It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Response by American Grand Jury:The Obama “eligibility”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is information I received on one of my other sites regarding this issue.

We have been over this a 100 times before. The MSM is covering for Obama. This is not a complicated issue and the truth is so obvious that a 10-year old child can understand.

Last night Anderson Cooper tried to convince the listeners that the entire “birther” argument revolves around some kind of fantasy belief that Obama is eligible simply because he was born in Hawaii. That is utter propaganda. The Obama “eligibility” issue, as it applies to LTC Lakin’s defense, has little or nothing to do with where Obama was born. Obama could have been born in Hawaii, Kenya or on the moon for all we care. The real issue is about the status of birth, not the place of birth.

And now for the ump-tee-nth time on this blog I will quote the Constitutional requirement for serving as President of the United States:

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

a) “Natural born” is a “class” of citizenship. If a person is elected or ascends to the Office of the Presidency that person must prove he or she belongs to that “unique” class of citizenship. I could spend hours telling you why the Founders established this requirement but in general, it goes to “loyalty” to the United States of America. The Founders wanted to guarantee that no President had “dual-citizenship” or could claim allegiance to another Country while serving as President. If you question the Founders on this most important requirement then you believe the Constitution is invalid. Shame on you!

b) “Native born” is NOT the same class as “natural born.” The liberals all try and mask the issue by using this slight in words. “Native” can apply to any person that was born in the United States or its territories. Obama may be “native born.” We don’t know for sure as he has never proved his citizenship. Is Obama a native born citizen, of dual-citizenship or an illegal alien? Obama has spent close to $2.0 million dollars in attorneys’ fees trying to avoid answering this question in court. Why do you suppose any person in their right might would spend that kind of money to avoid proving citizenship status?

c) “Certification” is NOT the same as “Certificate.” This slighted term used by supporters of Obama falsely claim that Hawaii’s Certification of Live Birth (commonly known as the “short form” or COLB) proves Obama is eligible to hold office. This is false. A “Certification” is missing the documentation necessary to prove “natural born” status. For the folks out there that refuse to accept the truth it is like breeding a dog. If you want a pure-bred dog then you breed an AKC registered male with an AKC registered female (and you have the papers to prove it). If you want a “natural born” citizen then you breed a United States male citizen with a United States female citizen (and you have the papers to prove it). If you breed a United States citizen with a foreign national citizen then you get “less” than natural born. You may get “native born” but you don’t get “natural born.” In the most basic of terms, “natural born” REQUIRES the breeding of TWO US citizens. Obama’s father was a British subject. He was not a US citizen at the time of birth. Case closed. I don’t care how you try and slant the argument, Obama can never be a “natural born” citizen of the United States because of the citizenship status of his father.

d) There is one last and final argument. MOST scholars and legal minds believe that “natural born” status ALSO implies that this class of citizen must be born within the United States or its sovereign soil to qualify. This is open to debate, but even the liberal judges who try and defend or skew the “natural born” clause do agree on one thing, that “natural born” citizenship means born of TWO US citizen parents. Supreme Court Justice Ginsberg (a liberal) is a good example. She claims her grandson born of 2 US citizen parents in Paris, France is a “natural born” citizen. I believe she is wrong but even if she is right what good does that do Obama?

Now you know why the liberal press and people like Anderson Cooper slant their words to try and convince people that Obama is eligible. They know they are lying, I know they are lying and now you know they are lying. “Native born” is NOT the same thing as “natural born” and the myth that an Obama birth in Hawaii gives us a qualified “natural born” citizen President is just that, a myth.

Below is what a REAL Hawaiian CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH (long form) looks like. This is the famous Nordyke Birth Certificate that was issued in 1961 around the same time as supposedly Obama was born in Hawaii. This document includes ALL the information necessary to “certify” a birth in a hospital by an attending physician, attest to the citizenship status of the parents and to further certify (without question) the citizenship status of the child. This document can prove “natural born” citizenship status.

Here is an image of the document alleged to be Barack Obama’s birth certification (COLB). It is NOT a “long form” birth certificate. It does NOT prove “natural born” citizenship status. This document doesn’t even prove that the mother was a United States citizen. Many scholars and eligibility attorneys believe that Obama is nothing more than an illegal alien. How does that make you feel?

Had trouble finding the links mentioned so if anyone can help I would be greatful. I find this to be the most accurate reasons for Obama's hiding of information.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by drmeola]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Nordyke Birth Certificate

President Obama's Birth Certificate WITH FOLDS via Factcheck.org

I think you state the facts pretty clearly. I also think you outline the variables that lead to people like me having questions about President Obama's eligibility pretty clearly.

Thank you for your efforts. I wonder if we will ever know. I think about conspiracies like the murder of President Kennedy, and I know what I believe, and I know why I believe it -- the evidence that points strongly (IMO) toward a hidden conspiracy. However, even at this time, the assasination of President Kennedy has never been completely settled.

I hope to have resolution one way or the other on President Obama's elegibility someday soon. I really don't have a dog in this race; I just want to know, and it seems fairly evident to me that something is being hidden or withheld, or perhaps a collection of "somethings".

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Thank you for the links and your response, I too have continued to inform my children about JFK in hopes that one day the truth will come out. Obama on the other hand legal or not the damage is done and America has fallen for the propaganda and the one world order will prevail, Islam will rule the world if we let them simply by doing nothing. Unfortunately our hands are tied and the people will not rise up in violence like Greece so there for America is doomed. This country has been purchased with blood, and will be kept only with blood. Without the blood, we go too slaughter like lambs lead before the feast into slavery once more.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Just for the sake of the argument, let's say that the president WAS found to be ineligible for the presidency. IF he was indeed removed from office, what would happen then? Would everyone get thrown out & we would have a new election? Would McCain & Palin become the president & vice president by default? If only President Obama were removed, what about the rest of his administration- would everyone just move up a seat? And what about Sotomayor? Or his executive orders- null & void?
How would this scenario play out?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

PROOF OF U.S. CITIZENSHIP
a. APPLICANTS BORN IN THE UNITED STATES: Submit a previous U.S. passport or certified birth certificate. A birth certificate must include your full name,
the full name of your parent(s), date and place of birth, sex, date the birth record was filed, and the seal or other certification of the official custodian of such
records.
1) If the birth certificate was filed more than 1 year after the birth: It must be supported by evidence described in the next paragraph.
2) If no birth record exists: Submit a registrar’s notice to that effect. Also submit a combination of the following: an early baptismal or circumcision certificate,
hospital birth record, early census, school, or family Bible records, or newspapers or insurance files. Notarized affidavits of persons having knowledge
of your birth may be submitted in addition to at least one record listed above. Evidence should include your given name and surname, date and place
of birth, and the seal or other certification of the office (if customary) and the signature of the issuing official. Visit travel.state.gov for details.
b. APPLICANTS BORN OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES: Submit a previous U.S. passport, Certificate of Naturalization, Certificate of Citizenship, Report of Birth
Abroad, or evidence described below.
1) If You Claim Citizenship Through Naturalization Of Parent(s): Submit the Certificate(s) of Naturalization of your parent(s), your foreign birth certificate,
and proof of your admission to the United States for permanent residence.
2) If You Claim Citizenship Through Birth Abroad To One U.S. Citizen Parent: Submit a Consular Report of Birth (Form FS–240), Certification of Birth (Form
DS–1350 or FS–545), or your foreign birth certificate, proof of citizenship of your parent, your parents’ marriage certificate, and an affidavit showing
all of your U.S. citizen parent’s periods and places of residence/physical presence in the United States and abroad before your birth.
3) If You Claim Citizenship Through Birth Abroad To Two U.S. Citizen Parents: Submit a Consular Report of Birth (Form FS–240), Certification of Birth (Form
DS–1350 or FS–545), or your foreign birth certificate, parents’ marriage certificate, proof of your parents’ citizenship, and an affidavit showing all of
your U.S. citizen parents’ periods and places of residence/physical presence in the United States and abroad before your birth.
4) If You Claim Citizenship Through Adoption by a U.S. Citizen Parent(s): Submit evidence of your permanent residence status, full and final adoption, and
your U.S. citizen parent(s) evidence of legal and physical custody. (Please note: Acquisition of U.S. citizenship for persons born abroad and adopted
only applies if the applicant was born on or after 02/27/1983.)
c. ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE: When necessary, we may ask you to provide additional evidence to establish your claim to U.S. citizenship.

Source

certified birth certificate. according to the Photo: www.factcheck.org...
Its a Certification of Live Birth (COLB). It does not name the place of birth. ie. XYZ Hospital Your town HI.

My Louisana Birth Certificate has the place of birth for myself as well as both my parents.

I don't think the COLB Could get him a passport.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

If he was removed then the vice president would be seated in his place. As far as the executive orders go, I believe they would be over turned but would have to do more research on that for you. Even if they were over turned, the new president once vice president could simple elect to continue them as written.

To be perfectly honest the President is really nothing more than a figure head in the whole world economics, the power of the purse still lies with congress period and even though they brake the law everyday we never prosecute them or through them out, and for this reason America will fail.

Until the day we get back to the Constitution as the only law, and without bending it or braking it like congress and the senate has done so to date. We will never become the greatest country in the world again.

They can kill the land known as America, but they can never kill the dream of what America is. any person or persons can take up the Constitution and take it to any land that they can control, be it a deserted island in the middle of the ocean or other land, we just need to replant the seeds of Hope Truth and Charity, then and only then will America be reborn.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
certified birth certificate. according to the Photo: www.factcheck.org...
Its a Certification of Live Birth (COLB). It does not name the place of birth. ie. XYZ Hospital Your town HI.

My Louisana Birth Certificate has the place of birth for myself as well as both my parents.

I don't think the COLB Could get him a passport.

I am curious if you actually interested in the truth and facts or if you just like anything that is anti-Obama. This is a serious question. I see lies like this posted all over the internet. Not that you are a liar, maybe just mistaken. The thing is, most of the people that repeat nonsense like this have made it clear that they hate anything Obama related and facts mean nothing to them. I am genuinely curious if any of you out there actually care about the truth or are just interested in spreading rumors.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Thank you for clarifying, drmeola. I agree with all that you said. :sigh:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
This is information I received on one of my other sites regarding this issue.

We have been over this a 100 times before. The MSM is covering for Obama.

According to Birthers the entire mainstream media, the CIA, the FBI, the former McCain and Clinton campaigns, the Bush administration along and officials from the State of Hawaii (all the way up to the governor mind you) is covering up the fact the president was born in Kenya.

Because we all know that Obama's mother, as a 7-8 month pregnant 18year old, managed to some how afford a 7 day plane ticket to Kenya in the early 60's (as a student mind you) to have give birth to Obama there for some odd reason only to rush back in a matter of days and announce it on the newspaper..

Yes, yes that makes sense to you right? It fits your reality.

Last night Anderson Cooper tried to convince

Lakin was a coward hiding behind his lawyer and Im sure people can watch and judge for themselves. Birthers will make any excuse to ignore the fact.

b) “Native born” is NOT the same class as “natural born.”

Tell me where in the constitution does it make this so? Where was it specifically ruled that both parents must be citizens to apply to the child to be natural born? Please provide sources for your arguments.

Obama has spent close to $2.0 million dollars in attorneys’ fees

And where is the proof that he spent this amount? Out of the 67 birther lawsuits that were thrown out to the garbage, the presidents representitives only appeared for 4 of them. Tell me where does this $2 million figure fit?

c) “Certification” is NOT the same as “Certificate.”

Both are considered birth certificates under Hawaii law.

Birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth and Certifications of Live Birth) and Certificates of Hawaiian Birth are the primary documents used to determine native Hawaiian qualification.

The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands accepts both Certificates of Live Birth (original birth certificate) and Certifications of Live Birth because they are official government records documenting an individual’s birth.

hawaii.gov...

Please stop lying.

And please stop making the claim the long form is the only real document that will put this to the end. If birthers refuse to believe the birth certificate Obama posted online during the campaign, if they refuse to believe statements from the Hawaiian governor and health officials, if they refuse to believe the birth announcements, and considering that birthers typically hold other conspiracies and personal dislikes about this president, releasing the long form will not change anything (aside from giving birthers to ability to nitpick on more garbage).

The elections are over, the president was confirmed by congress and the electors on December 15th 2008. The black man became president and he no long required to campaign his eligibility further to a couple of disgruntled voters. If this was the case we would never get the election process over and done with. He is not required, you don't have any standing to make any further demands.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Ah! Here we go! Finally you folks can show us just where the president spent this $2 million 'hiding':

query.nictusa.com...=0
Paid to Perkins (on 12/12/08) - $173,052.52
Outstanding Balance (at EOY) due to Perkins - $139,048.66

This is just one of the reports. As I understand there should be 5 or so more reports and Im sure they should document that $2 million somewhere (you would need to go back to where the other parts of the reports are which im sure are linked within the website). The figure is already up to what the president spent on legal fees overall (and does not even add up to the Bush legal fees from the prior elections) so yes, the figure already appears out of place.

I am sick to death of birthers pulling out this $2 million figure and not showing us where he actually spent this amount. So I will say to you now either show us evidence of where he has spent this amount or stop lying.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

In another thread last night, the number was inflated to "hundreds of millions>" And of course not one shred of proof was given

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I'm rather curious as to why, out of any POTUS we have had, he is the only one who has had every single record sealed, closed, hidden etc.

That in itself, makes me wonder.

As to proof that every record pertaining to him is sealed, I offer no proof, as I do not have access to the appropriate private networks to show proof.

Doesn't that, in itself, make any of you folks wonder, just a tiny bit, as to what is in the records to warrant everything sealed?

Seems strange to me, I don't recall any other POTUS doing anything like this.

@Dogsdogsdogs, You can find out exactly what happens if you look at the Constitution, under Article II, Section 1. also see the 20th and 25th Amendments, as they have slightly changed Article II, Section 1.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnis
I'm rather curious as to why, out of any POTUS we have had, he is the only one who has had every single record sealed, closed, hidden etc.

That in itself, makes me wonder.

As to proof that every record pertaining to him is sealed, I offer no proof, as I do not have access to the appropriate private networks to show proof.

Doesn't that, in itself, make any of you folks wonder, just a tiny bit, as to what is in the records to warrant everything sealed?

If you have no proof because you have no access to proof...

...then how do you know?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

The liberals all try and mask the issue by using this slight in words.

I was with you until this point right here when you dropped the L word.

When I first heard about the birther argument I was intrigued and started researching it but everywhere I turned it seemed like all the argument was was a lot of partisan poppycock on both sides. You are aware that liberal and conservative are a false paradigm right? At the top of the proverbial pyramid they are all working for the same super-rich Elites. Bush and Obama are puppets of the same folks who use each presidency to further their agendas, their wealth and their power.

Its too late for the "birthers" to gain any ground, Obama is already in office ... you want to get him out? The fastest way to get him is to start campaigning hard for whoever you want in office in 2012, preferably someone who doesn't come with strings attached (like that'll ever happen).

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
As I have stated many times before, I have no problem with any president personally because I do believe they are nothing more than a figure head as congress holds the purse. But I do have problems myself with executive orders that are un constitutional no matter what president signs them. The voice of the people have not been heard in this country for a long time, in fact the last time the voice of the people had any say was with Regan. And that was the first time in a long time before his election, but even Regan made mistakes no one is perfect. My problem with Obama has nothing to do with his eligibility; my problem is his politics period. We are in debt and America’s money is being sent all over the world except here, and that is my biggest issue. At last count I saw we have sent close to a TRILLION dollars to Islam for many purposes including education when in my opinion our education is lacking greatly and the money would be better spent here in this country. We also contribute 17 percent of our military budget to other countries to sure up there forces. Were China, who has so much money they hold most of our debt contribute only 3 percent. Our over all military budget ranges somewhere around 171 billion dollars a year that is the largest military budget in the world. I served in the Army and agree our men and women deserve the best we can give them to keep them safe. But I am sure there is tons of waste that can be found in this budget alone to help bring down the national debt. The bottom line is the government is too big and our way of life as outlined by the founders is gone and possible gone for good.

new topics

top topics

join