It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brown ball kills all power at my house.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This is my first thread, I don't have much to go on. My wife just called me at work and said while she was playing with our 1yr. old in the livingroom, she saw what appeared to be a basketball or something about that size, fly by the windows and at that same moment all the power went out and get this, her cell phone shut off! Now what could that have been? There is a storm in the area, and it could have been a bird or something fly by the window, but I have never had a cell phone shut off during an electric storm.

Just thought I would share this with all of you. There are some very intelligent people on this site, with some very interesting information. Maybe someone else has experienced something like this before.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I've seen something weird come and brush up against the broken window in my house... Way too big to be sparrows, but it definitely had a fluffy bottom of black... fur or feathers, not sure which. It made a nasty sound too. My most rational thought was that it was a vulture, but there sure aren't any vultures in my neighborhood/surrounding areas... XD

And I only managed to turn around the moment its butt was already on the upper half of the window...

Maybe a connection? :3

[edit on 5/12/2010 by Elaethyr]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Thats kind of creepy

Is it possible her phone was already off or low battery?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by samureyed

She said that our son's phone went off too. He is 15yrs. old, I just spoke with him and he said that his phones memory is blank. I guess the sim card got zapped.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SFKNOLEG74

I find it very unusual that the phones actually turned off. Losing signal is strange to begin with, although there are devices that will block signals, but for the phone to power off would mean the battery is drained or the power was physically shut off.

Were the batteries drained from this?

[edit on 12-5-2010 by samureyed]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by samureyed

No, the batteries were fine when they powered the phones back on. I guess it was just close lightning, I really don't know.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Weird! Sounds like ball of lightning to me though!www.youtube.com... Although ball lightning generall is not brown!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
the title of this post begs me to make a joke..

dont wanna get banned.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Sounds like one of two things but could be neither :

1. An concentrated and targeted electromagnetic pulse.
This could explain your son's cell being wiped clean. Along the same way how you hover a magnet over a harddrive it erases itself.

2. Supernatural or Paranormal strike.
The mysterious shape of the item, the odd placement of the entity. The bizarre emf disruptence. At times dark force entities will terrorize the living for nothing more then the fact they are bored.

Does your job or profession involve Governmental, high finance or The Military or like entities? That could make you a target real quick, ie work for the Govt and expect to be attacked while work at the local deli and be safe. Ones job has the potential to warrant unwanted attention from the Other Side as your job may interfere or hinder the plan of the dead while they were alive and living.

More to follow. Can't get too deep at one time regarding this topic for the obvious.

I will make a request and see a few things on The Other Side to see wether or not it was sanctioned by The Government Of The Divine and will get back to this thread soon with the result. Also I must make sure that the OP did not do anything to warrant, justify being the unfortunate recipient of a psychic attack.

Until then I'm sending you a quintuple shot of freshly whipped up batch of postively charged karmatic white light for the interim. I find out you did do anything to warrant the attack the law doesn't allow me to intervene.

Unitl then do not irk anyone, make enemies with anyone, do anything harmful or mean to either animals or people. I need your name (first and middle initial, last name) and location so that I can further assist you.

I will post soon. I cannot and am not guranteeing anything.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

[edit on 13-5-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Here is my guess:

The brown ball had nothing to do with the outage at all. It could have been some type of flying animal that was hit by lightning right near your house. The lightning could have entered the house at some entry point and generated an EMF pulse which would have wiped out the cellphones and shut off the power. You're just lucky it wasn't 1.21 Gigawatts, or your family would have probably gone back in time.

(sorry a little Back to the Future humour)

Given the fact that you said it was storming out, that would be my most logical conclusion. When you talk to her again, find out if your home computer's memory is wiped as well. I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

No, our home computer was fine, it was already off at the time so I guess that made it safe.

Nothing else has happened. Talked to a few neighbors and they had their direct tv dish receivers zapped, so it was just lightning and not an evil spirit, ufo or government ops.

Thanks for the reply.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
How did she call you?

With all the power gone and all..

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by earth2

She powered her phone back on!

top topics

join