It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new Deutsche Mark banknotes are here

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Source

Source2

this is from a godlikeproductions user :

I'm working at the Deutsche Bank in Germany. Today we delivered 1 container with new Deutsche Mark notes and new coins. I will present a photo from the new banknotes tomorrow morning. The curencychange will be the night from Saturday to Sunday 5/16/2010. On Friday, 19.00 GMT Angela Merkel the germany chancelor, will speach to the german nation.

Starting from Monday each owner of an account can take 100 German Marks off. The conversion takes 2 weeks to use in an internal letter of the Federal Bank all large chains 2 weeks ago ago was written down, no EUROS indications more. Conversion until 1000 € 1:1 to DM savings balances are rerouted on blocked accounts and purged then. Debts are left in EUROS, cancel themselves then with the EURO decline. Salaries and rents are exchanged 1:1. Each bank employee had to sign a discretion warranty (immediate notice us reason!) Banks get today from 1 o'clock to 5th clock money supplied.

I thought I should share.and it's a good first thread I think

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rohdan
Source

Source2

this is from a godlikeproductions user :

I'm working at the Deutsche Bank in Germany. Today we delivered 1 container with new Deutsche Mark notes and new coins. I will present a photo from the new banknotes tomorrow morning. The curencychange will be the night from Saturday to Sunday 5/16/2010. On Friday, 19.00 GMT Angela Merkel the germany chancelor, will speach to the german nation.

Starting from Monday each owner of an account can take 100 German Marks off. The conversion takes 2 weeks to use in an internal letter of the Federal Bank all large chains 2 weeks ago ago was written down, no EUROS indications more. Conversion until 1000 € 1:1 to DM savings balances are rerouted on blocked accounts and purged then. Debts are left in EUROS, cancel themselves then with the EURO decline. Salaries and rents are exchanged 1:1. Each bank employee had to sign a discretion warranty (immediate notice us reason!) Banks get today from 1 o'clock to 5th clock money supplied.

I thought I should share.and it's a good first thread I think

Thank you very much to post this again.

2nd..

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

Ha Ha.. Im still trying to understand this.

So Germany is dropping the Euro?
And it'll take 2 weeks to fully introduce the new mark??

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The 1st Source link....is a identified HOAX post in an other Forum.
The 2nd Source link......there is no word of "Neue deutsche Mark". Use the "suche" and try "mark". You will find nothing you posted here. My German is perfect btw...THIS IS A HOAX!

[edit on 13-5-2010 by cushycrux]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

I think some of the replys in the first source sum this up.

Although there was a 'rumour' thread on here yesterday expecting a change on Friday.
But it sounds like rubbish.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

yeah
....it took like 3 years to introduce the euro so 2 weeks seem pretty fast

whatever,i thought it would be interesting.I am not the hoaxer by the way.I just provided the links. so calm down.

I thought somebody might be interested. I'm so sorry for stealing your time -.-

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Maybe he was referring to this section:

Sei gegrüßt EUdssR

In the comment section there is some talk about a temporary effort to save the Euro but inevitably it will fall, according to some economics professor from Singapore..

Song Seng Wun, Chefökonom der CIBM-GK Research in Singapore kommentierte die Aktion am Wochenende mit den Worten: “Es kauft etwas Zeit. Wir wissen nicht ob es reicht. Sie versuchen den Eindruck zu erwecken, sie sind sich immer noch einig. Sie haben etwas Atemluft gekauft, aber das ist alles. Vielleicht verzögert es nur das Unvermeidliche, der Euro muss schlussendlich aufgegeben werden, das ist das schlimmste anzunehmende Szenario.

Still, it's a long shot to say this will happen tomorrow...

Peace

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

And I thought my German was lacking lol..

I read through that link and couldn't see anything about a new Mark.. was wondering what was going on..

Anyway.. Anyone who thinks about this logically can see its impossible.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I read this thread yesterday on GLP i think it's a hoax there is no way this could be true it would take a long time to put in place.

The OP of that thread says there would be pics today but i doubt that will happen and if it did who's to say it's real.

Keith

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I heard that you can use the new Marks to buy striped paint and an airplane's prop wash. It can even be used to buy transcripts of meaningful discussions of political reform by our elected officials in Washington. lol!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I think it would be absolutely frigging hilarious if it happens and it would be the end of the evil, corrupt beast that is the EU!

Unfortunately, I think it is doubtful.

Oh, and give the OP a break, he's only reporting something and not deliberately trying to mislead.
Many members have done exactly this before and beat MSM to the 'scoop' and even ensured that news of an event has spread into MSM.

If we continue to criticise people for posting things like this we might as well sit and watch Sky News 24hours a day and rely on them and other MSM sites to provide us 'the news'!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

thanks

I'm not even sure if a sceanrio like this would be bad or good. I don't know much about financial stuff. I study social work which is the opposite of financial science

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rohdan
I'm not even sure if a sceanrio like this would be bad or good. I don't know much about financial stuff. I study social work which is the opposite of financial science

Because this is a conspiracy site, most people would love to see the EURO crash... But it would be a complete disaster..

Even just one small example.. If Germany did this, the EURO would collapse.. Thats obvious..

China has over a half a trillion EURO's in reserve.. All of a sudden these would be worthless and the Chinese economy would begin to stall..

China is just one country.. Think about that on a Global level. The Dollar and gold would go through the roof in a bubble that would be completely ridiculous only to bust..

I wonder what would happen then

The Crash of 2008 would be laughable in comparison..

But all the idiots and anarchists on this site keep wishing for this because they haven't a clue about economics.. This is the reason why this type of person never gets voted into government.. Because they are idiots..

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Hey you,
I'm not an idiot!
I have never professed to be a financial whizz kid but....?
Thought you were better than that Dermo

And that is the reason I said I think it's unlikely...however, as someone who despises the corrupt and undemocratic entity that the EU has become I would welcome it.

The proverbial is going to start flying anyway, don't know if it would be any worse if the Euro were to collapse.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

look...I don't have a clue really but it seems to me that we established economical and social system that must fail. there were things happening from which we could have learned that some changes should happen.

look at greece....they're tryin to keep a system running that has obviously failed.why? tell me why

look at this oil platform....BP and the US try to solve the problem while drilling for oil a few miles away....

I'm not a stupid captialism basher...i just wonder.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Oi Chill mate.. I didn't mean you! Or the OP for that matter.. I don't know where you actually got that from

The people I was talking about aren't in this conversation.. I suppose I could have made it a bit clearer LOl..

I have no qualms with your opinion of the EU.. I share many of those feelings btw..

Its the people who say that the system is completely rigid and should be ditched now because it has failed while trying to give nonsense reasons while belittling anyone who knows what they are on about are the ones I have a problem with.. Most of em are Yanks tbh.. Im sure you who Im on about.

The proverbial is going to start flying anyway, don't know if it would be any worse if the Euro were to collapse.

Mate, it would be messiest thing to happen to the world since WW2.. There would be no escaping it anywhere on the planet.. Its the worlds second reserve currency.. Its circulating funds outsize the USD circulation.. Its the currency for the worlds largest economic area! It would be a complete DISASTER!!

There is no way of undoing the EURO now.. the system and basis of it can be changed but leaving it or breaking it up is unbelievable tricky.. If you think about it for a min, it'll leave you flabbergasted about the size of the task..

look at greece....they're tryin to keep a system running that has obviously failed.why? tell me why

Its because they owe so much money into the EUROZONE that they would start a chain reaction of defaults through companies and therefore countries.. Then that would lead out into Global Markets like we saw last week..

By propping them up until the 1) markets are more stable and 2) The exposed countries can barrier themselves against a default or restructuring, the other EUROZONE states have bought themselves time to fix most major issues with the EUROZONE until the end of 2011 when the greek issue will emerge again as it looks to offload more Government bonds..

Thats why there is such a massive scramble for the EUROZONE to start implementing a fiscal governance system and treasury.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

I didn't think you meant me and reading my reply I don't think I conveyed my intended jocular tone very well.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
I didn't think you meant me and reading my reply I don't think I conveyed my intended jocular tone very well.

Well then..

We happen to be caught in a pretty awkward social situation then aren't we..

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I got caught out one Aprils fools that the French where adopting the Stirling...

I didn't have enough hands to equal the face falm moment I felt when I realised I had been caught hook, line and sinker..

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
let me tell you about a nice coincidence that happend last night :

I went to my bank cause I needed some cash. the bank is called "VR Bank" (Volksbank Raiffeisenbank). There were notes all over the place. On this notes there was a text that basically meant :

All ATM's and terminals will not work on may 15th and 16th.

it was like 2 hours after I've started this thread and I was like "wow,thats kinda creepy"

for german speaking users :

www.infokriegernews.de...-4654

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Rohdan]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join