It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 2012 Observation findings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hello,
I do alot of research and study history.I first heard about the 2012 theory in the last X-Files episode back in 2002 when the show ended.That was just about 8 years ago!

It's amazing how time flys by. So - - over the last 8 years my search has produced many beautiful findings. September 11th 2001 is when I woke up and started thinking about my life. Sadly many people have fallen back into a state of apathy and have fallen back asleep.Many are overly concerned about life. Many people in my area where I live are spending most of their time and energy on material pursuits. Most of their time is spent having the newest cars and newest electronics or overly indulging in entertainment.

Many are taking no note of the times in which we live.Jesus said this.

I was talking with a young man a couple of weeks ago about the faith that can be found in the scriptures and he started talking to me about 2012. I enjoy the 2012 subject and if people are talking about 2012 I will jump right in!! He said what's the point, we will all be dead in 2 years. He was watching the History Channel on Cable TV. They have alot of shows about 2012.

So we all have heard about 2012.There's been myriads of books and articles written about it.You can go into a book store and read all kinds of 2012 literature.
You can even go to the movies and watch a holly-wood movie where they destroy the Earth in 2012.

We all have heard about the Mayans. They are an interesting bunch of people. However, while I was researching Pre-Columbian America, I came across the Aztecs. Wow!!!......Now there's some interesting people. So I said "what the hey" I'll do some research on the Aztecs. I remember that name Montezuma. Now I know what my Dad was telling me all those years. If you go to Mexico don't drink the water.You will get Montezuma's Revenge.

WHAT A DARK PERIOD OF HISTORY! Many will already know about Hernan Cortez and the conquest in 1521. With this in my mind, I filed it away in my mind for a later time.

At the same time I am studying Pre-Columbian America I am also studying the Protestant Reformation in Europe.

Who was one of the first people I stumbled upon???? Martin Luther.
This guy is cool.
If you ever get an opportunity to sit down for 2 hours,watch this PBS series on Martin Luther.Not everything is dead accurate but it is very informational.

www.youtube.com...

Why am I talking about Luther in the 2012 forum you ask?
Martin Luther was at the Diet of Worms in Spring of 1521. This is the same year Hernan Cortez conquered Tenochtitlan but in the Summer of 1521.By the year 2011,it will have been 490 years ago since these events unfolded in hstory.

490 years......next year. 2011 !!!

For those who know about Biblical numbers,they will recognize the number 490.
This was the number used to calculate the coming of Christ in the first century. The Seventy Weeks of years in the book of Daniel.

Another Biblical Number used in scripture is 360,or a time.

Here are some 360 year periods to show you the Father's workings over the Centuries long before you and I existed.

'360 year period'
1169 through 1529

Peter Waldo (1169) en.wikipedia.org...

Waldenses join Lutherans (1529) Will Durant-The Reformation www.amazon.com...

'360 year period'
1517 through 1877

(1517) The 95 Thesis is published by Luther.Officially beginning the Reformation

(1877) Charles Taze Russell published 'The Object and Manner of our Lord's Return'
en.wikipedia.org...

'360 year period'
1609 -1969

(1609) August 25 – Galileo Galilei demonstrates his first telescope to Venetian lawmakers.

(1969) July 20 – Apollo program: The lunar module Eagle lands on the lunar surface. The world watches in awe as Neil Armstrong takes his historic first steps on the Moon.

continued....

[edit on 13-5-2010 by apollos84]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Just shy by about a month. Someone higher than man was counting the time....

Okay, now some scholars are aware of the 40 year period in the first century when Jesus walked the Earth.

30CE to 70CE

The number 40 is used by the Father as well. I have been researching the years 1969 through 1971 with the intent to locate the beginning of the final 40 years.

1969 proved to be an interesting year.

July 20 – Apollo program: The lunar module Eagle lands on the lunar surface. The world watches in awe as Neil Armstrong takes his historic first steps on the Moon.

October 29 – The first message is sent over ARPANET, the forerunner of the internet.

October 31 – Wal-Mart incorporates as Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.

All found on wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...

The creation of the Arpanet would be a reverse of the Tower of Babel.

The creation of Wal-Mart would show what mans commercial order could do.

I will add more later

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
These are all very interesting thoughts. I know for a fact that we are living in the end of times. God has told me so through the bible.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Moving onwards from my first two posts....

Now I have also been reading about the Pilgrims who left Europe and came over to the United States so they could freely worship God.

Many know of the MayFlower story. In the United States it is celebrated as Thanks-Giving in the United States.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Pilgrims left the Church of England believing they couldn't worship the Father in a correct way.They believed the Church was beyond reforming so they left the Church of England.

Eventually in the Winter of 1620 the Pilgrims arrived in the United States.
It is interesting to note the Protestant Reformation was 100 years earlier.

By the WInter of 2010 this year,390 years will have passed since religious freedom started in the United States.

390 is another number used in scripture.

If a person is reading this they will be able to see a pattern developing in the time you and I live. All of these past historical accounts I have briefly mentioned show how they all go together like puzzle pieces.

The real fun is to sit down with the pieces and see how they fit together.

Now some will know of Terry Jones. Terry Jones has done many informational televsion programs on BBC. He makes History come alive and enjoyable to watch.Terry Jones was in Monty Python. He is also a very good Historian.

en.wikipedia.org...

What does Terry Jones have to do with 2012?

Terry did a mini series called Medieval Lives on BBC. They all can be viewed on youtube if you have the time.

www.youtube.com...

My favorite episode is the peasant.I chuckle when I watch this.

In episode 6 Philosopher, he mentions a medieval scholar called by the name Roger Bacon.

en.wikipedia.org...

In this episode Roger Bacon saw that there would be a time in the future when Man would have cars,powered boats and airplanes.This was written 750 years in the past.

If we study history and locate the time when automobiles and airplanes were being mass produced we will locate this in the early 20th Century.

Today,the way we live on the Earth with automobiles and airplanes flying over our heads, has only been around for about 100 years. When we consider mans past history, when he did not have these things for thousands of years, we will see how new they are.

This should be eye opening for many to see that the way we live on a day to day basis,driving in traffic, going to work,going to the grocery store,going shopping for clothes,using our computers and cellular phones to talk to each other has only been around for a short increment of time. Not even 100 years. When we consider mans past history and the age of the Earth we live on, we will see 100 years is a drop in a bucket.

So in conclusion,some of the information I have briefly presented will show how the years 2007-2011 will be of some historical signifigance.

Take what you want from this. I will add more information in the future when I have more time to sit down.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by apollos84]

[edit on 14-5-2010 by apollos84]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
(From one of my threads/other posts... I thought perhaps you would find this information interesting...)

In Genesis Chapter 11 I was going over the ages of the men mentioned therein and when they had their first child. They equal:

100, 35, 30, 34, 30, 32, 30, 29, 70 which equals 390. I then thought, what if the first persons age was a primer. That would mean the answer is 290. I then decided to add 666 to each of those numbers… 666 plus 390 equals 1056 and 666 plus 290 equals = 956. After I did that, I’m looking at those numbers and I was like… they don’t equal a damn thing… what a waste of time. Yet as I’m staring at the numbers I quietly added them up in my head and thought, oh shhh… 1056 plus 956 equals 2012.

Now, I’m the first to admit there is no way in hell the human creator of Genesis knew anything about the Gregorian Calendar. However, the Catholic Church sure as hell knew about those numbers and sure as hell purposely created the Gregorian Calendar. And I’m like… what are the odds!!! What are the odds that I’m the only person in all of recorded history to find these numbers. For me the answer is a big fat ZERO!!! Which means there must’ve been someone in the past, before our new calendar was created who discovered these numbers. And we know from history it could’ve only been the Church or Noble/Rich people… period!!!

This rabbit hole keeps getting weirder and weirder… And these are the only things I’m letting out of the hole for now… There is so much more I’ve discovered, and I’m like… NO WAY IN HELL!!! Like if the Bible is correct and the second coming of Christ MUST HAPPEN no later then one generation after the creation of Israel, or no later then 2018/2037*… then the anti-christ or avenging angel (Jesus said he’s not going to reveal himself until the end) each were either born in 1954, 1943, 1965, 1960 or 1948 (plus or minus 11/6 from 1954)... Or from this starting date… 1971, 1960, 1982, 1977 or 1965. Now obviously 1965 comes up twice… so that is a date to watch… However I would be willing to bet that almost all of those fake people calling themselves Christ, the Anti-Christ, God or Satan, that their birthdates are somewhere in those years mentioned above. But it gets even weirder still. Not to mention do we add the two years mentioned at the beginning of Chapter 11? Did the Catholic Church add those two years? Add two years to each of those dates mentioned above and what happened in those years?

(*) According to biblical scholars 1 bible generation equals 70 years… and if the bible is 100 percent correct when it comes to biblical prophecy (And I believe that it has been)… then the date for the second coming has to be within those two time frames… 2018 (actually/maybe 2017... the UN voted to accept the concept of Israel ((started the process of bringing Israel into existence)) in 1947 plus 70 years equals 2017) However… Israel did not officially proclaim itself until 1948. Or as some of the arguments I‘ve read suggests… the Bible could’ve been referring to the city of Jerusalem which became completely owned by Israel after the 6 Day War in 1967, to which we must add 70 years which equals 2037. Yet that whole 2012 thingy keeps coming up… Which to me suggest (only suggests) 2017/2018 could in fact be all the time we have left.

Here are the numbers broken down so everyone can see how I came to the dates mentioned within this thread.

Numbers From Genesis Chapter 11.

Names Age First Son (AFS) Years Lives AFS Age At Death

Shem 100 500 600

Arphaxed 35 403 438

Salah 30 403 433

Eber 34 430 464

Peleg 30 209 239

Reu 32 207 239

Serug 30 200 230

Nahor 29 119 148

Terah 70 135 205
_______ _______ ________
Sub Total 390 2606 2996
W/O Shem 290 2106 2396
W/O Terah 220 1971 2191
Subtract Duel/Triple Ages 300 1800 2313
Subtract Terah/Shem and Duel Date from total age 1952

Add 666 to 390 and 290 1056/956
Add those numbers together 2012

There are many more dates that can be found within those numbers that equal important years in human history. It truly does depend on how you want to work the numbers. Now, the question becomes is this simply playing with numbers, or does this equal anything important? To me, they equal nothing but spooky cawinkadinks… however, I have to admit they could equal something to powerful occultist people throughout history. I know there are many who will believe these numbers are extremely important in trying to understand secret societies. I post this here because these numbers truly mean nothing to me when it comes to secret societies. However they are starting to equal, to me, perhaps there is something to all this 2012 hype... Yet I also figured there might be some within ATS who would like to play with these numbers… I do however find these dates (as mentioned above in previous posts) 1971 and 1952 very interesting.. (Plus or minus 6/11 years… Example 1952... 1941 Pearl Harbor, 1963 JFK Assassination. when you add in the two years)

If we are living in the end times as the Bible demands that we are… Then those dates could in fact be the years the anti-christ and the avenging angel were born. I believe, if that is true… then the anti-christ would have to be born first, so as to build up his minions before the avenging angel is sent down (born) to defeat him.

I realize this is one heck of story, and perhaps a masterful playing on numbers to reach a conclusion. I can’t argue that point, however, I cannot dismiss the fact that those numbers could in fact equal something significant to some extremely powerful people. It is a historical fact that the Catholic Church went out of its way to create the Gregorian Calendar… To what end, perhaps we have just discovered that truth, or at least a clue as to the real answer. I would strongly suggest you people play with the numbers to see what else you can find… A hint is to pick any Age you want to subtract from the totals, and then plus or minus 6/11... The answers are going to shock the heck out of you… I know they shocked the heck out of me.

(*Now I post this here as an addendum to what you posted... In order to follow along the logic of this post, outside of what is mentioned in this thread... please go to this LINK.)

Charles Marcello

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

I don't put much faith in the 2012 hypothesis or all the proposed evidence which seems to change week to week to keep ppl interested, but I must say that your post really is quite interesting.

I definitely do not put as much stock in the Bible as to conclude that it is 100 percent accurate either, I am more of a believer that all religions are a wonderful thing with love as their core message. I think reading too literal into any religious text is why we have so many interpretations and social problems today.
- I really did like your post though. It made me think and thinking is always good.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Today is July the 20th 2010.

I have a small interesting number sequence here.

The number I am playing with is 493.

It has been 493 years since the beginning of the Reformation in 1517C.E. this Fall of October 31st.

I sat down with a calculator and played with 493 for a bit.

360 + 133 = 493

360 being a Biblical time, and 133 being used in Bible chronology as well.

The number 133 was used in the destruction between the Northern and Southern divisions of Jerusalem.

In 740 BCE the northern portion was removed by the Assyrians.
In 607 BCE the Babylonians removed the southern portion where the temple rests.

I came up with one speculative use of 493.

3990BCE through 539BCE is 3451 years.

Adam would of been 36 years old IF the rest day began in the year 3990.

So, you have 3451 years. Divide this number by 7. You will result in 493

IF the rest day began in 3990BCE, the flood in Noah's life would of happened 1620 years from the beginning of the great rest day.

This year 2010 and 2011 will be of significant interest in History.

490 years ago Hernan Cortez conquered the Aztecs when the Reformation was already in motion. This event happened in August of 1521.

IF 3990BCE is correct for when the rest day began, the 6000th year would end in Fall of 2011.

+2010.75

This is what the whole 2012 phenomenon is all about. The conquering of the Aztecs was the beginning of the last Empire to come on the scene. Over the course of hundreds of years, the United States gradually came into existence.

There is even a forum topic on the Mayan calendar on ATS being re-tweaked to end in 2011 of Fall. Is this a coincidence? What did the natives know? Alot of their history has been lost.

This Ladies and Gentlemen is a very firm hypothesis. Fall of 2011 is the deadline!

This is here to read. Many wont read this on ATS but there may be a dozen people or so who will.

Christendom is going down forever and her time is just about up!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I would like to make it clear that the Terry Jones I am referring to is the Terry Jones from Monty Python.

Here is the wiki of the Terry Jones I am referring to. en.wikipedia.org...

There is a Terry Jones who is in the limelight on burning a Quran. I want to make it clear I am NOT referring to the Terry Jones burning the Quran in Gainesville,Florida.

top topics

join