It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whole System Is Based On One Lie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
and the lie is this-

A few large corporations (banks) have convinced enough people that if they ever lose a PENNY then the whole system would COLLAPSE!!!

Anybody else has to suck it up!!

It's that simple. All of our fraud-based monetary systems will fall. It is inevitable and in-escapable. It is run by BOOKIES.

We loan the banks the money that they then lend back to us...with interest.

The party is over, and the police will be arriving at our door shortly. We should not have been using the Easy button!

Many of you have already received this wake-up call. But many more need to hear it. The people of Greece have awoken to this, as did Iceland.

Will the rest of Europe stand for it? America??

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Yeah I do believe them but I like to knock a bit of a chunk of wall for
myself once in awhile.
Every corporation has their core secrets and technology.
So do tptb.
And they don't invest unless there is a sure thing.
Well AOL and Time Warner was a bad call.
But neither went extinct.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

We loan the banks the money that they then lend back to us...with interest.

God help us.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Same with 401ks, take a "loan" on YOUR money, and you pay them interest to do it. And no, that interest does NOT go back into your account. When you take a loan out of your 401k account, they take YOUR money (110% of the loan amount) and put it into an annuity or something similar earning a fixed amount, they then loan you "THEIR" money at a higher rate of interest than the account they have put your money in pays out.

One of the biggest scams ever perpetrated on us, the 401k's. Timing is everything on whether you win or lose, and they make it almost impossible and/ or extremely expensive to get out of the game. Yeah I know the arguments, the stock market has the biggest historical gains, but there is more to lose also, and a lot of buying is done when it is up, not down, and like I said, if you need out on a downslide, you are SOL..

We need to go back to higher interest rates, it rewards those who save (compounding interest in your good old fashioned savings account) and prevents out of control spending.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by I_am_Spartacus]

[edit on 12-5-2010 by I_am_Spartacus]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Wow... I've never thought about it like this, and please, PLEASE, correct me if I'm wrong; because I surely hope I am.

So you make a bank deposit. That deposit is actually a loan you have made to the bank? Which they then loan to other people?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

Please follow the corresponding links to see the entire presentation.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

YES!!

Thanks for posting that...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

As I am currently unable to view this; mind sharing a synopsis?

Or does it merely add more credence to my query?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

I'm not familiar with the exact numbers but banks are allowed to loan out more, way more than actual money deposited. Loans turn into "money" with a signature...the money is created from thin air and loaned out along with your money.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I am aware of that; but it just clicked that when we make a deposit we are actually making them a loan. Thanks for the Eureka moment Sig!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

When you deposit money into ANY account in ANY bank, they immediately use that amount and compound it to their advantage, i.e., more loaning.

You are giving the bank money to hold, for yourself, and they are taking it and using the numerical value to add monetary value to their "loans".

Solution? Take your money out.
If you look at your interest rate, it's probably .02% or less!

You're better off adding a $5 to a lump of cash sitting under your mattress.

Screw the Banks, they run this country.

Lets bailout the Banks and not the people!

great idea.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

But the bank took my matress...

So now what?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
One lie after another, until were all fitted with RFID microchips & all money is on those chips.

Google Video Link

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I don't think this theory quite makes sense. What are these corporations that have anyone convinced they can't be allowed to lose a penny? Every publicly-traded company risks losing or gaining value every day of the week - and nobody always wins.

There are a few corporations, banks and the like with "good connections" that have been able to stay afloat regardless of whether or not they've done good business due to cronyism, but while that muddles things up and causes problems in the long run, it's still a drop in the bucket.

And I'd hardly call the hooligans in Greece rioting and killing because they're angry that the government is cutting back on subsidizing their laziness and unproductiveness to be "waking up."

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Replicator EYD]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Replicator EYD

Which corporations?? The ones that were bailed out and the ones that will be!!

Which part doesn't make sense?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
No one will ever wake up.

We will all be slaves of the elites until the day of judgement.

top topics

join