It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

105 Killed in Plane Crash at Tripoli Airport

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
hi i live in holland where the only survivor was from.
this is the bigges lost of life ever cause of a plane crash in holland.
And i wat i not get is HOW the f dus 1 person lives through this when EVRYBODY else is dead.. Its almost exaxtly like that movie with bruce willis unbreakeble.strange well rip 2 all of the dead peoples

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
More info is coming out.

The Airbus A330-200, which had been in service only since September, was flying from Joburg to the Libyan capital when it crashed just short of the Tripoli Airport runway at about 6am on Wednesday, the airline and planemaker said. The aircraft is the same type as Air France flight 447, which crashed in the Atlantic on June 1 last year.

There is also information on some of the SA passengers.

While no official passenger list had been released, The Star has established the identities of nine of the South African passengers: Norbert Taferner, his wife Paula, Cathrine Tillett, Frans Dreyer, Anton Matthee, Bridgid Bree O'Mara, Robert Edward Webber, Nigel Peters and Hans Wolfaardt.

A Dutch news website reported that the child was travelling with its parents and 11-year-old brother.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
look at the field of debris left from this plane, and then look at the debris pics from the flight 93 "crash"....

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Plausible reason:

Most pilot error crashes occur during take-off or landing. That is when airplanes are most vulnerable.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join