It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific proof that GOD and Jesus DO Exist.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Ok I have had enough of all these people trying to prove there is no God , or there was but not anymore, or no jesus, blah blah blah.

I myself doubted the existance for some time. and even then i prayed as it was for some how for me to find some shred of proof that the bible really happened.

then some night i can't explain how i logged on and came across this site.

www.wyattmuseum.com...

that documents scientifically, and with real archeology the finding of all the biblical artifacts and locations mentioned in the the bible.

everything from sodom and gamora complete with sulpher balls, and the red sea crossing with chariot remains.

The ark of the covenant was found in a chamber directly below where the crucifixion site was found. and a blood sample was found under and in a crack leading down to on top of the ark. and well the rusults.. read for yourself. the proof is there for those that seek it. you just need to believe in your heart and you will find the awnsers.

I believe not in organized religion and i was brought up from birth roman catholic. but i just trust in the word of GOD , GOD needs no explanations for his existance.

But for the few that look hard enough,., proof is there

Good luck in life
and god bless you all.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I discovered that site awhile back and concluded that many of the statements on that site are false. You have to remember, if a site is selling a book or a video or in this case both, you just can't trust them. You will notice on the site that they refer to many things but give no information. They want you to purchase the book or video. Most of the stuff on this site is hypothetical anyway. They call it theory but who are they really? They have no substantial proof of any of their claims. The Noahs ark thing for instance is questionable and so is their claims about the Arc Of The Covenant. I'm not buying this one.

PS: I am in no way denying anyones God. Just that site.

Nutzo

[edit on 7-6-2004 by nutzobalzo]

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   
The site you name is stuffed full of the desperate pseudophilosophical half-science I've come to expect from these charlatans.

As nutzobalzo pointed out, flatly stating random theories and claiming they are true really isn't good enough, even when you are preaching to the converted.

Try this link, jedijt76 - and don't worry, it's written by a Christian, so this isn't some huge atheist conspiracy!

And if I might offer some advice - stop being so concerned with proof. Some of the finest minds on both sides of the fence have picked over the trappings of Christianity for centuries, and the physical evidence you seek just isn't there.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Without being religous about any of the answers. I think that everyone agrees that Jesus did live. Most of the bible is probably historical fact. What comes to question is did Jesus scientifically make the miracles happen or walk on water and other questionable things. Did God ever come to earth? How can anyone tell. Anyway, Science in no way can or cannot prove the existance of God. You see reality and the laws of physics etc... where did those rules come from.... So, science will probably never be 100% sure itself. Science can and should make a believer believe that there is a God that make the rules for the subatomic particles as well as the Cosmos. A person that does not then can feel that everything is based on science alone. There are many scientists that believe in God, as well as many that do not. So, I say to all... just stop arguing about it and just enjoy the mysterious world we have been given.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 05:07 AM
link   
After significant research into the subject, I can honestly say that I DON'T agree that Jesus lived. I actually approached the study hoping to find something, anything, but the fact is that there are no contemporary documents or archaelogical evidence that Jesus existed.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 05:14 AM
link   
There are, but the Vatican has them under lock and key. They say to have found solid proof of the existance of Jesus Christ in the Dead Sea, the scrolls , artifacts and even what they believe is a painting of Jesus himself in his true image. Why does the Vatican treat us like kidergarten children. First the Fatima prophecies and now the Dead Sea stuff. Argggggg. Heehee.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Why would the Vatican keep evidence of Jesus' existence under wraps? Surely they would release any evidence which supported biblical "history". Or are you suggesting that the proof they have does not agree with the biblical record?

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeLands
Or are you suggesting that the proof they have does not agree with the biblical record?

I am saying that I think it doesn't agree with the Catholic method. From what I have read, the first few scriptures of the Dead Sea Scrolls talk about how you are not supposed to build churches and worship deities. The Catholic Church is all about excessive elaboration. It probably defies everything the Catholic church is about. And they can't have that. They would have to tear down all of their beautiful Cathederals and destroy all of their religious artwork. Then they would have to re-establish the Catholic tradition. In my opinion that wouldn't be a bad idea.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Well, the Catholic Church has certainly been keen on maintaining the status quo through the ages, so I guess it's possible. Do you have evidence to support your theory that the Vatican is holding out on us?

I doubt, no matter what evidence came to light, that Catholicism would be significantly wounded. Catholics - Christians and theists in general, in fact - are experts at picking the evidence they want and dismissing the rest.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I smell a part of the cell here...

mmp! just joking, guys, it doesn't matter whether there is an eveidence of Jesus or God's existence or not. as long as you're doing good deeds for others and choosing the right paths.

and besides look at you... are you having fun with your life?
Believe in him and he will bless you.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I have had the opportunity to view a couple of the Wyatt videos - although at the time I did not know who Rom Wyatt was - and regardless of your religious leanings the information will give you reason to pause and re-evaluate some of the most commonly held beliefs.

Also, I personally feel that there is adequate info available to believe that Jesus was a real person existing in human history - the main question concerning him is - Is/was he who people and documents say that he is? And that question can only be answered by each individual...

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 06:22 AM
link   
No theory. Just an opinion based on what I have read.

Here is an interesting site on the subject.

www.infoplease.com...

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The evidence of a person like Jesus is true, in ancient times was many Jesuses around all over the world with different names but teaching the same doctrines, now when it comes to Jesus of Nazareth the son of god, that it a gamble that the catholic church took and is backfiring now as people gets informed about history.

The existence of God that is a personal matter God will never be prove.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedijt76

...The ark of the covenant was found in a chamber directly below where the crucifixion site was found. and a blood sample was found under and in a crack leading down to on top of the ark. and well the rusults.. read for yourself. the proof is there for those that seek it. you just need to believe in your heart and you will find the awnsers.

Yeah, Right. If someone found the Ark it would be worldwide frontpage news! Where's the pic of it? Just because someone wrote that they did, doesn't make it true.

I found the Holy Grail! Now I guess that's true also?

I believe most of the stories from the Bible were based on an actual event, even though very distorted.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hmmm...

Let's think about it. The Bible is the one source that a true Christian trusts 100%. If the Bible was written by fraudsters rather than inspired by God then one would expect that those responsible would try everything they could to prove that their lies were truth.

How does the Bible itself approach the subject?

Genesis 1:1

In the beginning God....

John 1:1

In the beginning was the Word [Jesus], and the Word was with God, and the Word was God

No attempt made by the scribe to provide proof.

For me, less is more.

God is.
Jesus is God.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
LOL Thats the proof!!!!.............................. LOl thats not proof first of all I know for a fact that this so called proof is fake! Second of all, God doesnt exist/ Man created god it not the other way around!

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
To me Christianity is a faith based religion. To beleive in Jesus is to beleive in something you will most likely never have hard core proof of his existence. That's why Paul said that blessed are those to have seen and beleived, but even more blessed are those to beleive without ever seeing Jesus Christ.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Yes, Christianity is based solely on faith. Thats probably why many people have trouble believing in it. Just gotta have faith!

No offense, jedi, but that site just screams fake to me. To accept God you cant go around looking for proof, you just have to beleive in him and trust him and love him with all your heart.

*go ahead all you lil athiests, mock me

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
On the contrary, JustAnIllusion, no-one can deny a religious faith which is based solely on your own beliefs. Unfortunately, it's exactly this type of faux-sceintific nonsense that gives all you "true believers" a bad name.

Speaking as a "lil atheist", I have nothing but respect for your faith. Not all of us are evangelistic!

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
There will always be people who say that God and Jesus are not real but when i think about it I can't see how the world could be created any other way. People say that it came out of chaos but there is always order in chaos and that order is God. So in my mind God and Jesus both exist as the Bible describes them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join