It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man on Trial for Branding His Kids Like Cattle

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

And what of the lies and distortions told by DSS? What of those parents accussed by the revenge of another? In family court heresay is accepted as fact. Judges do what ever DSS tells them.

I know. I stopped in Colorado to get a car from my son. My daughter and I had just finished moving a sister of mine accross the country. I home school and pay for our medical out of my own pocket.

For the time we were to be in Colorado we were technically "homeless" But a mentally disturbed sister who was angered I would not come live with her, decided to get even and called the local DSS here in my sons town.

Though I have shown the allegations are false we are forced to jump through more hoops and essentially give up our rights. Set for trial on May 25th, I am not confident for us.

Sadlt so many on ATS complain about the Government and all the violations of the Constitution. But the reason evil triumphs is because Good people are not there for each other.

No one has our back. My daughter is terrified we will be split up. Yet criminals get better defense and more rights then we do. We claim we care about America and the breakdown of society, but we really don't care about each other.

DSS is feared and believed above all else. Statistics show more children are harmed inside the system the out of it, 3 times more. yet when ever we hear these stories we just assume the parents are evil or bad and we don't even want the truth.

In fact my court appointed attorney, who seems to be working more for them then me, told me not to go for a jury trial because everyone in this valley would render a guilty verdict just hearing neglect, even if proven false.

So before you continue to condemn parents, find out the truth and try walking a mile in our shows. I know there is no "patriotic" Freedom Loving Citizen in the country who would have my back.

When the # hits the fan you will stand alone, just as we do now.

So ATS is just a place to bitch, complain and do nothing.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join