It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would Obama help Kenya? Help Muslims?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I have asked these questions in other threads but never received answers. Forgive me for making another thread about this, but I think they are valid questions.

If Obama is from Kenya, how is that a bad thing? I mean what could he do to help Kenya and hurt America?

If Obama is Muslim, how could he help Muslims? He is carrying on two wars that are killing Muslims everyday. There is a good chance he will start another war against Muslims, in Iran.

So if he is indeed an illegal immigrant or illegal president, please tell me how he is going to help either of the two places he supposedly comes from.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

hes not going to help the muslims, obama was chosen by the elites to participate in the elections. whether he won or not, you would of still ended up with the same outcome. different people but same agenda.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

I agree with this, and it raises another point. Since most of us agree that Obama was chosen by the elites, why on earth would they have chosen an illegal candidate? Would that not be the easiest way for their agenda to be exposed? Would it not make far more sense to choose a candidate who was eligible to be president?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
If Obama is Muslim, that shouldn't matter. The United States is in no way or form a theocracy and religion shouldn't be apart of anything political. If he was born in Kenya, then I don't know.

He was born in Hawaii and all of these silly Constitutionalists and Libertarians think they found the truth because they get on some Anti-Obama sites.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

It's not about how either country would benefit from him being illegal. The reality would be that America elected a foreigner to the top office in our country. Why don't we go back to life under the Monarchy, or even hand the keys to the castle over to China?

The natural born citizenship clause was written into the Constitution to prevent other countries from infiltrating our government.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by belidged

Why would Kenya want to infiltrate the US government?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

i think he was chosen for a reason.

before the US elections ended someone said that they will pick obama, he will cause the collapse of the USA and the whole country will turn against him. because of this event it will suppress all the other nationalities and religions mainly the black community because they'll feel like its their fault. and thats when martial law will kick in and prosecute all the other races

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

In the hypothetical case that the president was actually born in Kenya, the problem is not necessarily the president's character itself (pushing aside birthers and their personal issues), the issue is in the case that this automatically makes president Obama ineligible for office. It means that by him being in office the constitutional rules and guidelines were broken and this in many respects bad and unfair to the voters and other presidential candidates who followed the guidelines. So it is bad in the case that the president was born in Kenya because it ignores the will of the constitution.

As for the other hypothetical scenario that the president is a Muslim, no there is nothing wrong with that. Unless you are a zionist and evangelical hack, it shouldn't be an issue.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Ok, but my question remains: if he either sought the office illegally, or was put there illegally, would would the point be? Why Kenya? Would it not be easier to plunk an American puppet in the office of president?

new topics

top topics

join