It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do men want to kill?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

You know, there have been a number of Queens throughout history that have gone to war, that have erased whole cities, and is not limited to any one culture. There where quite a few female Viking pirate raiders.

Women are equally as bad as men when they get the same chances, just look at the destruction Boudicca's army inflicted on the Romans prior to her defeat.

Edit

[edit on 11/5/10 by thoughtsfull]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
You want to know why men kill? Because of money and power? Why is status important? Because no decent female seems to want anything to do with a guy unless he has those things. You see, humans have a need to reproduce if they are going to continue to exist. So a man tries to find a woman who will have sex with him. The most popular way to do that these days is to first obtain money, which brings power... and then you get the girl. In that specific order according to the timeless wisdom of Tony Montana. So if women didn`t always reject great guys who would treat them great (I`m talking about BEFORE you turn 39 and wrinkly and even more desperate than those great guys were to begin with) just because they weren`t rich enough or powerful enough or popular enough or enough of a badboy or whichever of these things, we would literally have world peace. Everybody would have love and everybody would be happy. If only "unconditional love" were the most important factor...
Any halfway decent girl out there who is at least 25, think of how many guys who had a hard time getting the courage to talk to you and you told him something like "i dont want to be in a relationship" and then 2 days later you were out on a date with johnny motorcycle, just think about how hardened his heart will be after 10 years of such rejections. He will probably resort to the socially acceptable way of attracting a female through money and power. The problem is, by the time people figure out that true love is of utmost importance in their lives, it`s too late. The damage has been done. No I am not some disgruntled man, I have found love at a young age and know the value. I only comment on what I have observed from school days to the present. And while I`m here I`ll say this, women wanted equality and the government used it against them and tricked us into becoming families with 2 working parents, and noone at home to raise the kids. It has become such a norm that now it`s generally accepted that you NEED two people working in order to comfortably support a household. society isn`t making more money, they are just working twice as hard for their masters now. not only that, they have given up the responsibility of raising their children to complete strangers at a place called school. They simply pay to feed, clothe, house and entertain them, but they don`t have time to raise their kids. They are too busy working, working so they can make a better life for... their kids... Huh?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

If you think the thread is stupid, get off it.

And what you said has nothing to do with the thread.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

I totally understand. However, what wars have been waged by men in recent history that was strictly just to kill people? I understand that death is an inevitable outcome of war and that is obviously in mind when deciding to go to war. But the reason would be for something else. eg Security, land and territory, stopping abuse.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LestatG

I totally understand. However, what wars have been waged by men in recent history that was strictly just to kill people? I understand that death is an inevitable outcome of war and that is obviously in mind when deciding to go to war. But the reason would be for something else. eg Security, land and territory, stopping abuse.

That wasn't meant as an opposition to your post, but more so to the post about the kill gene, and how men developed from hunter gatherer societies.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

I am talking about now - how many female leaders do we have?

None, probably thankfully.

Yes, women are lethal and Yes, so are men.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Ok, so few women are in such power. One of the very few women in power did infact start a war. Woopie, logical fail.

Some women volunteer to go to war, in fact one of my friends joined the army.

I grew up with a mother that wasn't all that nurturing. If you said one thing to make her unhappy, she would go bonkers. Hell, she throws dishes like a little brat because something didn't go her way, and chewed out a women at the booth because a theater discontinued a movie

And look, here's you starting an argument out of hate and anger on ATS.

WEEEEEE

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I get what you mean. I am getting a little confused myself as the thread is open ended about the meaning. I suppose the topics are intertwined a little, as in the nature of man and then the decisions of war. I do think that the OP is either slightly biased or confusing her points.

And I dont know why I did not think of it before but the past few Queen Elizabeths havnt exactly been the picture of motherly love and nuturing!!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

He has the right to his opinion.

And NO, I shall gorilla glue my butt to this chair. You posted this thread in a public discussion board, ATS out of all places to make a thread exclusive?

ATS motto: DENY IGNORANCE

ATS mission: To form a place where all people with all opinions and points of view can say what they want.

Thankyou, now continue

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Scarcer]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

So whats the point of the thread?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

reply to post by LestatG

Most women do not cause wars, except Margaret Thatcher.

It is men who cause wars and do you know why I hate those men?

Because they send every son, except their own, to die.

umm wars are over the women. check ...History.... men are useless without woman...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

I did not make this thread exclusive - I am getting totally fed up here.

The fact remains that men love to kill - each other, innocent animals, women, you name it.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
The only reason men today don't WANT to kill is because they were born into a "femmie" generation of men, our grandfathers would beat us with a belt if they could.. Anyone else notice how this has gotten worse with time? We were bread to kill in order to feed the ones that we love. We're nothing more than animals on this planet, homosapiens. No jokes. All men were once equal...

I think I will go hang myself now....

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Scarcer

The fact remains that men love to kill - each other, innocent animals, women, you name it.

What FACT? I dont LIKE to kill each other, innocent OR guilty animals or women. Let alone love it!!!

This is bordering on the offensive and ignorant now.

[edit on 11/5/2010 by LestatG]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Also if you think men were meant to kill women, you may seek counseling to delve deeper. This may very well be your "femmie" (homosexual) side evolving. No offense by that...just a thought, seeing as how I love killing deer but yet have I had the desire to kill my girlfriend..hmm.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by NewWorldDisorder]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Scarcer

Well you told another user to get off of the thread. That sounds exclusive to me.

Let's see here. Women like drama, money, diamonds, fur coats, gator bags, successful and capable men... lets see here, doesn't each of these things here involve something to do with war, fighting, murdering and killing innocent animals?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I am talking about now - how many female leaders do we have?

None, probably thankfully.

Now or then, it makes little difference to human nature.. If the balance changes, the violence won't slow down or change, wars won't stop, neither will the killing..

It is Human nature, and Humans (including women) can be very ruthless with someone elses chi8ldren when defending something whether that is a child, a home, a town or a nation, a food source, water... the list is endless (some a crappy reasons, fake WMDs being one)

Few humans, men and women kill for the pleasure of killing, it could be argued that more men kill for senseless reasons and more men are serial killers.. therein lies an interesting avenue...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

If you don't like it, get off.

I am within my rights here.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

sorry, have to disagree - men love killing.

That is their life.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

reply to post by LestatG

If you don't like it, get off.

I am within my rights here.

Again your trying to make a thread exclusive.

You start an impulse thread out of anger, your going to get the same energy back.

We are within our rights to be displeased with your thread, and within our rights to reply to it.

Now back on topic.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join