It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greeting to all ATS members from Poland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I'm quite a new member here
I have come across your board by chance and, noticing how broad spectrum of topics it covers, I have decided to register here
I hope I will have nice time being around here
And what can I tell about myself? Well I'm a Polish student of English who aims to become an interpreter. My future job would be mostly related to receiving certain texts, agreement, reviews etc. which I would have to process and then send them back to my employer. Besides whatever that sticks up to my future job, I could also mention one special characteristic of mine which is that I'm also disabled. In my case, being disabled means that I suffer from a disability called CP (Cerebral Palsy). I am, though, only physically-affected, which means that mentally I suffer from no impairment, whatsoever. As for being male and disabled, I'm also gay which, I hope, won't offend anyone here, since what your very own statement says: "Deny ignorance"
I hope that as much information is sufficient for starters. If anyone would like to know something more about anything that I had mentioned, or would like to know something about any different matters, feel free to ask

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by viper_88

Hey there viper_88, welcome to ATS ... we are a very diverse family here and there is room for everyone ... it's what makes ATS so special.

Enjoy the time you spend here and I look forward to seeing you on the boards.

Woody

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. What does Poland look like where you live?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS viper_88!!

I hope you continue to enjoy it here and i hope to see you around.

Have fun!!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by viper_88

Hi viper_88, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Welcome to ATS. What does Poland look like where you live?
Well Romantic_Rebel, it actually looks like in most of the Polish towns or cities, that is I live in a district with blocks of flats. There's actually not that much of greenery here, since most of the space around is taken by streets and sidewalks. As far as I know, it is frequently an unusual view for people from the west, since most of them is used to detached houses
I guess it wouldn't be too much of a detail if I told that I live at a place that most likely could be called a municipality more than a city, since the population counts about as much as 20.000 people. We also have some cities of cultural and social interest in the near vicinity

new topics

top topics

join