It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meltup The new Inflation.us Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Meltup is the newest inflation.us movie featuring Ron Paul , Jim Rogers Marc Faber Peter Schiff Gerald Celente and many more....

economycollapse.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Watching now. Great video, a must watch.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
What’s despicable.......

I couldn’t tell you what income bracket I would be classified in. I make 28,000 dollars a year according to my tax return. This figure is more than what my father made most of his life. I grew up knowing I came from a lower middle class household. We had just to enough to get by, supply what was needed and find occasional cheep fun over the years. I had a home, an actual house with a backyard and a fence. My mother cooked fresh nutritional meals. We owned an older car that required no payments and my grandfather could check a tag in my shirts from K-Mart that read made in America. I am 26 years old I am paying 17,000 dollars for a 2002 ford focus due to bad credit caused by unpaid medical bills and a lack of savings ( my own immaturity). I shell out 80 dollars a month for internet and basic cable that is a required tax deductable service I provide as an in-home support. I found this profession suitable as my family is broken due to a loss of moral values and rent in the state of Florida is 600 a month for a 1 bedroom. I pay the bill for two cell phones purchased for my mother and myself to remain in contact and for business purposes, totaling 200 dollars a month. Without rent ( I am fortunate) add gas 200 a month, my 400 dollar car payment , my 200 phone bill, the 120 dollars I pay for car insurance, 150 dollars for food that leaves me with a grand total of 1150 dollars of mothly expenses. I bring in 1650 a month. Im self educated but i know to many who would like to do more than thank Sally Mae.

I may be able to afford eating at Fleischman’s and forget saving for dreams, but I wouldn’t ask my peers to forgo McDonalds. Would you? Viva la resistance!!!

[edit on 14-5-2010 by MsAmen]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Maybe If I just keep posting, this thread will stay in view and others will have an opportunity to see this material but..... aliens seem to have the top spot tonight. Sorry Lady Liberty, We're just not that into you.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by MsAmen]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
That was an interesting video.

It seems like they really want people to start buying up silver and gold. If the economy needs to return to gold backed paper money, silver might be a way to hold onto wealth when the Federal Government thugs starts seizing gold coins and bullion.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Ha ha... Keep the thread alive, keep hope living.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Yea... well I give. What is there to do, without a catchy headline? Perhaps next time (no offense to the OP) we should try... YOUR MONEY IS WORTHLESS or NEW THREAT!!PLAUGE OF IGNORANCE RUNNING RAMPANT....though this is no new threat, maybe it could stand against the test of denial. Thanks to the OP and second poster I appreciate your efforts. I will pass along this doc to Vlatko of Top Docs. I think at least some may hope to prepare.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I was going to post this same video, but found it on a search. This seriously should be on ATS' front page. It may be scary, but it has a lot of good information and how we can protect ourselves financially even when the economy takes a nose dive. The only good thing that can come out of this is that we can have a fresh slate which will hopefully result in TPTB taken to the streets and shown as frauds to the whole world, whether in the private sector or government.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFORacer56
I was going to post this same video, but found it on a search. This seriously should be on ATS' front page.

People on ATS should see this.

just watched it... great video.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
good points made... but 54 minutes worth ? of old news (2009 era)

i did note that one Peter Schiff blurb was from a talk he gave in Feb. 2010

follow the video, if you need to get caught up on the crisis

top topics

join