It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True History 1-A: MK-Ultra Deprogamming 101

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AliensAreDemons

I have had the thought of this before. I never researched it as you have done though, and I think you did a good job.

With all of the anomalies that main stream archaeology seem to try and explain away or just simply avoid altogether it is obvious that they do not follow what they think is pure science.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliensAreDemons
Truism: Besides the Bible, almost everything you think you know is a lie.

Well, no, there are many inconsistencies and lies in the Bible.

Originally posted by AliensAreDemonsReality is much more strange than you could ever even imagine.

Quantum Theory is showing us this.

Originally posted by AliensAreDemonsThe fallen watchers taught them witchcraft and hermetic magic, metal working, technology beyond what we have now, make up, death blows, roots and medicines, etc.

What is the time period you are speaking of here?

Originally posted by AliensAreDemons God had the fallen God sent the flood to destroy them and all their evil technology. The antediluvians countries of Poseidonis (Atlantis), Mu, Lemuria, and Hyperborea were then destroyed as well.

There is no evidence of a global flood.

Originally posted by AliensAreDemonsInto the future almost 5 millennia later:

Oh, O.K, so it occurred about five thousand years ago?

Again, the physical evidence is just not there to support this theory unless you contest that they performed 'terra-forming' on the whole of the Earth, which again is preposterous given the physical evidence.

Originally posted by AliensAreDemonsdumbed down school systems, media, and even Youtube

...and even YouTube?!!! Say it ain't so!

Originally posted by AliensAreDemonsThey are going to pretend to be 'aliens'....they came to earth because they are from Mars and there was a catastrophe there.

So they ARE aliens then. Why would they pretend to be something they are?

Originally posted by AliensAreDemonsThey seeded monkey DNA and created us in their image.

Total misunderstanding/lack of comprehension about the processes of evolution.

Originally posted by AliensAreDemonsDon't take my word for it.

Oh, O.K.

Originally posted by AliensAreDemonsLook up what I'm talking about for yourself!

I've looked into this as a curiousity and interesting story, but to take it as couched in fact is, for me, laughable.

I've read Blavatsky, Crowley, A.E.Waite, Levi, The Bible as well as Darwin, Dawkins, Raup and Sepkosky and much more. There are some I would trust much more over others and some I would read just for 'fantastic' value.

Originally posted by danishguru
People have the right to believe what ever they choose to.. for me this is none the less THE TRUTH.

Yes, I agree that people have the right to believe whatever they choose.
However, to couch it as a 'big T' Truth rather than a 'small t' truth is going a little too far.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

You believe the lies. So either you have to wake up first which will probably take a nightmarish event but none-the-less is coming, or you are already on the dark side. I hope it is the first. There is plenty of evidence of a major flood in ancient literature, evidence at the Bosporus Strait, marine fossils in the higher mountains of the earth, & the discoveries of Ron Wyatt, but you will not accept any of these like you didn't accept the Bible. The time period for the major flood was around 3000-3200 B.C., but you won't accept that either.
I am willing to bet you believe in "aliens" before they even give you the fake "alien" disclosure coming sooner than you think. I bet you will accept the coming one world New Age religion as well since quantum theory SUPPOSEDLY points at its tenets. Why does the masonic astro-not Edgar Mitchell also push this? Why did he found his New Age Institute for Noetic sciences? Why are all the masonic astro-nots finally telling their supposed "ET" stories right before 2012 like a well orchestrated chorus? You think it is a co-incidence that there is a coming manufactured major economic collapse, the push for a New World Order, and the simultaneous buzz of "disclosure"? You are ripe for the picking.

There will be two major paradigms soon:
1.The Biblical paradigm - The true paradigm of the Lord God Most High that has maintained this planet for almost 6770 years and kept order amongst the inherent chaos.

2.The New Age paradigm- The false paradigm of the destroyer for the final 7 years of this planet that will lead it and its inhabitants to destruction.

The second will try to eradicate the first by any means necessary.
Choose wisely friends...

[edit on 13-5-2010 by AliensAreDemons]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conclusion
I applaud you effort and your research into this.

You have put these pieces together and it very well seems plausible as far as conspiracies go.

Thanks for taking the time and sharing this.

Don't worry about the guys that come in here to try and make fun of what you say. They don't realize how to have a reasonable discussion about things they don't understand. Once again excellent thread and I can't wait to see where this goes.

those types that make fun of this interesting stuff are those who think they know everything. But little do they know it is actually nothing. The powers-that-be only want you to know what they can show you. they hide the rest because as the saying goes knowledge is power.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

There is now recorded evidence that at some point there was a global flood or something. The Sumerian tablets do in fact tell the tale of Ziusudra to save his wife and kids from the damnation of the world.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
...except the geological record says otherwise, so it was more likely a 'local' event than a global flood.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AliensAreDemons
. There is plenty of evidence of a major flood in ancient literature, evidence at the Bosporus Strait, marine fossils in the higher mountains of the earth,

[edit on 13-5-2010 by AliensAreDemons]

The Bosphorus Strait event was a 'local' event.
Marine fossils in the "higher mountains" are the result of uplift...tectonic forces.
It's there, in front of our eyes, you just have to learn to read the land.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I don't believe in aliens. I surely don't believe in aliens that are coming for us or that are here already or whatever. I do believe that in the vastness of the universe life must have flourished elsewhere, perhaps in our neighborhood as well, but life in its most basic levels (microbial life, single cell life).

I am patient enough to wait for 1/1/2013. It will be VERY interesting to see what will be written then (maybe the aliens didn't show up because there was a big game on the intergalactic TV that year, maybe TPTB convinced them to not make their arrival public, who knows? We have time to figure out what we'll say when the grand trend of our time falls apart). Maybe there is no NWO to be imposed (or maybe it is already imposed on us and we, as stupid as we are, didn't get wind of it?).

I do believe they should stop selling pot on the streets though, this thing kills brain cells at rapid rates - and it shows!!

Edit to fix typo

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Maegnas]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Great thread.

Do believe all aliens to be demons though?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I find this kind of information very interesting. I have read loosely about various topics you have mentioned. I have always had my own personal beliefs about Mars and humans
Could you post some links with this information you mention? You post links to pictures and not information. I would also like to know what your thoughts are on Egypt and all of this?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
You say that everything we've been told is a lie save for the Bible, you then go on to talk about the Book of Enoch. Enoch is an apocryphal book in all sects save for The Ethiopian Church. If the Bible is the only truth, and Enoch contains much of the truth then why would the Bible not ordinarily include Enoch (despite refering to him)?

If the Bible, minus Enoch, is the truth then how are we to consider your referrences to Enoch as true. If the Bible is only true with Enoch included then "The Bible" that most people read isn't the truth, thus negating your premise and begging the question "Who removed Enoch?"

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
You say the fake "aliens" but if The Watchers are not of this world then they are aliens are they not? Still I liked the thread, I'm gonna do a bit of reading and i'll get back with a proper response.

Peace, now wouldn't that be a fine thing.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Wow...

This link is particularly valuable for your case! Should be highlighted somehow

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

[I'll be back after I scan my computer for viruses
]

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Lets try this. How about you see if you can try and imagine that what the OP posted could be a possible scenario in an infinite universe with infinite possibilities. You know. The stuff that physics is stating could be a possibility.

Physics makes no such claim. An infinite universe cannot possibly offer all possibilities.

No infinity encompasses everything imaginable.

For example, the set of positive integers is infinite, yet there are an infinite number of numbers that are not in that set.

In fact, the infinity of numbers that are not positive integers is infinitely larger than the infinitely large set of all positive integers.

Lastly, the OP simply pasted several links to jpegs on the internet and provided his own claims about them. I noticed a Jomon sculpture, a Sumerian one and a couple of links to baltantly false claims (like the Coso "artifact.") He has provided nothing in this thread but his own opinion. Nothing wrong with that, but there is something wrong with offering opinion while claiming to offer evidence. D.E.M. merely provided his own opinion right back. Is it okay for the former to opine and not the latter? Why?

Harte

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

I am sorry I mean dimensions.

2nd line.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Conclusion

Infinite universe, or infinite universes, the same analysis applies.

Harte

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Harte

Then how would you explain M-Theory. That is physics.

Did you forget about Carl Sagan?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Harte

Then how would you explain M-Theory. That is physics.

Did you forget about Carl Sagan?

I don't think you need me to explain it. That is, I suspect you don't, given what you posted about infinite universes.

It seemed to me that when you said:

How about you see if you can try and imagine that what the OP posted could be a possible scenario in an infinite universe with infinite possibilities. You know. The stuff that physics is stating could be a possibility.

you were trying to make a point that included the idea that, if the number of universes is infinite, then that means that any conceivable speculation must be true in some universe somewhere out there.

My response was merely an attempt to prove to you that this is not necessarily true.

What about Carl Sagan?

Harte

(post by StevenLaffsAtU removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AliensAreDemons
Truism: Besides the Bible, almost everything you think you know is a lie. This keeps the elitists rich and you-their poor worker bee-sustaining their wealth.

Reality is much more strange than you could ever even imagine. The time of this age is almost over and many sorrows lie ahead of us. It's time to reclaim your mind.
TRUE HISTORY:
Let's start in the beginning with Genesis 6 and the Book of Enoch. In the time of Jared (see Genesis 5), 200 sons of God called the Watchers came to preach to man at Mt. Hermon (Mt. Sion). They saw how beautiful women were and made a plan to marry some and have children. Their children were the Nephilim- tremendous giants(called Titans by the Greeks). The fallen watchers taught them witchcraft and hermetic magic, metal working, technology beyond what we have now, make up, death blows, roots and medicines, etc. God had the fallen Watchers punished immediately as told of in 2 Peter 2:4; Jude 6; and the Book of Enoch. They were buried in Dudael (modern day South Western desert of USA) to be punished. Their children, the Nephilim, kept doing vile things and ruled over man. They ate all food and animals and then started eating men! God sent the flood to destroy them and all their evil technology. The antediluvians countries of Poseidonis (Atlantis), Mu, Lemuria, and Hyperborea were then destroyed as well.

Into the future almost 5 millennia later:
After the disgusting satanic sacrifice of over six million Jews, the Nazis found out that flash frozen Poseidonis was none other than the Antarctica. They began to dig up rune covered antediluvian technologies like vimanas, bluebeam holography, crystals, plasma beam weaponry, etc. at their Base 211. The Nazis retro-engineered the vimanas. Their first efforts were the Nazi Bell, Haunebu, and the Vril (foo fighters). The US found out and proceeded with Operation Highjump under Admiral Byrd(researh this guy). They took over the technology, the area, and sent the German scientists/occultists of the Thule Society and Vril Society to America under Operation Paperclip.
The illuminati via MJ-12 started digging up the fallen watchers from their punishments in Dudael with the help of people like Phil Schneider. Phil was murdered for talking too much to the public. Sadly, he went to his grave thinking he dug up sulfur wreaking "aliens" from deep, random pits in the deserts of south western USA.
Now the Grigori work alongside evil men within D.U.M.B.s all over the world (like Area 51/S-4) building the anti-Christ's army with suppressed technology like the TR-3B Astra(modern vimana), Bluebeam, HAARP. They are also remaking a new brood of the nephilim(titans) under the guise of "alien abduction". Research the work of Steve Quayle. They have conditioned the public with MK-ULTRA through Hollywood, dumbed down school systems, media, and even Youtube to accept these demons as "aliens". They are going to pretend to be 'aliens' to bring in the anti-Christ's New World Order- one world govt. and one world religion with many ways to Heaven. They will say we are all "christs" and "gods" except the anti-Christ is the main one. They will force the mark (PostiveID verichips & Somark tattoos) on everyone. They will share their "alien gospel"- they came to earth because they are from Mars and there was a catastrophe there. They seeded monkey DNA and created us in their image. They are our loving "gods". Now we are ready for their "truths". They will show many wonders and signs to make people believe. They will say they were backwards too until they rid themselves of stupid religious people like the Christians and suggest we do the same. (more below)

Ares= the Greek name for Mars
Aryans= sad grown men and women deceived to think (or just pretend) they are Martian hybrids

Don't take my word for it. Look up what I'm talking about for yourself!

[edit on 12-5-2010 by AliensAreDemons]

The second I read the part where the Fallen were locked under the "Dudael", instantly I recalled reading in the past, that L.Ron Hubbard, founder of the quack Scientology, along with Jack Parsons, performed Crowley's 'BABALON Working' out in the Mojave desert.
I remember reading they actually had some success, seeing an Entity come through the door they opened. Then I read that they freaked out, mentally unprepared for any success in that form, so they took off without finishing, and didn't 'close the door'.
Then not even five years later, or something like that, the Roswell 'incident' happens in that same vicinity..

So I came on to research if anyone else had connection, the Dudael possibly being the U.S.'s southwestern desert, and I found your post.. Thanks.

Might I ask, where did you first read the connection of the Dudael, and it being in the U.S.?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join