mean that MI6 were invloved in the killing of the Hamas leader?

Or could we have a rogue operative working to his own agenda? Either way he is a disgrace and clearly has no respect for his country of birth.

www.indepe ndent.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Exclusive: IoS shown evidence that suspect in Mabhouh killing had genuine British passport

and the rabbit hole goes deeper and deeper.

thanks for posting.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
That's right.

I believe george bush new about this before it was going to happen, along with his gang, and gave a silent o.k.

I also think there are only 5 high ranking officials who new of this in britain, and let israel do it's thing with it's citizens.

Everyone else in britain thought this was something else going on, and when it turned out to be an assasination they either didn't care or realized it was too late to do anything about it.

The heardy want to keep out mossad from britain.
The new leadership has no clue, nor did gordon brown. So it's definetly higher ups'.

It's totally the same players as it always is ......
Ben Netanyahu...a.k.a. THE TERRORIST
Bush....a.ka. the fallen angel
Blair....a.ka. the khalid sheik mohammad fan
The secret governments behind the scenes .

Check the bible code if you know what that is.
Netanyahu is THE TERRORIST in the code.
He rolls his eyes at ANY KIND OF ?
In the u.s it's against the law to have ties, or meeting with him at all because he is a terrorist himself.

Got to go it's time to pray.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 517.101

George Bush gave the O.K ? If any one knew about it ,it would be Obama hes the new puppet in charge. I would have to say that whats good for the goose is good for the gander...in other words if Hamas can go around and blow up civilians and military alike and asassinate other countries game playes then so can others...just seems like fair play.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I would have thought that theres every chance that the british government and MI6 knew alot more about this than they have ever let on.
This particular revalation goes some way to confirming this suspicion. The ejection of an Israeli official from England, meant nothing at the time, and now it means less than nothing . Not only was that sap a scapegoat, but a decoy as well.
All one can say for sure, is that something about this stinks to high heaven. I doubt that if the gentleman being sought in connection with this, is in fact MI6 , that he was acting outside a mission imperative , or against the wishes of the British government, or at least against his superiors . One doesnt end up in that organisation without a very good idea of what a terminated contract entails.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jammer2012

Whatever. Oboma? Stop being an oboma blaming biggot.

This stuff has been going on for years. Obama is a nubiie. Im not sure what else to say to what you're trying to say.

Bill clinton even got waited out by the secret government and the tptb, do they just let obama walk right in? I think not. Netanyahu is no friend of obama.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Agreed. I do not understand however why MI6 would want to involve themselves in this operation. There seems nothing to gain and a whole lot of embarrasment to be had.

Of course the British secret service have been operating in the Middle East since the 1800's. Hamas is an enemy of Israel and Britain is generally work about what they see as Islamic extremisim and Mossad and MI6 have a working relationship so i suppose if asked, MI6 would do what ever it could to help Mossad.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

Indeed. This is likely ... although I cant see them getting involved without some SERIOUS leverage being used... I would love to know what that was.

Sorry , the reason I say this, is because on an outright assasination, British intelligence are supposed to have rules and regs on that sort of thing.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by TrueBrit]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Mossad proabley threatened to revel that the Millibands have family living in an illegal settlement in the West Bank, settlements Britain are opposed to!

A report that Foreign Secretary David Miliband took time out to dine with relatives at a Jewish settlement in the West Bank threatened to overshadow his visit to the region this week.The report, strenuously denied, was broadcast on Israeli Army Radio and comes in the run-up to the Annapolis peace summit next Tuesday.

The British government has made clear its opposition to the building of settlements in the occupied territories, and Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert has pledged a settlement freeze.A spokesman for the British embassy said that, although Mr Miliband had relatives in Israel, he dined with them in Tel Aviv.

“The Foreign Minister was in Jericho on Saturday to meet Palestinian Authority leaders. He certainly was not at any West Bank settlements.”One of the relatives, David Landau, an insurance agent, said he was at the Tel Aviv dinner.

nordwave.net...

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Update from Haaretz.

The Dubai police have transferred the suspect's name and passport information to the Interpol agency, said the Independent. The suspect, who is believed to be hiding now in western Africa, was identified by surveillance as having parked a car outside the hotel where Mabhouh was killed.

The Independent stated he was hiding out in Western Europe and Haaretz states he is hiding out in Western Africa. Which is obviously quite a large discrepency. Interesting........

top topics

join