It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are astronauts not allowed to have children?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hi, everyone.
I wanted to open this topic up for discussion.
After scientists have discovered that seeds taken into space produce larger vegetables & considering the theories proposed by Sitchen & others about the Annunaki being giants, I'm beginning to believe that there really are giants who have come from outer space.
I tried to research if any astronauts have had children after being in space, but turned up nothing. Does anyone else have any information about this?
What I'm proposing is that astronauts are told NOT to have children because they would not turn out normal & may in fact become giants.
Afterall, sperm are seeds, are they not? And if they are exposed to space, would they not produce super sized humans?
This thought occured to me after watching David Wilcock's movie about 2012. Thanks to the person who posted this video ~ I highly recommend it. But, I digress. He has a short section devoted to the issue of seeds being exposed to space & the outcome of their produce being significantly larger, & this got me thinking about astronaut offspring. Considering that the Chinese want only women in space who are married & already have children (see this article: dailyradar.com... ), it seems to verify my thoughts on this. If they already have children, than this would most likely seal the fact that they won't want anymore. Not to mention, it's China & won't be allowed to have any more kids.
Am I way off base with this idea, or does it hold water?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I never thought about it but ya I guess that could hold water. I too have wondered about conception in space.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Wow, you actually might have something there. The only weakness I see is that seeds (and plants) germinate and grow very differently than sperm/eggs/zygotes (and in turn humans) do.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Yes, they have had children.

No, there have not been any giants or other significant birth anomalies in their children.

BTW, sec has never occurred between astronauts in space, even when a married couple went into space together on STS-47. The reason - it was never on the list of scheduled events!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth1000
Yes, they have had children.

No, there have not been any giants or other significant birth anomalies in their children.

BTW, sec has never occurred between astronauts in space, even when a married couple went into space together on STS-47. The reason - it was never on the list of scheduled events!

They have had kids AFTER being in space? Which one(s)? I couldn't find any info on this.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
buzz aldrin had 3 kids and and niel armstrong also had 3. Vegtables can be grown larger in space because they can make sure it gets the right amount of light and nutrients. You can't exactly controll the sun or your dirt in your back yard. Circulation inside tha plants is also helped by the lack of gravity just like growing tomatoes upside down can make them bigger.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
buzz aldrin had 3 kids and and niel armstrong also had 3. Vegtables can be grown larger in space because they can make sure it gets the right amount of light and nutrients. You can't exactly controll the sun or your dirt in your back yard. Circulation inside tha plants is also helped by the lack of gravity just like growing tomatoes upside down can make them bigger.

I see your point, but the vegetables in David Wilcock's video were from seeds that were only brought up into space, then brought back where they were allowed to germinate. The veggies weren't actually grown in space. The scientists said something about microwaves or other such radiation that the seeds were exposed to, then brought back to Earth where they sprouted. I'll have to watch that section of the movie again. I think it was the third video that had this content.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken the reason for the large fruits and vegetables grown in space is due to the lack of gravity. Although I suppose if they are exposed to the radiation of space that may have something to do with it as well.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Okay David willCOCK is an iddiot that is a fact. The whole idea of radiation causing things to become giant is based off of 1950s science fiction.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but he made good sense in the movie. I don't like how he relies on his Edgar Cayce reincarnation theory & he does have a huge ego, but he backs up his ideas well & that's something I can't discount.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...
full diclosure by years end david wilcock is sooo informed and has a record of passing on valuable information.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Your right they never germinated the seeds in space, they did that after they were brought back to earth, so the above posters dont even know what they're talking about and probably just want to write it off by default because you mentioned the dreaded wilcock.

The american astronauts can have kids that will turn out just fine, they same way nasa tried the seed experiment without success. As he mentions in that video the americans use aluminum for their craft wheras the chinese for example dont. The aluminum inhibits the torsion field type waves of energy which are causing the anomalies, so long as the astronaut stays inside they should be ok to have kids, I wonder If any that have ventured outside on a space walk have had kids. That is to say IF the effect works on sperm or ovum and I dont see why not,

I think your really onto something.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

Is sex really ever on the list of scheduled events???

Well...maybe it is on the men's list of scheduled events...but it doesn't always seem to coincide with the women's list.

I don't honestly believe there has never been sex in space...I bet someone has done it...just not something you are going to talk about or put in the mission report.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

www.abovetopsecret.com...
full diclosure by years end david wilcock is sooo informed and has a record of passing on valuable information.

LOL!

Maybe he meant by the DECADE's end?
I see your point, but what about Sitchen? I have much respect for him & still don't want to believe that all his research was for nothing. The Sumerians did seem to know much more than us & often depicted giants on thier pictographs.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Size, height has to do with two things, gravity/magnetism, so our planet would contract us more than a planet like Mars size for example, or a moon size. Though its also a bit odd, because the smaller the bigger, less room with big.

But there is more too, its cloning and preferred genetics for advanced races I think as well, as they should no longer be restricted to one type of suit.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Truth1000

Is sex really ever on the list of scheduled events???

Well...maybe it is on the men's list of scheduled events...but it doesn't always seem to coincide with the women's list.

I don't honestly believe there has never been sex in space...I bet someone has done it...just not something you are going to talk about or put in the mission report.

I think that one nutty female astronaut who tried to attack the male astronaut's girlfriend had sex with him in space. What was her name again? Something sure had her go crazy!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Size, height has to do with two things, gravity/magnetism, so our planet would contract us more than a planet like Mars size for example, or a moon size. Though its also a bit odd, because the smaller the bigger, less room with big.

But there is more too, its cloning and preferred genetics for advanced races I think as well, as they should no longer be restricted to one type of suit.

So, for the dinosaurs & other plants/creatures being larger in the past, was the gravity on Earth not as strong then?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Thanks for your post, Polarwarrior. I appreciate your insight about the seeds being germinated on Earth.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

So, for the dinosaurs & other plants/creatures being larger in the past, was the gravity on Earth not as strong then?

I've had that theory since I was a kid...it always made sense to me...gravity must of been weaker when things were bigger.

Then something happened and gravity became stronger...maybe a large asteroid impact did "something" (I know...very scientific) to gravity. Because I don't buy an asteroid taking out only the large animals on the Earth in every single region of the earth...but small animals lived. Even plants got smaller.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Sitchen's work is misunderstood. In some of his books it is stated that he made up parts of it or all of it impossible to tell really as he provides no source (The Lost Book of Enki’ ). But now the sumerian lexicon is open to the public and anyone can translate all of it for them selves and sadly nobody has come up with the same stuff.
www.sumerian.org...

[edit on 13-5-2010 by zaiger]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join