It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edgar Cayce's Prediction: Earthquakes and Volcanoes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I have been very interested the last couple of years in earthquake activity, also sunspots and the magnetosphere, and from what I see it does seem that activity is on the rise, at times. I knew a little about Edgar Cayce's prediction regarding earthquakes and volcanoes and have watched Vesuvius closely but have not seen any activity, although one ATS member says there are earthquakes going on there now, they must be very small ones because they don't show up on IRIS seismic or USGS either, but that still bothered me.

So I came across this article and seems I am not alone, lots of others are thinking about the Cayce prediction:

Now many people are closely watching the volcanoes Vesuvius and Pelee because of Cayce’s warning about their unseen connection with the fault lines along the southern coast of California.

There is a growing sense that volcanic activity and the quaking shifts of the massive tectonic plates of the Earth are interconnected around the planet. When an earthquake or eruption occurs in one part of the planet, it is followed by an eruption or quake in another part, sometimes on the opposite side of the planet. Cayce’s

he predicted that when we see noticeable eruptions in the long-quiet volcanoes of Vesuvius or Pelee, then three months later there will major earthquakes along the southern coast of California that will cause an inundation of the land from the Salt Lake in Utah to the southern portions of Nevada.

source:www.edgarcayce.org...

Edgar Cayce is reportedly correct on several of his predictions, to think he is right on this one is practically inconcievable! Cayce tied his prediction to Gabriel:

Amazingly, Edgar Cayce tied these prophecies to the prophecy in the Bible made by the archangel Gabriel to the prophet Daniel, stating that “These changes in the Earth will come to pass, for the ‘time and times and half times’ [Gabriel’s timetable] are at an end, and there begin the periods of readjustments.” Cayce sees these Earth changes are the “birth pains” to a coming new era when the Earth will enter a long period of higher consciousness and soul growth, in which brotherly and sisterly

Do any of you feel that this prediction is close to fruition based on the amount of activity recently with earthquakes and volcanoes?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I believe Cayce to be one of the more reliable prophets.i think he is Known as the sleeping prophet which i assume means he dreamt the future .I truly believe that seeing the future is possible but interpreting the dreams is the tricky part.I have dreamt of events that took place in the future but didnt take any notice until they happened.One dream was the Korean Air crash on Guam a few years ago .Now if i saw the future then i am sure other people have but maybe they have the skills to interpret them.Mother Shipton is another to give some thought to.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I don't know where I really stand with any kind of predictions. You say one thing enough times, eventually it will happen and "A-HA"! said prediction must have come true!

Having said that though, it definately seems lately that a lot of things have been happening at once. I know there is the ATS factor as I like to call it, where if I flood myself with all this talk of disaster it seems more like it is happening. BUT....I have been an earthquake and volcano watcher for over a decade and I excell at seeing patterns. I have started a thread on this and contributed a bunch on other similar threads. I don't know how much of this has to do with Cayce or the end-times, but I DO feel as if things are coming to a head...a build up of energy that will be released somehwere, somehow.

S & F for an interesting thread! I think we all need to be watchfull.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

I have also 'seen' things in dreams that happened later, including seeing myself at stages of my life that I had not yet reached. I dreamed about the events of 911 as they were begining to happen, literally woke up to see on TV what I just experienced in my dream. For me, knowing for sure that this does happen to some of us, I think it is plausible that Cayce may been experiencing the same thing or something similar. He seemed quite credible IMO.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
I believe Cayce to be one of the more reliable prophets.i think he is Known as the sleeping prophet which i assume means he dreamt the future .I truly believe that seeing the future is possible but interpreting the dreams is the tricky part.I have dreamt of events that took place in the future but didnt take any notice until they happened.One dream was the Korean Air crash on Guam a few years ago .Now if i saw the future then i am sure other people have but maybe they have the skills to interpret them.Mother Shipton is another to give some thought to.

He would place himself into a meditative state that looked as though he was sleeping. Then he would have someone ask him a question, normally it was his secretary, then he in turn would respond with an answer that his secretary would log. Everything that was logged, is kept at the A.R.E. headquarters in Virginia Beach.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

with all the recent events going on in the world (earthquakes, tsunami, etc) edgar cayce's predictions are more believable. i'm not saying he is a prophet or he isn't a prophet. but what he said and the things we see happening around us are getting me to take this guy's words a little more serious.

-subfab

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
4.6 EQ in California isn't very big..But with all that going on in the world right now id sure keep a close eye on whats going on with cayce's predictions (the sleeping prophet) but id take his words a little more serious. ...peace sugarcookie1

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

"i think he is Known as the sleeping prophet which i assume means he dreamt the future "

He is known as the sleeping prophet because of his method of inducing a dream like or hypnotic state in which he gave his predictions.

It started as a child when he fell ill, he realised that in these states he knew things that he didnt know while being conscious, for instance he would allow himself to be hypnotised and would then answer questions about someone else ilness which usually turned out to be true.

Its been a long time since I read about him but thats the general gist of it.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
with all the earthquake activity lately in the eastern portion of the U.S.
it is quite eerie. You can bet I will be watching volcanic activity as well !

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
new madrid first? then soon after california? i'm hoping california doesn't pop soon. hopefully the big california quake doesn't let off until some volcanoes start showing some real life

new topics

top topics

join