It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow Aerospace: An Alien Connection!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremy_Vaeni
I think I can answer these two:

"Bigelow Aerospace has donated million dollars to the MUFON. ... Why?"

As Springer said, it's not a donation. But the thing Bigelow is after here is as much information as possible about how UFOs operate (assuming some of them represent alien craft.) I can't remember off the top of my head if he's also interested in trying to figure out abductions, but definitely flight characteristics of craft. So he's culling eye witness testimony.

"The Bigelow Aerospace Group has been taken in charge from the FAA to receive UFOs reports from the civil pilots and the air traffic controllers. www.faa.gov... Why?"

Because the FAA's official position is that they don't deal with UFOs. Giving that responsibility to the private sector is a loophole that gets them around having to publicly acknowledge UFO reports.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Jeremy_Vaeni]

Right: it is not a donation. It is an official agreement.
With that money, Bigelow Aerospace it has put t under its control the MUFON and what and how operating and on which information to release publicly.

About FAA/BAASS agreement:
Another interesting thing is that you can't ask official informations with FOIA (Freedom Of Information Act) about UFOs events reported by civilian pilots and air traffic controllers to an private Company.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Antor

Excellent point about a private company not needing to worry about foia requests..
Didn't think about that earlier.... perfect way to cut out some of the public annoyances, just like they have done with expenditures for black projects by handing over to corporations... just like Bigalow perhaps, or Halliburton and many others..

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I have a suspicion that Bigelow is being infiltrated by COINTELPRO, specifically Hal Puthoff.

Hal Puthoff supposedly left the RAM project, a project to reverse engineer the ARV revealed at Greer's Disclosure Project, to go work at Bigelow.

When Puthoff was in the Navy he worked at the NSA. He then proceeded to work for the NSA after he got out of the Navy. He went on later to work on classified projects involving Remote Viewing.

Hal Puthoff contributed to the book UFOs Exempt From Disclosure The Black World of UFOs co-authored by known hoaxer and likely Air Force Intellgience agent Richard C. Doty. Puthoff again worked with Doty on the now proven hoax of SERPO that Doty was behind.

Puthoff founded IASA an organization dedicated to researching new energy technologies. He went to Europe to meet with Martin Tajmar who found anomalous results in rotating superconductors. Puthoff apparently convinced Tajmar to work with him at IASA to conduct further studies which are now all on hold (keeping Tajmar in a holding pattern to stop him from doing further research perhaps?).

Puthoff was one of the main science guys involved with figuring out how to reverse engineer the ARV in the RAM project and that has went nowhere (perhps Puthoff was feeding the group disinformation to keep the group on the wrong track and in a holding pattern?).

Now Puthoff is working at Bigelow just as Bigelow is getting serious in trying to figure out alien and new propulsion technologies, I can't help but think Puthoff's joined Bigelow to feed them disinformation, keep them on the wrong track, keep them in a holding pattern.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Bobbox1980

Thanks for your informations.

Another interesting thing, only for curiosity, it is to try to know where the former director of the MUFON, James Carrion, works currently….
Which Private Company?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
reply to post by Antor

Excellent point about a private company not needing to worry about foia requests..
Didn't think about that earlier.... perfect way to cut out some of the public annoyances, just like they have done with expenditures for black projects by handing over to corporations... just like Bigalow perhaps, or Halliburton and many others..

Thanks alienreality.

Exactly, and that's the real problem!

And another point is: Is Bigelow's purpose really sincere and clear towards the public? Not sure...

We do know Bigelow has an agenda, a purpose for financing MUFON (he didn't get rich by throwing money away...).

He is hoping that a MUFON Rapid Response Team will not only gather 'fresh' info on the UFO phenomenon but he also hopes they will "find valuable new knowledge about alien propulsion systems."

This is the Alien Connection whit the consent of the federal agencies and the intelligence!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Antor

I just can not believe this thread Antor
for starters do some research at least some-research on Bigelow Aerospace Not see an Alien on a patch and start this BS!
Where did this research come from “Alien Reengineering Project.”

I see you have no idea about Bob Bigelow's History or his dream of Orbiting Motels etc...

How this thread has got this far is Sad. Wake Up people.

Zelong.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

I assure you Bob BIgelow is not donatingmoney to MUFON. He has a contract with them through B.A.A.S.S for investigative services.

Springer...

Hi Springer, If I remember right the connection with MUFON and Bigelow Aerospace is Bob BIgelow has an Immediate Response Team ready to go anywhere in the world on call for downed UFOs or events.

Found something on my statement above.
Billionaire Bigelow To Give Major Grant To MUFON

Bigelow who has long been known to give millions of dollars to fund serious UFO research has just concluded a deal with MUFON to furnish rapid response teams of Field Investigators to be deployed within 24 hours to the scene of a major UFO event, the kind designated as Category 2 or 3 in the classification system devised by legendary UFO researcher Jacques Vallee. These are the rarer cases where either physical traces are left or physiological effects are caused in the witness.

Zelong.

[edit on 17/5/10 by Zelong]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

Thanks for your kind words
and your huge contribution and research
zelong.

But I've the proof that the Bigelow's goal, linked with MUFON, is the "back engineering of Alien spacecrafts".

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Antor]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antor
reply to post by Zelong

Thanks for your kind words
and your huge contribution and research
zelong.

But I've the proof that the Bigelow's goal, linked with MUFON, is the "back engineering of Alien spacecrafts".

"I've the proof that the Bigelow's goal....."
where is it four pages down the thread and I'm still waiting

More Rubbish are you for real
this is show and tell.
I've used Bigelows logo for my desktop wall paper the grey-alien try it, it's great on the eyes and it has an Alien on it

Zelong.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
For most of you this Mr Bigelow is a new discovery. However, I have known about him for several long years going back to the 1990's. I even tried to establish a working communications relationship with him because I have genuine advanced intelligence that I wished to share, but his attitude was derogatory simply because I am a beggar. He moves in the realms of affluence and he judges people by the size of their bank account. So my intelligence is not of interest to him. So his only reason for getting involved in paranormal research is so as to turn it into a big financial return. His involvement in space travel is only so as to get a big financial return out of it. Some years ago he bought the patent rights for a special type of wall material used in the construction of spacecraft. Before that I originally heard about him from an incident which was going on in the State of Utah. The events occured on land that is originally belonging to the Ute Indians. The land is said by the Ute Indians to be haunted by various ghosts. Indeed the farmer who was rearing cattle on the land experienced some extremely weird phenomenon. Thus the farmer called in Mr Bigelow as a paranormal investigator. It ended up with Mr Bigelow, who is a dealer in buying and selling buildings and land, actually buying the land from the farmer so that the farmer could get away from the haunted land.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

Of course I've only the proof that there is a link between MUFON and Bigelow Aerospace for the recovery of UFOs in an "Alien Re-engineering Project.”

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Do they have armed guards at the company doors.
If not then they have nothing.
When the government goes secret they pump up security.
What is in the box a radio control flier or free energy generator.

Yes they have armed guards at the front door of BAASS,they also have armed guards at skinwalker ranch 24/7 four of them at a time

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

[
We do know Bigelow has an agenda, a purpose for financing MUFON (he didn't get rich by throwing money away...).

you guys honestly still believe its Bigelows money that was funding MUFON?!?! he is BUDGET Bigelow, trust me the money ISNT coming from BAASS to fund MUFON, thats the smoke screen. The NSA has been privately and secretly funding this entire project both with the mufon connection, arranging the FAA pilot reports, and paying the guards and salary of all BAASS workers. Bigelow benefits by profiting from any technology discovered from this process. Goverement benefits by absolute deniability to this entire alien mess and can easily point the finger at Bigelow, also with a private company no records will ever be released. Win Win for everyone, especially since Bigelow has a history working with goverment contractors and the right military liasons currently working with him (Col. Alexander, Hal P. Gordon...)

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98The NSA has been privately and secretly funding this entire project both with the mufon connection, arranging the FAA pilot reports, and paying the guards and salary of all BAASS workers.

Umm, no. NSA doesn't do anything but SIGINT and COMINT. That's snooping on signals and doing crypto. That's it. That's all they do.

You want weird tech, that's someone else. Not NSA.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbox1980

When Puthoff was in the Navy he worked at the NSA. He then proceeded to work for the NSA after he got out of the Navy. He went on later to work on classified projects involving Remote Viewing.

Navy and NSA only faintly overlap, down here at Corry, where they train a very small cadre of Navy spinners and grinners to do field signals intelligence for the NSA.

RV was an Army project, as Army drew the short straw when it came to project allocation. Mostly due to Stubblebine.

It seems a tortuous road for Puthoff to be able to be in all three things, as it's pretty widely separated duty.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I've heard conflicting stories but the loudest is that it is the NSA who is pulling the strings (of course the other is CIA). I really really wish i could go into depth on how i came across this info but i cannot. I do know however that Bigelow is NOT the one writing the checks, he himself is likely recieving a check from the same source. MUFON is NOT being paid out of B's pocket, it originating from this goverment source and filtered through BAASS. I wish i could go into detail regaring this what i realize to be wild unproven claims, however i choose not to for multiple reasons.

lets just say project bluebook is very much alive nowadays but with alot less accountability and visability.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by hiii_98]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

I assure you Bob BIgelow is not donatingmoney to MUFON. He has a contract with them through B.A.A.S.S for investigative services.

Springer...

Well, unless there's an up date that I missed I'm assuming that it's still ongoing .. thus I remember this being in the MSM and watched it on the news..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.examiner.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost

Originally posted by Bachrk
Doesn't Bigalow own the Skinwalker Ranch?

Yes. It was purchased by Bigelow lock, stock and barrel.

ZG

ok .. now THAT creeps me out.. !!!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
he/Bigelow Aerospace does hold a contract with MUFON, and the contract (despite monitary disputes from BAASS to MUFON) is still existant. I believe BAASS has cut some funding to MUFON (small portion as a result of a recent dispute) but i'm not sure if that is public knowledge or not.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Doesn't Bigalow own the Skinwalker Ranch?

Yes. It was purchased by Bigelow lock, stock and barrel.

ZG

Are you sure about that still.......

ok .. now THAT creeps me out.. !!!

your going to really be creeped out in the near term future then...

[edit on 16-6-2010 by hiii_98]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join