It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True History 1-A: MK-Ultra Deprogamming 101

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Truism: Besides the Bible, almost everything you think you know is a lie. This keeps the elitists rich and you-their poor worker bee-sustaining their wealth.

Reality is much more strange than you could ever even imagine. The time of this age is almost over and many sorrows lie ahead of us. It's time to reclaim your mind.
TRUE HISTORY:
Let's start in the beginning with Genesis 6 and the Book of Enoch. In the time of Jared (see Genesis 5), 200 sons of God called the Watchers came to preach to man at Mt. Hermon (Mt. Sion). They saw how beautiful women were and made a plan to marry some and have children. Their children were the Nephilim- tremendous giants(called Titans by the Greeks). The fallen watchers taught them witchcraft and hermetic magic, metal working, technology beyond what we have now, make up, death blows, roots and medicines, etc. God had the fallen Watchers punished immediately as told of in 2 Peter 2:4; Jude 6; and the Book of Enoch. They were buried in Dudael (modern day South Western desert of USA) to be punished. Their children, the Nephilim, kept doing vile things and ruled over man. They ate all food and animals and then started eating men! God sent the flood to destroy them and all their evil technology. The antediluvians countries of Poseidonis (Atlantis), Mu, Lemuria, and Hyperborea were then destroyed as well.

Into the future almost 5 millennia later:
After the disgusting satanic sacrifice of over six million Jews, the Nazis found out that flash frozen Poseidonis was none other than the Antarctica. They began to dig up rune covered antediluvian technologies like vimanas, bluebeam holography, crystals, plasma beam weaponry, etc. at their Base 211. The Nazis retro-engineered the vimanas. Their first efforts were the Nazi Bell, Haunebu, and the Vril (foo fighters). The US found out and proceeded with Operation Highjump under Admiral Byrd(researh this guy). They took over the technology, the area, and sent the German scientists/occultists of the Thule Society and Vril Society to America under Operation Paperclip.
The illuminati via MJ-12 started digging up the fallen watchers from their punishments in Dudael with the help of people like Phil Schneider. Phil was murdered for talking too much to the public. Sadly, he went to his grave thinking he dug up sulfur wreaking "aliens" from deep, random pits in the deserts of south western USA.
Now the Grigori work alongside evil men within D.U.M.B.s all over the world (like Area 51/S-4) building the anti-Christ's army with suppressed technology like the TR-3B Astra(modern vimana), Bluebeam, HAARP. They are also remaking a new brood of the nephilim(titans) under the guise of "alien abduction". Research the work of Steve Quayle. They have conditioned the public with MK-ULTRA through Hollywood, dumbed down school systems, media, and even Youtube to accept these demons as "aliens". They are going to pretend to be 'aliens' to bring in the anti-Christ's New World Order- one world govt. and one world religion with many ways to Heaven. They will say we are all "christs" and "gods" except the anti-Christ is the main one. They will force the mark (PostiveID verichips & Somark tattoos) on everyone. They will share their "alien gospel"- they came to earth because they are from Mars and there was a catastrophe there. They seeded monkey DNA and created us in their image. They are our loving "gods". Now we are ready for their "truths". They will show many wonders and signs to make people believe. They will say they were backwards too until they rid themselves of stupid religious people like the Christians and suggest we do the same. (more below)

Ares= the Greek name for Mars
Aryans= sad grown men and women deceived to think (or just pretend) they are Martian hybrids

Don't take my word for it. Look up what I'm talking about for yourself!

[edit on 12-5-2010 by AliensAreDemons]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
While I applaud your ability to write something completely garbled and unintelligible, I must ask why this is in Ancient and Lost Civilizations?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
(continued... Connections between the ancient past and today)
This fake 'alien' invasion/disclosure will be the GREATEST LIE attempted in the history of this planet, BUT this greatest lie of all time was set up by another earlier great lie-the faked manned lunar landings. Watch WhiteJarrah's Moonfaker videos that totally expose their lies. We have never been to the Moon on a rocket. Apollo missions are fake. You and I will never go to the Moon nor Mars... a FEMA camp perhaps if we decline the RFID trackers. How would you buy "aliens" if we couldn't even get off this little rock. This was a pivotal ploy of the Masonic astro-NOT gang (research Dark Mission). NASA sprang forth from JPL which was founded by the sick Jack Parsons (wikipedia him)- the pupil of the most evil Aliester Crowley(definitely research him). Ever wonder why most NASA missions are named after ancient pagan "gods"? (see 1Corinthians 10:20) Also get ready for lies about monoliths on the moon and the Martian moon Phobos.

Learn about David Rohl’s new chronology that now fits with the Bible exactly. Research the discoveries of Ron Wyatt.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Some proof of antediluvian technology:
You have probably seen some of these. I left out the more common things like crystal skulls and the Atlantean finds of Father Crespi. It would probably be easier to switch this to WORD or something to make URL's clickable (most normal e-mails do this).

Ancient depictions of the watchers:
www.collectiondx.com...
www.alienvideo.net...
www.crystalinks.com...
www.alien-ufo-pictures.com...
Ancient depiction of fallen archon:
www.angelakaelin.com...
vimana on Sumerian cylinder seal:
www.redicecreations.com...
Ancient Nazca airstrips:
fusionanomaly.net...
images.travelpod.com...
Abydos helicopter and vimana:
clearwisdom.net...
Coso artifact:
farm1.static.flickr.com...
Waffle rock:
www.electricyouniverse.com...
Ancient micro-electronics found in Russia:
mmmgroup.altervista.org...
Dendera light bulbs:
doernenburg.alien.de...
The Baghdad battery:
www.csa.com...
www.ibj.co.nz...
Ica stones:
3.bp.blogspot.com...
Ancient mayan jet figurines:
www.dudeman.net...
Antikythera Mechanism:
neveryetmelted.com...
www.virtuescience.com...
www.dylonwhyte.com...
Nephilim(giant children of the watchers known as the titans):
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.thecrowhouse.com...
2.bp.blogspot.com...
farm4.static.flickr.com...
members.toast.net...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Ahh, I understand now. You're one of those strange people who signs up, rambles in a semi-crazed fashion, then dumps a ton of affiliate links and vanishes again.

Hopefully the mods will be along soon enough.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliensAreDemons
This fake 'alien' invasion/disclosure will be the GREATEST LIE attempted in the history of this planet, BUT this greatest lie of all time was set up by another earlier great lie-the faked manned lunar landings. Watch WhiteJarrah's Moonfaker videos that totally expose their lies. We have never been to the Moon on a rocket. Apollo missions are fake. You and I will never go to the Moon nor Mars... a FEMA camp perhaps if we decline the RFID trackers. How would you buy "aliens" if we couldn't even get off this little rock. This was a pivotal ploy of the Masonic astro-NOT gang (research Dark Mission). NASA sprang forth from JPL which was founded by the sick Jack Parsons (wikipedia him)- the pupil of the most evil Aliester Crowley(definitely research him). Ever wonder why most NASA missions are named after ancient pagan "gods"? (see 1Corinthians 10:20)

Watch as many videos of the late Bill Cooper as possible. Learn about David Rohl’s new chronology that fits with the Bible exactly.

Interesting. The watchers are the Igigi. Fallen angels.

www.strayreality.com...

And Atlantis is not under water its under the snow at the north or south pole.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

This thread contains information about antediluvian civilizations including Poseidonis, Lemuria, Hyperborea, Mu, and their advanced technology. This info is commonly taught in secret societies and mystery religions. It is time for the rest of the people to know. I also draw important connections between today and the events of the ancient past. It also includes links to proof for those trying to dismiss it. If you do not like what I wrote either say so or ignore it, but your sad attempt to get the mods to delete it only helps prove my point. It also outs you as possible dis-info agent on this forum. Perhaps too many "words" for you???

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Theone2000

Yes, the fallen watchers are also known as the igigi, grigori, djinn, and have been sold to the conditioned masses of today as the greys (short, tall, and the orange).

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

Why can't people openly share their beliefs on a website dedicated to the sharing of knowledge without your negative response? I happen to really enjoy this thread and resonate very much with this theory from personal experience, and research.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Good info.

My theory is, Fallen Angels are those that pissed off the intergalactic community and have to hide in earth underground, "Hell". They use us humans as shields.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This is obviously one of those "all-in-one" conspiracy/secret society/hidden history/ancient aliens/atlantis theories.

I'm surprised the JFK assassination didn't get a mention in your theory...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Man i believe in this sh*t.. (At least some of it, i still need to puzzle my own research a bit more together )

I've been doing this kinda research myself, Reading about ancient and lost civ., Gods individually, religions, nibiru and so on and so on.. the list is endless.

People have the right to believe what ever they choose to.. for me this is none the less THE TRUTH.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theone2000
Good info.

My theory is, Fallen Angels are those that pissed off the intergalactic community and have to hide in earth underground, "Hell". They use us humans as shields.

This is what they want you to think. Never underestimate the intelligence and the evil plotting of the grigori. Here are 10 things to ask yourself before and after so called "disclosure":
1.Why would they come millions of light-years to earth just to denounce Christ?
2.Why do they smell of sulfur?
3.Why do they want us to believe in a one world New Age religion where we are all "gods" and "christs"?
4.What are the chances of them showing up just in time for 2012 +/- 2 years?
5.What are the chances of them showing up just in time for the creation of the New World Order and even being supportive of it (calling it Type I attainment)?
6.Is it a co-incidence that H.G. Wells not only wrote War of the Worlds but also The New World Order?
7.Is it also a co-incidence that Arthur C. Clarke thought the year of first contact would be 2010, and even wrote of the supposed monoliths coming soon to a Martian moon near you?
8.Is this what Paul warned of in 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12?
9.Why do they want everyone chipped?
10. What if the place you have been conditioned to call 'space' is really the 2nd heaven?

It's time to wake up:
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I applaud you effort and your research into this.

You have put these pieces together and it very well seems plausible as far as conspiracies go.

Thanks for taking the time and sharing this.

Don't worry about the guys that come in here to try and make fun of what you say. They don't realize how to have a reasonable discussion about things they don't understand. Once again excellent thread and I can't wait to see where this goes.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
Ahh, I understand now. You're one of those strange people who signs up, rambles in a semi-crazed fashion, then dumps a ton of affiliate links and vanishes again.

Hopefully the mods will be along soon enough.

Lol.

There is always one in every thread. Looks like its you this time.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Do you not believe that MKULTRA is still in practice with the use of '___', and Ayahuasca, mybe even as a tool to "capture" the consciousness, or mind of an individual and create these experiences for them as a way of mind control? Mybe thats why we so closely associate them with dreams, and sleeping at night.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Conclusion

Hardly.

The OP is a mind-twisting hodge-podge of modern conspiracy theories and conspiracy culture tropes, with a tenuous connection to ancient civilizations.

This belongs in skunk works, not Ancient and Lost Civilizations. And no, formatting the original post with proper grammar would not change that, though it might make it a tad more legible.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conclusion
I applaud you effort and your research into this.

You have put these pieces together and it very well seems plausible as far as conspiracies go.

Thanks for taking the time and sharing this.

Don't worry about the guys that come in here to try and make fun of what you say. They don't realize how to have a reasonable discussion about things they don't understand. Once again excellent thread and I can't wait to see where this goes.

Thanks. It's my first thread here so I expected a little newbie hating friction, but this subject touches on many things certain 'alien thumpers' DO NOT want known! 2012 is coming and they must sell that 'alien gospel' to bring in the New World Order...
SELL! SELL! SELL!
Rockefeller is watching!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
If they know the planet is going to be wiped out, why do they need to sell an NWO agenda? All agendas become null and void if we all no longer exist here. Would in this scenario, the NWO agenda be a distraction for us to keep our minds unfocused on the real issue?

What does an NWO agenda become without people to control? Why would they distract us from this truth if the only way out is through a "higher dimension"? Do they want to control us into a "higher dimension"? I see a lot of flaws here.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by onequestion]

[edit on 12-5-2010 by onequestion]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
reply to post by Conclusion

Hardly.

The OP is a mind-twisting hodge-podge of modern conspiracy theories and conspiracy culture tropes, with a tenuous connection to ancient civilizations.

This belongs in skunk works, not Ancient and Lost Civilizations. And no, formatting the original post with proper grammar would not change that, though it might make it a tad more legible.

So it's the grammar that made you angry and now your in the mood to look for a fight? lol.

Lets try this. How about you see if you can try and imagine that what the OP posted could be a possible scenario in an infinite universe with infinite possibilities. You know. The stuff that physics is stating could be a possibility.

The reason for doing this is that it very well could create an atmosphere that generates peace and friendship instead of hostility. Would you be willing to try?

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Conclusion]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join