It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHERE IS ATS???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
WHERE IS ATS? Is this the latest in boob tube technology? Not to discriminate against an open mind or outside views (this is the page to turn to for all inquiries and forum debates concerning matters not discussed) but why when I look to recent posts even within my ATS Favs’ am I finding such... well BS, prioritized amongst posters? Is this due to the recent influx of subscribers? Is it merely the mood of the moment? Topics that are interesting or have some base of validity seem to be overshadowed by well... BS. The flag system is a decent indicator of debatable or fibrous material (POSTERS I URGE YOU TO HEED YOUR FLAGS) but where are the posts? I myself have been drawn into childish rhetoric and ridiculous ranting simply to satisfy my need to vent. I am relatively new to ATS, this may be the cause of my concern still, I look here to find peers who wish to discover truths rather than become dulled by delusions. I am no stranger to fantasy. I indulge myself in aspects of life that I am not able to live as a means of escape. There are countless threads devoted to truth. I ask... Where are the posts? WHERE IS ATS?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Wow!

Two in one day.

Here we go again...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MsAmen

This thread is a classic example of tripe and uselessness.

You are contributating to the "waste of bandwith.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Thank you!!!!! Regardless of your lack of explanation, I apprececiate you proving the point and here I go again on the useless childish back and forth rhetoric. Is everbody PMsing?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

You crack me up...

Wonder how long before we end up in the rant section of BTS this time.

Peace

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MsAmen
Thank you!!!!! Regardless of your lack of explanation, I apprececiate you proving the point and here I go again on the useless childish back and forth rhetoric. Is everbody PMsing?

Ok, ok - here is ATS. Cheers

[edit on 15-5-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Moderator’s and posters, I apologize if a previous poster has already asked this question. I admit I did not thoroughly sift through the BS or (My rudeness knows no bounds evidently) research this topic.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by MsAmen]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
C'mon guys any ideas? I know I’m not alone on this. Is it just me is it the mood?

Moderators, any thoughts or reflections? Is this a recurring fad?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MsAmen

MsAmen,

It might help if you would give us a better description of what you consider to be BS. Maybe some examples etc.

Peace

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
HAHAHA someone willing to listen to the mad woman well... I came upon a stunning doc here albeit with a boring headline but still I posted to keep it in flow. Screw my posts it was the doc that was sustantial. I stick to the science, archeology, breaking news and philosphy forum not to devalue all others ( they are just as valuable) but even in the topics such as the grey area or conspiracies of any kind its just ben kinda of like are you serious????? I cant explain or validate it without leaving my post and reviewing the recent posts page. Just look at it, JUST LOOK AT IT!!! hahahaha I know Im most likely wrong but still ATS isnt the ATS Ive known. Thats really all Ive got. Ive lost interest. IM pouting due to the fact that Im in rants and doubt anyone will take me seriously. Ive given up.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
OK OK now that thats done....Its not necisarily the topics that are a concern though thats disconcerting, there are always going to be topics discussed that I find absurd, which is great! Its why we love ATS. What disturbs me is the overwhelming of substantial topics and the lack of posts on any one topic that encourage real thought with the excepion of a few for instance.. the oil threads or monolith threads.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Look at it Look at it now. What is going on holly crap!!!!! Its partly all our faults. My fault. Ive spent too much time on top docs lately I havent written anything of value, its true.... THIS IS MY FIRST THREAD. AAAAAHHHHHHHHH:bash:

[edit on 15-5-2010 by MsAmen]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MsAmen

Thanks.

I was feeling a little too unconfused.

TheAssoc.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Welcome to the rant section of BTS and enjoy your stay.(looks at the sign up date)
First of all, "Be the change you wish to see".
If you don't know what that means,why don't you make a thread titled "how not to be a LameTard @ ATS.

Second of all, if you cruise the recent post page,You are subject to the whims of the "recent posts"seek and you will find the threads you wish to find BECAUSE there is 557,340 of them.
I'm sure you'll find one of them to amuse you.

Third of all "Registered: 6-3-2010"

Forth of all,Feeding my Rebel

My rebel is an ugly mutt but I continue to feed it knowing it must be kept strong in order to defend me from what is just beyond the fence. I wonder where or when I might find a leash.

I started lurking about 1999-2000,I signed up a few years ago and I'm STILL reading the good threads for the first time.

Have a nice day.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6e8aff3b592.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/62b83dd1a31b.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 15-5-2010 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I like all the posts just fine, I have only been registered for a little time but I have lurked for a long time probably 5- 10 years. But I’ll read anything no matter how reasonable or far fetched it sounds. If it’s crazy it makes me feel better about my thoughts and if it is reasonable, I think Hmmm neat thought. Either way keep the topics coming I’m bored!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I started lurking about 1999-2000,I signed up a few years ago and I'm STILL reading the good threads for the first time.

Well,I don't know where you were lurking at but it was not ATS.

This web site,conspiracy forum was created/started/established in 2002.

It really did not get up and running until about July 2002.

Most of the good posters have went on to better things and places.

It is unusual to see a member on here that joined before 2005 anymore.

And in case you are wondering.

I first joined in July 2002,but went overseas and when I came back,could not for the life of me remember my original screen name.

So I started a new.

This place has changed a lot and not all for the good either.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I personally like ATS/BTS. I quit going to all my sports related forums and focus my attention here. I am also tired of wasting my energy on sports. It is the same bs every year and my teams hardly ever make it. Cowboys and Spurs are the only teams that still interest me.

top topics

join