It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's running Europe? Now Obama pressures Spain over cuts after whispers he advised Merkel on savin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Who's running Europe? Now Obama pressures Spain over cuts after whispers he advised Merkel on saving the euro

www.dailymail. co.uk

Barack Obama is pressuring Spain to make austerity cuts as the European debt crisis rumbles on, it has emerged.

The U.S. President has also been credited with helping to save the Euro, after giving advice to European leaders on how to handle the debt crisis.

U.S. officials have been adamant that Europe must take the lead in resolving the crisis.

But amid fears for the impact on the American economy, behind closed doors the U.S. has been taking a far more active role.

Mr Obama and his aides have privately pressured European leaders to take bold action to calm the storm in financial
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.nytimes.com
[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1277393/Greece-debt-crisis-German-anger-750bn-euro-bailout-swells.html]www.dailymail.co.uk[/u rl]

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Portugoal]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
First comes news that Obama pressured Germany and France to "go big or go home" when it came to the European "bailout." That "debt aid package" is going to cost Europe $1 trillion.
www.nytimes.com...

That's $2 trillion he can be accreditted for spending world wide. Now he trying to run Spain?

The man has enough problems in his own country. Spain and Portugal know they have problems. They don't need Obama to tell them that. Are Obama's words supposed to scare Spain in to doing something?

And we aren't even sure his original $1 trillion in the States worked out but they have appeared to not to much as the economy is still struggling. So he pressured Europe into investing another $1 trillion into an unprovement (or at the very least unsuccesful) method of jump starting the economy. This pretty much means that if his plans don't work out, he's single-handedly pressured the Western world into economic collapse.

www.dailymail. co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

"he's single-handedly pressured the Western world into economic collapse. "

Correction: His PUPPETMASTERS single-handedly CAUSED the economic collapse. See deep in the rabbit hole. His PUPPETMASTERS are all Khazars.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Just doing his job of screwing the world economy.

Hell even the ``woman`` he nominated to be at the supreme court worked for Goldman Sachs.

Change indeed... Change from a few from Goldman Sachs in the government to an all Goldman Sachs employees government.

Obama is worse than Bush...and that's saying a lot.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

Alright. Let's just say the Obama adminstration is single-handedly responsible for the world economic collapse. The puppet-masters would be part of that group.

And saying he is worse than Bush is saying a lot. Bush made A LOT of stupid decisions in two terms. He kind of set-up the mess for Obama. From there Obama kind of decided, "I'm going to run this world", and in the process, is policing the world into economic collapse.

$2 trillin dollars and counting. Oh yeah. Not sure if this was on ATS but the healthcare reform is going to cost billions more in the US. So he's doing a good job of spending in his own country as well. Don't worry.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Actually, this is the Daily Mail. I very much doubt Obama is this close to all of this. His administraion will have involvement, but whether they are meddling would be a mute point. The Press may love Obama, but to the independent European nations he is just another self serving US President who would not think twice about shafting any nation if it helped his ego.

This is probably more to do with spin and PR than any real demonstratable interference from Obama.

Regards

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Why not crash the entire western world's fiat currencies? When all the smoke clears, the Rothschilds and Soros (and Goldman Sachs) of the world will still contribute campaign money. After all, the puppet masters have all the gold. And when the people have no money, no food, and no clean water they will beg to be fed, clothed and cared for by the "govmint."

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
Actually, this is the Daily Mail. I very much doubt Obama is this close to all of this.
Regards

Actually, it was the NY Times that divulged how close Washington was to the conversations with Europe... not the daily mail.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
That is why I been saying that the NWO headquarters is located in the US, the big players the US banking institutions and the Federal Reserve

It was the Federal Reserve the ones that started the 1 trillion bailout for the EU and Greece and forcing EU countries to cooperate, even Canada is in it.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by marg6043]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

wierd isnt it , banks are helped out but oil spills must be spent from your own pocket...

kinda wierd moral and logic but what the heck when you own both fields of the income

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal
Alright. Let's just say the Obama adminstration is single-handedly responsible for the world economic collapse. The puppet-masters would be part of that group.

$2 trillin dollars and counting.

Let's try to keep some factual basis in the discussion. Obama wasn't even elected until 3 months after the economic collapse, and giving advice to the EU leaders hardly qualifies as spending $2 trillin [sic] dollars.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe Obama wasn't even elected until 3 months after the economic collapse, and giving advice to the EU leaders hardly qualifies as spending $2 trillin [sic] dollars.
If you think the collapse occurred before Obama was elected, you may want to keep yourself locked away in a closet for the next year or two! You haven't seen anything yet!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Oh, I know what's coming up don't worry. But nobody would believe me if I said that by this winter, we'll be burning money to keep warm.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

I don't have any problem in believing that.
We have not yet begun to feel the pain.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

Originally posted by Portugoal

$2 trillin dollars and counting.

Let's try to keep some factual basis in the discussion. Obama wasn't even elected until 3 months after the economic collapse, and giving advice to the EU leaders hardly qualifies as spending $2 trillin [sic] dollars.

Ok. Let's keep some fact in the discussion. I've already stated the Bush's adminstration led us up to this mess. Check. One fact.

And it's fact that Obama told Europe to go big or go home with their "debt aid package." Europe, if not for Obama's pressure, wouldn't have invested $1 trillion and would've gone much smaller.

So. $2 trillion is actually being spent under Obama's watch.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Well I guess we can not forget that the role of the NWO or what ever, is to make nations so indebted to banks that they have to give away their rights to govern without intervention.

Still the US dollar is holding steady due to the fact that the Euro is in trouble with so much nations falling from economic grace.

I guess the EU have not choice but to take the loan and anything that comes with it, as this is part of the livelihood of the nations in trouble that need help.

This mean while the nations like Greece have to pass the debt unto their citizens like our US government is doing to us the money is to keep the ruling class wealth so the big players behind the scenes that are losing money will be able to get a pay back.

This is why the people in Greece are fighting, they know that they are to be held accountable for the downfall of a corrupted government that has wasted the wealth of the nation in bad deals.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
We still live under kings.

They still own us, their serfs we are.

They learned their lesson in the French Revolution, went into hiding, so we can't depose them.

They wield their power through the banks.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
LOL Obama giving advice on how to fix the economy and yet ours isn't fixed.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
With each passing day I grow more and more disgusted with Obama. I mean this guy is a complete and utter sham. He's a puppet. And it's never been more obvious than now. America is going to hell in a hand basket. Sure we've had our ups and downs in the past....our struggles and our problems...........but nothing like what is facing this country right now. I mean if Americans don't realize that they are stupid and deserve everything that is coming our way as a nation. The free trade policies of the past 20 years have gutted our industry and manufacturing. The further financialization of our economy has put us into such debt we will never escape it. Obama can't do anything with any type of resolve or precision. I mean look at him...........he's a wafer. A complete and utter incompetent fool with no background in anything...........he's knows nothing about foreign policy, nothing about economics or science. And worse yet his entire cabinet is filled with the same incompetence, inexperience, and complete disregard for the American middle class. He's trying to please everyone and in the mean time accomplishes nothing. What an utter turd on a stick he is. All you losers that voted for him I hope you realize sooner rather than later where our once great nation is headed. Into the toilet.........exactly where Obama deserves to go. He's a corporate fascist..........who's strings are obvioulys pulled by corporate America, WallStreet and the banks.

44% of Congress are millionaires and millions of Americans are out of work with unemployment well over 15% unofficially. I can't imagine the United States of America my kids will grow up in..........and further out the country my grandkids will live in will be an utter shame. Hell they'll probably all be speaking Spanish, living in public housing and working till they are 80 years old. Welcome to America........A DEVELOPING COUNTRY!

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Zosynspiracy]

new topics

top topics

join